Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

No need to. People in real life don't spout the bullshit to me you rightards do here.

So, that's a no. Thought so. Thanks for not lying about that.

That makes you a coward. The way that you only spout fighting words, when you are safely online.

Dumbfuck, it's the job of the jury to use their discretion to decide what's reasonable. Ultimately, they may lean in what I'm thinking or they may lean towards what you're thinking. We'll find out at the conclusion of Rittenhouse's trial.

But claiming I'm lying because you disagree with me is as stupid has I accused you of lying for saying it's not murder.

Savvy?
If you had any credibility as a poster, I'd agree..... but you don't.

I don't believe you when you claim this is your honest opinion of the case, I believe you are a lying sack of shit, and a genuinely evil person who takes pleasure in the suffering of others.

So there's that.

Again, you have no idea what an unarmed man's intentions are for running after Rittenhouse. You are free to guess though.

No guessing required. YOu can see him chasing Rittenhouse on video. His hostile intent is clear. You don't chase a man to give him a hug.

So, that's a no. Thought so. Thanks for not lying about that.

That makes you a coward. The way that you only spout fighting words, when you are safely online.
Oh? You have these kinds of arguments with people face to face? I don't, but then I associate with very few conservatives. And the ones I do know aren't crazies like you conservative posting here

If you had any credibility as a poster, I'd agree..... but you don't.

I don't believe you when you claim this is your honest opinion of the case, I believe you are a lying sack of shit, and a genuinely evil person who takes pleasure in the suffering of others.

So there's that.
:boohoo:

No, it's not obviously false. Rosenbaum was face down when he was shot in the back.
Listen to the video; how fast were the shots?

Did you know LA SWAT is deliberately trained not to shoot as fast as they are able in dynamic situations?

Do you know why?

Listen to the video; how fast were the shots?

Did you know LA SWAT is deliberately trained not to shoot as fast as they are able in dynamic situations?

Do you know why?
Excessive force is excessive force. It's not Rosenbaum's fault Rittenhouse didn't know how to properly use the gun he was illegally carrying, and panicked, lead him to shoot a man, face down, in the back.

No need to. People in real life don't spout the bullshit to me you rightards do here.
You're one of those guys who says stupid shit like, "He ain't gonna do shit.....", to some girl right before you get knocked the fuck out, aren't you?

:auiqs.jpg:

Excessive force is excessive force. It's not Rosenbaum's fault Rittenhouse didn't know how to properly use the gun he was illegally carrying, and panicked, lead him to shoot a man, face down, in the back.
You haven't established that it was excessive.

You just keep lying and throwing shit up against the wall, hopping something will stick.

I disagree.

The state never has moral authority, it's just force.
And their only legitimacy comes from the consent of the people...... and the people are about done with the double standard bullshit. You going to see people start announcing the withdrawal of their consent by opening fire. (And no one can say they weren't warned.)
Again, the minute you nutters start firing on LEO's doing their jobs, is the minute people will stop putting up with your fetish.

When I was in the military, about the only time I can ever remember any of those go-along-to-get-along-, ass-kissing, senior NCOs ever getting up the balls to publicly challenge the command, it was over double standards.

Sounds like a guy who never made it past E-4

Nope, that's not a lie. It's what I believe. Rosenbaum, not a mob first charged Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse, who may or may not have hade the legal right to engage in self-defense, lost that right even if he had it when he shot Rosenbaum, face down, in the back. Wisconsin law is clear you can only use whatever force is necessary to stop a threat. You can't use excessive force. The others who then tried to stop Rittenhouse did so to disarm an active shooter.

I hadn't heard that before, do you have a link?

Yes, that would definitely negate any "Self-defense" claims if he shot the man when he was down.

A ridiculous fantasy, invented on the spot, by someone who has hit a brick wall.
LOL.....

Look up News Now Houston, The Battousai, and TXSHEEPDOG72, sometime, as well as a bunch of others.

