Roadside Memorials Are Just Stupid.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I'm sure you have seen these types of eyesores littering our highways and byways.

Sorry for your loss but just don't.....

If you feel the urge settle for one of those "in loving memory" stickers for your vehicle. ;)

R.e4457b82555b47ea39588479f62f7735

R.8dfd8873be43e2be46c791e304a40168

Very Scenic. Much memorial.

Too bad the distracted driver texting while driving 50 over the posted speed limit will pass right by never see these (or consider the message).
So yeah, they serve no social benefit for all intents an purposes

Human emotions overflowing. They are grieving and need to openly express it.

I'm sure you have seen these types of eyesores littering our highways and byways.

If you feel the urge settle for one of those "in loving memory" stickers for your vehicle. ;)

Just because it's not about you. Got it.

the morbid part is they are celebrating the death of a person when they should be celebrating their life,,

My God............with everything that's happening in the world....I'm not going to miss sleep about roadside memorials...WTF is going on here

Well...they are eyesores...and they're dangerous for people to be stopping to set up a shrine and that is what it is. THIS IS NOT INDIA FORCRYINOUTLOUD. The person who died there IS NOT THERE. And wouldn't want to be.

These memorials are not harming you one bit

Yet right wing hatred of anything not beneficial to themselves is considered evil

Such a sad example set by our RWI’s.

There is or was a dangerous curvy, hilly road going out of Savannah TN heading South to Florence Alabama, TN69, that had a bunch of death markers up and down it, that became known as bloody 69. I think the state got the message and reworked it, straightening in places and improving. It does not generate near the auto death markers anymore.

^^^ What is so bad about a person doing that for someone that they love or are the vehicles that your kids drive being however awful they are the real issue?

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

Nope. I tell my kids that I will haunt them until they die if they memorialize my life on the back window of their POS cars.
LOL....There's a guy that tools around in my AO with (at last count) four of those things on the back window of his newish lookin' F250 PU topper. One of the dates is around 25 years old since time of death.

It makes me wonder if he's been putting them on there every time he gets a new truck/topper.

Nope. I tell my kids that I will haunt them until they die if they memorialize my life on the back window of their POS cars.

LOL....There's a guy that tools around in my AO with (at last count) four of those things on the back window of his newish lookin' F250 PU topper. One of the dates is around 25 years old since time of death.
Unknown.png
This sticker for the back of your truck is dandy, but a Memorial Sticker is Stupid.

About sums up the Right Wing KKKult Anti-American Members.

View attachment 713996This sticker for the back of your truck is dandy, but a Memorial Sticker is Stupid.

About sums up the Right Wing KKKult Anti-American Members.

Don't know what to tell you, except you wouldn't see that sticker anywhere on any of my vehicles. Can't speak to anyone else.

But then again, contrary to what you may or may not think, I'm not a "Right Wing KKKult Anti-American Member..."

Forum List

Back