rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

ASU did not do a thing.... to stop students from harassing a new student and driving him away.
That's the leftist black listing swine way of dealing with things. Like little children throwing an eternal fit, trial be damned.
How did they harrass and drive him away? He was an online student.

I have the same right you do, to post at USMB and you and your gang will not bully me out. What are your thoughts on leaving Rittenhouse alone?

First of all I still don't know if he quit or was removed from the school and second of all I really don't think you want to hear my opinions when it comes to your kind. It's almost Christmas and I want to stay away from grinches like yourself. You're already pissing me off which is something that I already told you yesterday I don't want to get right now. Consider yourself ignored since I can't push the button for you.

First of all I still don't know if he quit or was removed from the school
According to a previous post, his lawyers advised him to defer his enrollment and keep a low profile for a while, probably wise.

and second of all I really don't think you want to hear my opinions when it comes to your kind.

”Your kind”. Right. :rolleyes:

It's almost Christmas and I want to stay away from grinches like yourself.
I enjoy Christmas, I just don’t use it as an excuse to bash others.

You're already pissing me off which is something that I already told you yesterday I don't want to get right now. Consider yourself ignored since I can't push the button for you.
That is fine since I too cannot push a button and ignore you (which is difficult given your penchant for hitting disagree and funny). Ignore me and I will be happy to ignore you.

Clearly you did not read the links.

“We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization,” Chapman wrote after using other bigoted language. “We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race.”

Chapman is not a member of the Proud Boys and his attempt to take over and change their focus, FAILED.

If they were ALREADY w.s., as you claim, then there would be no rebranding needed. So...

So, why do you think ANY of that, supports your claim?

Try again, this time, something they have done or said.

Coyote, that's disgusting and below your level of intelligence.

Did you even bother looking at those sources? There was not a fact in any of the three, only opinions.

Would you like to explain how that the many black members of the Proud Boys are white supremacists?

I'm sorry that you are so easily duped by the media.

The last link referenced the SPLC having designated the Proud Boys as a white-supremacist terrorist group. That's really rich as the SPLC was once considered a racist terror organization.

For the record I'm on the fence on whether or not he should have left then. Maybe it was a wise idea, but it shouldn't have had to come to that. And Coyote picked the right username because she's a bitch alright.

For the record I talk about ignored people on my list that I don't talk directly to.

Coyote, that's disgusting and below your level of intelligence.

Did you even bother looking at those sources? There was not a fact in any of the three, only opinions.

Would you like to explain how that the many black members of the Proud Boys are white supremacists?

I'm sorry that you are so easily duped by the media.

The last link referenced the SPLC having designated the Proud Boys as a white-supremacist terrorist group. That's really rich as the SPLC was once considered a racist terror organization.
What many black members?

And why in the photo were they flashing white supremacist signs?

What many black members?

And why in the photo were they flashing white supremacist signs?

I think about ten percent. Including their leader. Adn the ok sign is not a w.s. sign. That was a troll all along.

Again, how did they drive him away? Soecific examples.
Do you know what cyber bullying and black listing is or not?

Do you imagine, even as dumb and dishonest
as you are, that Rittenhouse just dropped his plans for college because he didn't like the cafeteria
or something equally petty?

We are all well aware of the rabid ASU student backlash against him. Stop being a dumb a-hole.

Forum List

Back