rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

they aren't. he could still attend. the university had no problems taking his cash - but his own lawyer, suggested he not do that just yet.

what he needs to do is hang low & not go on TV & be an asshole.

it's really up to him, what kinda life he wants.

Yeah, pretty much what I was going to say. His safety is going to be in jeopardy pretty much no matter where he tries to go, so it's best that he just keep a low profile and stay out of the limelight for the next year or two and then further pursue his education if that's still what he wants.

Yeah, pretty much what I was going to say. His safety is going to be in jeopardy pretty much no matter where he tries to go, so it's best that he just keep a low profile and stay out of the limelight for the next year or two and then further pursue his education if that's still what he wants.
Yep.....but White Supremacists are the REAL threat.....not triggered leftists.

To me, this is why it is a good thing that education being done online is now an option.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are any schools still doing classes that way due to the pandemic?

universities had online classes b4 the pandemic.

they aren't. he could still attend. the university had no problems taking his cash - but his own lawyer, suggested he not do that just yet.

what he needs to do is hang low & not go on TV & be an asshole.

it's really up to him, what kinda life he wants.
Exactly…

Sounds like fake news but after all the lawsuits Kyle will win against the Left Wing assholes that lied about him he will be able to buy ASU or Harvard.

Sounds like fake news but after all the lawsuits Kyle will win against the Left Wing assholes that lied about him he will be able to buy ASU or Harvard.
No one lied about him. You guys on the right need to leave him alone so he can get a life and quit trying to turn a kid who made some bad decisions into a cult hero. Let him disappear into obscurity for God’s sakes. The left will move on to the next crisis.

hope those racist lefftiest bullies are proud of themselves. evil leftiests strike again.
There could be many reasons for this.

Any evidence he was prohibited from attending the school?

No one lied about him. You guys on the right need to leave him alone so he can get a life and quit trying to turn a kid who made some bad decisions into a cult hero. Let him disappear into obscurity for God’s sakes. The left will move on to the next crisis.
Pretty much the thread, though he WAS called a White supremacist & so forth.

But he needs to lay low, or become the next George Zimmerman...

ASU is a POS school in a POS state. No great loss.
My Great Aunt Dottie Parker lived out in Phoenix along with her husband and two daughters. Arizona is a beautiful state with some of the most beautiful highways, mountains, flowers, and in the winter months a lot of snowbirds drive down to Tucson and use their second homes to good advantage in idyllic good weather to ease arthritis and muscular aches of their below zero homes in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and both Dakotas. Arizona is okay and then some in my book. They treat their seniors and other snowbirds very well. I adored Aunt Dot.

My Great Aunt Dottie Parker lived out in Phoenix along with her husband and two daughters. Arizona is a beautiful state with some of the most beautiful highways, mountains, flowers, and in the winter months a lot of snowbirds drive down to Tucson and use their second homes to good advantage in idyllic good weather to ease arthritis and muscular aches of their below zero homes in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and both Dakotas. Arizona is okay and then some in my book. They treat their seniors and other snowbirds very well. I adored Aunt Dot.
I lived in Phoenix from 63-68. I didn't lose anything in that shithole.

Pretty much the thread, though he WAS called a White supremacist & so forth.

But he needs to lay low, or become the next George Zimmerman...
Well, it doesn’t help his image that he was photographed with Proud Boys flashing white supremacy signs…(imo, that was likely because he was a dumb kid finally patronized by the “cool guys” rather than any white supremacist sentiments on his part)…bad judgement, but that is a 17 yr old.

Forum List

Back