rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

Cite something THEY SAY OR DO, to justify your claims about them.

Or admit that you cannot.
Clearly you did not read the links.

“We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization,” Chapman wrote after using other bigoted language. “We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race.”

Good, then you admit that you're a bully.
No. I don’t like your bully tactics. Frankly I have the same rights to participate in any thread as you do, regardless of what you and your gang think. If you don’t like funnies or dislikes why do you administer them?

I'm not a bully towards all of the members. I'm just an asshole to other assholes,.. now let's get back on topic.

I'm not a bully towards all of the members. I'm just an asshole to other assholes,.. now let's get back on topic.
Sure. Let’s get back to the topic, which I don’t think you have yet to address other than hitting a bunch of “disagrees”. Why not leave Rittenhouse alone? Shouldn’t BOTH tbe left and tbe right leave him alone to try and find a path forward?

Sure. Let’s get back to the topic, which I don’t think you have yet to address other than hitting a bunch of “disagrees”. Why not leave Rittenhouse alone? Shouldn’t BOTH tbe left and tbe right leave him alone to try and find a path forward?

I have a better idea why don't you just leave us all alone instead?

Forum List

Back