Road Rage Monsters

I've never really understood people that road rage. I am a defensive driver, but no where near perfect. I've been in some near misses over the years sometimes my fault and sometimes the other persons fault. Getting pissed off doesn't help regardless of who is at fault. I usually smile and wave if it's not my fault. I will mouth an apology (sorry) if it was my fault.

Of course there are some people that drive like ass holes, but its best to leave them for the cops to deal with.

That reminds me of a time many years ago when I was a young driver. Apparently I cut a car load of people off, although I didn't realize it in the moment. Like I said, I'm not perfect. The car pulled up beside of me in the left lane, the occupants pointing and cussing at me...road raging and a cop comes up behind them and pulls them over. Sweet!
Finally! A cop there when you need one!! I've noticed some idiots who cannot take anyone passing them, they have to somehow try to pass everyone on the road.

Ever since Covid started I have personally noticed a severe uptick in insanely bad and risky driving in heavy traffic along the Twin Cities metro region. The statistics are even showing it. So are the spectacular car crashes.

It is literally like NASCAR out there as angry idiots clamor for pole position risking life and limb to hurry to a job or life they absolutely hate.
Everyone represented from hurried soccer moms, business pricks in luxury sedans, phone addicted idiots, and angry middle aged men forced to drive a minivan and the hill billy jacked up pickup guy with the douchebag exhaust.

I feel safer at night with the drunks on the road.
At least they are trying to pay attention.

Ever since Covid started I have personally noticed a severe uptick in insanely bad and risky driving in heavy traffic along the Twin Cities metro region. The statistics are even showing it. So are the spectacular car crashes.

It is literally like NASCAR out there as angry idiots clamor for pole position risking life and limb to hurry to a job or life they absolutely hate.
Everyone represented from hurried soccer moms, business pricks in luxury sedans, phone addicted idiots, and angry middle aged men forced to drive a minivan and the hill billy jacked up pickup guy with the douchebag exhaust.

I feel safer at night with the drunks on the road.
At least they are trying to pay attention.
Tip: Learned this from a CHIP officer: When driving on a multi-lane highway at night, stay in the right lane. Drunks have been known to get on the highway the wrong way and pull to the right thinking it's the slow lane but which is really the fast lane. They are now traveling at a high rate of speed, in the fast lane going the wrong way. Lots of times they forget to turn on their lights as well.

Last edited:
In what universe is this acceptable behavior? They both need to spend a LONG time in prison. Doing HARD LABOR if that's still a thing. I really don't want to hear from the gun nuts (Biden voters) about the "need" to violate the Constitution.

Road rage is killing thousands of innocent folks and don’t expect any solution

I've never really understood people that road rage. I am a defensive driver, but no where near perfect. I've been in some near misses over the years sometimes my fault and sometimes the other persons fault. Getting pissed off doesn't help regardless of who is at fault. I usually smile and wave if it's not my fault. I will mouth an apology (sorry) if it was my fault.

Of course there are some people that drive like ass holes, but its best to leave them for the cops to deal with.

That reminds me of a time many years ago when I was a young driver. Apparently I cut a car load of people off, although I didn't realize it in the moment. Like I said, I'm not perfect. The car pulled up beside of me in the left lane, the occupants pointing and cussing at me...road raging and a cop comes up behind them and pulls them over. Sweet!
I drive slow and I prefer the right lane

South Dakota is a constitutional carry state, so you can assume that EVERYONE is carrying at any given moment.

Serious therapy for road rage.
I live in PG County in Maryland, America’s wealthiest ghetto. Guns are pretty much illegal but you can assume everyone is carrying at any given moment.

I have a friend (yes, I have A friend 😄) who lives in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma near the Texas border.

She was awakened at 2 am by prowlers on her land. She talked to the sheriff the next day and showed her camera footage. The sheriff said there had been a couple HOME INVASIONS and in one case the homeowner was violently assaulted.

Now she's beefing up security. With new cameras, floodlights and alarms.

I told her to be careful. She said, "my shotguns loaded, and I'm not afraid to use it." I'm so proud to call her a friend 😄

No doubt Dallas or OKC thugs. You don't mess with the country folk in that part of the country.

People don't realize police can't do it alone. We all need to be proactive in crime.

Last year I had security cameras installed. Living on a main street and all the accidents I've seen, I figured it would greatly help the police when one of the parties is lying.

Exactly two weeks ago a drug deal must have went bad. A guy shot into another car and struck a 7 year old in the back. The kid was okay, but could have easily been killed. The only description of the shooter is he was driving a white or silver four door, but didn't know what kind of car. I contacted the detective and asked if my video could help, and he told me anything I have would help them. It happened a few minutes before or after midnight on Sunday, and look for two vehicles (one black, one white or sliver) driving very fast down the road.

I found the two vehicles on video and put it on a jump drive, took it to the police station and met the detective in charge. He told me they should at least be able to get a make and model of the shooters car, and hopefully a license plate number, but I couldn't make one out looking at the video. I'm hoping they have advanced technology for that.

If everybody in my city took fighting crime as serious as I do, we could virtually eliminate it. I spent $1,400 for this video system and DVR, and if having it puts this guy that shot the 7 year old behind bars, it was worth every penny.

Texas......and when are they seceding again?

I think they backed off that, and are now sending the illegals to DC and NYC that are bitching up a storm. They used to love illegals when they weren't making their way to their cities.

Forum List

Back