Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Gross. Projecting again? Eh OCD ridden fat fuck. Still need help understanding the difference between those with and without criminal records.
No ShortBus, not projecting. Can you not do better than a Peewee Herman, I know you are but what am I?

It doesn't show him not doing it, is somehow evidence that he did?
You have confused yourself again. I did not state or imply that the video was evidence that he confronted the protesters. I even spelled that out for you by drawing the distinction between what happened before and during the video, while also listing the supporting items for the prosecutors' argument that he confronted the protestors. None of these items was the video.

I have noticed that you always do this. You spend so much time and energy misrepresenting other people and inventing your own little strawmen, that you lose touch with the reality of what other people have actually said and what they have not said. Please read more slowly and try to do a better job of following. Thanks.

Last edited:
You mean like you keep responding to my posts?

Sure, it matters because it creates bias against them to the jury. How about Rittenhouse's past? Should that be admissible in court?
Absolutely. You were the first to respond to my post? Yes or no? I was speaking with FFI. So if it matters why did you ask why it mattered? Too many potato chips?

You have confused yourself again. I did not state or imply that the video was evidence that he confronted the protesters.

I noticed that you always do this. You spend so much time and energy misrepresenting other people and inventing your own little straw man, that you lose touch with what other people have actually said and what they have not said. Please read more slowly and try to do a better job of following. Thanks.
I have yet to see any evidence at all that he did any of that....... do you have any?
Can you link to it?

Because unless you can, all you're doing is making shit up and calling it evidence....... whereas, I am referring to actual video evidence, from multiple sources and angles, that show exactly what I am saying happened.

Why is it so fucking important to you all that this kid suffer?
He didn't hurt anyone he didn't have to and he's no danger to anyone who doesn't attack him, so what possible motivation could you have besides simple spitefulness?

Are you all really just so fucking petty and vicious that you want to throw a young man into a cage for not curling up and dying?

Wtf is wrong with all of you?

I have yet to see any evidence at all that he did any of that....... do you have any?
The evidence the prosecutors will present will be his own words about going there to protect property, and the fact that he illegally obtained a firearm and crossed State lines to seek out the protestors. The ideas both that he confronted the protestors and that they rightly perceived a threat from him will easily follow from this. Rittenhouse is in a tough spot, as he literally told anyone who would listen that he was going there to protect property (obviously by playing vigilante and confronting those whom he was protecting the property "from".)

(They will try to add further support to this by introducing evidence of his past, violent behavior, during which he inserted himself in a violent a situation and increased the violence, instead of trying to stop it)

That's twice I have posted most of this this directly to you. Again, PLEASE try to do a better job of following.

So you engage me first but I am obsessed? You’re one deranged OCD ridden fat fuck traitor.
LOL

ShortBus, you never stop talking about me. That's how obsessed with me you are. And again, you started talking to EvilEyeFleegle first. Your desperate, bizarre position means you're obsessed not only with him, but every poster on this site you've ever engaged first with -- which includes me.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The evidence the prosecutors will present will be his own words about going there to protect property, and the fact that he illegally obtained a firearm and crossed State lines to seek out the protestors. The ideas both that he confronted the protestors and that they rightly perceived a threat from him will easily follow from this. Rittenhouse is in a tough spot, as he literally told anyone who would listen that he was going there to protect property (obviously by playing vigilante and confronting those whom he was protecting the property "from".)

(They will try to add further support to this by introducing evidence of his past, violent behavior, during which he inserted himself in a violent a situation and increased the violence, instead of trying to stop it)

That's twice I have posted most of this this directly to you. Again, PLEASE try to do a better job of following.
Do you not understand that all that is, is some wild ass speculation fabricated out of thin air?

Really?

Do you not understand that all that is, is some wild ass speculation fabricated out of thin air?
When they have Rittenhouse's own words and actions to support it, it becomes more than wild speculation. When he illegally obtains a firearm and crosses State lines to go out after curfew to the very spot where he said he was going to "protect property", it will be very easy for the prosecutor to argue that he confronted the protestors.

Or maybe you arent quite sure how trials work...? Are you suggesting that, if no video, then he is just innocent by default in the eyes of the State and therefore would not be prosecuted? Afraid not, my man.

Last edited:
Sidebar:

I would like to see the Kenosha and County police be investigated by the DOJ. In one day, white wing militias organized in Kenosha. The local police seemed to invite their presence. Then the Rittenhouse shooting occured, and from the very next day forward...no white wing militias.

How strange! One might think they coordinated with police to be there, then also not to be there the very next day (after the child shot 3 people). I think we have a right to know if that is the case.

Last edited:
Why is it so fucking important to you all that this kid suffer?
A fair question, by any measure. Actually, to me, that is what sucks the most about the whole thing, after the dead and injured. Personally, I don't want to see the kid go to prison for the rest of his life. I hope he doesn't.

However, I do feel Rittenhouse is the cause of these events. I do think a message needs to be sent that what he did is not okay. I think the trial is a defining moment for this country. And I will choose the message of "You don't get to play vigilante or hunt protestors", over, "Come on down, militia dudes, and try your luck at the protestor shooting range! It's open season!".

And, let's be honest: That second part DOES appeal to a lot of people. Even if they don't do it themselves.

Sidebar:

I would like to see the Kenosha and County police be investigated by the DOJ. In one day, white wing militias organized in Kenosha. The local police seemed to invite their presence. Then the Rittenhouse shooting occured, and from the very next day forward...no white wing militias.

How strange! One might think they coordinated with police to be there, then also not to be there the very next day (after the child shot 3 people). I think we have a right to know if that is the case.
@ 6:40 - “Do you know what the cops told us today? They were like, ‘We’re gonna push them down by you, because you can deal with them, and then we’re going to leave.’ ” ~ militia member

LOL

ShortBus, you never stop talking about me. That's how obsessed with me you are. And again, you started talking to EvilEyeFleegle first. Your desperate, bizarre position means you're obsessed not only with him, but every poster on this site you've ever engaged first with -- which includes me.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Did you engage me first? Yes or no? Fat fuck, answer the question? You stalk me like I am a donut

Back to you emojis. I so Easily trigger your OCD. I own You, fatty.
LOLOLOL

You crack me up, ShortBus. Here... here's the proof you talked about me first... you talk about me in every post you make...

AzogtheIdiot.jpg

Forum List

Back