rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

Slandering him? By saying what exactly, that he's a killer?
Killer is usually synonymous with murderer, and it’s been determined that Kyle is not a murderer. Calling him that is slander.

In the meantime, where’s all,the outrage and coverage for an ACTUAL murderer - mass murderer in fact - that black racist BLM savage who deliberately killed six innocent whites, and was aiming for more. Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg (she’s Jewish??) certainly are condemning him, and I haven’t heard Biden call the monster out as a Black Supremacist.

The double standards are beyond blatant.

Hillsdale hasn’t been corrupted by the left.
Yes, I acknowledged there are exceptions. Perhaps they‘ll make a place for him there. Seems like a very competitive school with a good academic reputation.

They did not. ASU did not do a thing. Rittenhouse did not register for the next semester, that was his choice.

They did not. ASU did not do a thing. Rittenhouse did not register for the next semester, that was his choice.
ASU is not preventing him from attending, but the students are. They have made it clear that he will be an enemy on campus, and we are well aware of how democrats behave against their "enemies". It simply wouldnt be safe for him to attend that school, or any other for that matter.

What everyone fails to recognize is that the left just got played. His lawyers put him on Tuckers show immediately and made sure that he announced his desire to go to ASU, knowing full and well how the left wing students would react. NOW they can prove there were damages to Kyle because of all the defamation. These students made it clear that he cannot go to college. This ploy just earned him 10's of millions of dollars. :laugh:

ASU is not preventing him from attending, but the students are. They have made it clear that he will be an enemy on campus, and we are well aware of how democrats behave against their "enemies". It simply wouldnt be safe for him to attend that school, or any other for that matter.

What everyone fails to recognize is that the left just got played. His lawyers put him on Tuckers show immediately and made sure that he announced his desire to go to ASU, knowing full and well how the left wing students would react. NOW they can prove there were damages to Kyle because of all the defamation. These students made it clear that he cannot go to college. This ploy just earned him 10's of millions of dollars. :laugh:

He was never going to be on campus, he was an on-line student.

The rest is just stupid, is he going to sue the students that called him a killer? He is a killer, even he does not dispute that.

not on computer. which is what he was doing. he shouldnt have said anything about on the tv i guess.
He absolutely should have said something. The student backlash just proved his defamation case against EVERYONE who said crazy shit about him. He lost the ability to attend a university like any other kid. What do you suppose thats worth in a lawsuit? I'm guessing its worth quite a bit. tThat alone will be worth millions, on top of all the other damages he has received.

Last edited:
He was never going to be on campus, he was an on-line student.

The rest is just stupid, is he going to sue the students that called him a killer? He is a killer, even he does not dispute that.
Did you not watch his interview? He said he was currently online, but that he wanted to attend ASU on campus. He lost that ability due to left wing students making a big stink about it. Thats gonna be costly for the people he sues.

Did you not watch his interview? He said he was currently online, but that he wanted to attend ASU on campus. He lost that ability due to left wing students making a big stink about it. Thats gonna be costly for the people he sues.

I cannot wait for him to sue the students for calling him a killer.

I cannot wait for him to sue the students for calling him a killer.
The students can say that all they want, but public figures have different rules in defamation cases. If you make defamatory public statements on a national news network, you are fucked.

They can always use teh Carlson/Maddow defense. It is fool proof.
I know, we sling shit at each other and nothing gets accomplished, but we all still enjoy the mayhem, but can we just be realistic for one moment?

As i see it, here are the following damages.

1 - Kyle's reputation has been completely soiled. Sure he has many supporters, but he has just as many haters. He is highly recognizable and he cant really go anywhere. Can he even order food at a restaurant and be sure they arent spitting in his food anymore?
2 - He lost the ability to attend college like a normal kid. Like it or not, that is simply a fact that cannot be denied.
3 - His ability to find employment has been crippled. Even supporters of his will be hesitant to hire someone who brings so much attention and heat.
4 - He will always be in danger. Most haters arent going to do anything to him, but many others will confront him in public, spit on him, or even attack him. Some crackpot might even decide to murder him. Kyle now has to live his entire life looking over his shoulder.

I cant think of a bigger defamation case in history. This is the text book definition of defamation.

Last edited:

Spot on

I know, we sling shit at each other and nothing gets accomplished, but we all still enjoy the mayhem, but can we just be realistic for one moment?

As i see it, here are the following damages.

1 - Kyle's reputation has been completely soiled. Sure he has many supporters, but he has just as many haters. He is highly recognizable and he cant really go anywhere.
2 - He lost the ability to attend college like a normal kid. Like it or not, that is simply a fact that cannot be denied.
3 - His ability to find employment has been crippled. Even supporters of his would be hesitant to hire someone who brings so much attention and heat.
4 - He will always be in danger. Most haters arent going to do anything to him, but many others will confront him in public, spit on him, or even attack him. Some crackpot might even decide to murder him. Kyle now has to live his entire life looking over his shoulder.

I cant think of a bigger defamation case in history. This is the text book definition of defamation.
Exactly.

The left wing students would attack him of he attended any college.
Lefties don't realize how much they hurt themselves when they lie cheat and steal. They ALWAYS fuck it up. That's how "let's go Brandon!" went viral, it's the fuel that put Trump in office, and it's the fuel that will win Kyle millions.

Forum List

Back