I've met all of these guys at one time or another, and they have been beating the cops in court and staying out of jail for a long time now, despite the best efforts of some extremely shady cops.

They ain't all good guys, but they sure do know the law.

Again, the minute you nutters start firing on LEO's doing their jobs, is the minute people will stop putting up with your fetish.

Sounds like a guy who never made it past E-4
E6..... and then I punched a guy out. LOL

Read "Landigal", by James Christ; I'm not mentioned, but I was a squad leader in one of the other platoons there when those guys got their shit pushed in.

Being a man takes effort.

View attachment 522696

Interesting. In the Military we had rules of engagement. Those rules were decided by our higher ups, eventually with the political figures. The ones you seem to detest in this case.

Those rules determined when it was right and legal to kill someone, and when it wasn’t. You followed orders, or you faced the consequences.

When I got my briefing before we went north into Iraq, it was pretty simple. I can summarize it pretty easily.

If it is a tank, kill it. If it is a truck, kill it. If it is a soldier holding a weapon, kill him. But do not fire on unarmed people. We don’t do that.

Now, recognizing that sometimes even unarmed people are a threat, I can sort of see the need for force when the baddie is unarmed, but again, I keep coming back to the set up.

Self Defense always has something in common when it is approved by the Courts and Juries. That is the idea that the individual using the force in self defense was not doing anything wrong. Take Zimmerman and Trevon. Yes, Zimmerman acted stupidly. Incredibly stupidly. He should have waited for the cops the way the dispatcher told him to. But he did not commit a crime in going into the apartment complex. He was not committing a crime. So the Jury found him not guilty. Self defense, even if caused by incredible stupidity was a valid excuse.

Same state. A man shouts at a woman in a car in the handicapped parking spot of a convenience store. Her Boyfriend comes out and shoves the guy away from her.

Guy who gets knocked down pulls a gun, and the person who shoved him backs away, and is shot and killed. The jury rejected self defense. The guy was acting just as stupidly as Zimmerman. Getting involved in things that are none of his business, and was “attacked”. The attack could be seen as defending his family, but it should have stopped when the “attacker” backed off.

The Jury found there was no threat at the time the shots were fired, so no self defense.

Right now the McMichaels are in jail, because the Prosecutors and the Judges are in agreement, there is probable cause to believe it was not a self defense shooting. Here, like with Rittenhouse, other crimes were committed. And those crimes eliminate the valid legal and moral argument for self defense. At least so far in the case of the McMichaels. We’ll have to wait for the Jury, but I’d put money on them being found guilty.

That’s why I think that Kyle is in a lot of trouble and likely, but not certainly, going to be convicted. Because it is the jury who is going to hear how Kyle broke the law, and didn’t just act stupidly, but broke laws in the process of acting stupidly.

The idea that they’ll see him as some hero is pretty slim IMO. And that is what this entire debate is all about. Right now we are debating if he should or will be viewed as a hero. Finding twelve people who think that way for the jury would be a challenge. You might get one, but how likely is it that one will affect the outcome?

Possibly a hung jury and a retrial. But in the end I think he’ll be found guilty. Because his claim of self defense is weakened by his own criminal actions preceding the shooting. Just as the McMichael’s claim of self defense is lacking because of their own criminal actions.

You may think it’s past time for a revolution. I’m sure you can find some people online who think the same way, but they aren’t acting are they? They aren’t doing anything but shouting and screaming. Because a vast majority don’t agree.

That’s why you don’t want the trial, because you know the jury is probably going to find him guilty. And the hero will serve as a lesson, that you should mind your own business and stay the fuck out of those areas. Instead of another hero, you’re left with at Martyr at best. In a decade, he’ll fade from public consciousness, and the only people who remember him will be those like myself who remember a great deal, like Randy Weaver. A vast majority have forgotten him. And how many remember the Bundy’s of Nevada?

Forum List

Back