Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

You were first to respond to my post. Who is the obsessed one? OCD ridden fat fuck.
You are, ShortBus. As evidenced by your delusions about me. Posting first to others is obviously not a symptom of obsession as everyone here does that. If me posting first to you in this thread means I'm obsessed with you then that means you're obsessed with EvilEyeFleegle since you first posted to him. Is that what you're saying? Or is this just yet another shiny example of you simply not thinking these things through?

:abgg2q.jpg:

But no he didn't.

And the video evidence clearly shows that.
False. It does not show that he did not confront the protestors. Considering he illegally obtained a weapon and traveled across State lines to go to the spot where the protestors were, it wont be a hard thing for the prosecution to argue (that he sought out and confronted the protestors). Neither will the idea that the protestors perceived a threat by a person confronting them with a rifle. The prosecution will have to make a more compelling argument than the defense's argument that he simply happened to be near them and the protestors confronted him.

Basically, what you are arguing.

Last edited:
False. It does not show that he did not confront the protestors. Considering he illegally obtained a weapon and traveled across State lines to go to the spot where the protestors were, it wont be a hard thing for the prosecution to argue (that he sight out and confronted the protestors). Neither will the idea that the protestors were threatened by a person confronting them with a rifle. The prosecution will have to get over the defense's argument that is the idea that he simply happened to be near them and the protestors confronted him.
There's already video where the guys with rifles are talking among each other how some others among them were pointing firearms at protesters.

And there's video of Rosenbaum freaking out over someone pointing their firearm at him.

All it takes is one witness to say they saw Rittenhouse do that at Rosenbaum just before the chase, or a video of it, and it's over for Rittenhouse.

LOLOL

You're so fucked in the head, ShortBus, it's amusing.

I obviously didn't. Had I actually looked it up, I would have been able to provide you a definitive answer. But I didn't. I recalled from memory, which you would have recognized if you weren't such an imbecile, which is why I said, "I believe both were, ShortBus."
I did not even read what you wrote but it’s funny to get you all riled up. Fat fuck.

There's already video where the guys with rifles are talking among each other how some others among them were pointing firearms at protesters.

And there's video of Rosenbaum freaking out over someone pointing their firearm at him.

All it takes is one witness to say they saw Rittenhouse do that at Rosenbaum just before the chase, or a video of it, and it's over for Rittenhouse.
Well, maybe. They have to fully convince 12 jurors.

False. It does not show that he did not confront the protestors. Considering he illegally obtained a weapon and traveled across State lines to go to the spot where the protestors were, it wont be a hard thing for the prosecution to argue (that he sought out and confronted the protestors). Neither will the idea that the protestors perceived a threat by a person confronting them with a rifle. The prosecution will have to make a more compelling argument than the defense's argument that he simply happened to be near them and the protestors confronted him.

Basically, what you are arguing.
Wrong.

The video shows him being attacked, and defending himself.

All the fantasies in the world about what you wish a jury could be convinced of, don't, or at least shouldn't, matter.

The kid did nothing wrong. The ones who did, got shot.

That should be the end of it.

The people doing the prosecuting are they same folks who have been refusing to prosecute these rioters, for the most part.

Based on that alone, fuck the laws...... it either applies to everybody equally or it applies to no one at all.

Well, sure, you can say that. Of course, Rittenhouse is still going to be tried...

You are, ShortBus. As evidenced by your delusions about me. Posting first to others is obviously not a symptom of obsession as everyone here does that. If me posting first to you in this thread means I'm obsessed with you then that means you're obsessed with EvilEyeFleegle since you first posted to him. Is that what you're saying? Or is this just yet another shiny example of you simply not thinking these things through?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Lmao…you responded first. How am I stalking when you were the first to initiate? Please explain that one you OCD ridden fat fuck.

LOLOL

You're too funny, ShortBus. I'm literally laughing at you but your obsession leads you to believe you rile me up.
You keep responding…too easy. Go eat another donut. Fat Fuck. You didn’t even understand why it matters if Rittenhouse killed those with a violent past and a criminal record vs peaceful protesters without a record. Idiot.

You keep responding…too easy. Go eat another donut. Fat Fuck. You didn’t even understand why it matters if Rittenhouse killed those with a violent past and a criminal record vs peaceful protesters without a record. Idiot.
You mean like you keep responding to my posts?

Sure, it matters because it creates bias against them to the jury. How about Rittenhouse's past? Should that be admissible in court?

Forum List

Back