RIP Kitty

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
There was a black stray cat who lived under a trailer next door.

When the black cat had 4 kittens, for some reason it didn't have them under the trailer, she had the kittens under a board in our back yard.

The mother decided to relocate them to our patio. My dad told me he touched one of the kittens. The mother decided to relocate them back under the trailer, the mother seemed to abandon one grey kitten.

I took the kitten, gave it food, and put it in a large cardboard box in our den.

The next morning I opened the back door and the mother was standing out there like "give me my freaking kitten!". I brought the kitten back out and the mother took off with it.

Maybe 8 months later the people next door moved and the trailer was pulled out. I assume the mother cat and 2 kittens were captured and taken to the pound. Now we had 2 young grey stray cats walking around. One female , one male.

The male cat got hungry and tried to eat the dog food next door and was killed.

The female cat, being the runt of the litter simply wasn't that hungry to act stupid.

--------------------

With a 90% chance that was the same cat I abducted, she wasn't scared of us, and eventually we threw food out there.

The cat was above begging for food, she started perching herself on the outside of the window sill so every time we walked into the kitchen we would be reminded to feed her. Her favorite hobby was smelling cooking food.

The cat pulled off one of the smartest acts I've even seen a cat do.

One day when I was outside, the cat took off from the porch and ran under a car by the neighbor fence with a dog in the back yard. The cat ran back up to the porch and went up to her perch. The dog went ape-shit and started pushing it's head under the bottom of the chain link fence. The dog was half way under it. My neighbor ran out and I said "Hey! your dog is escaping under the fence!" . My neighbor got blocks and blocked the bottom of the fence.

After I thought about it for a while I realized the cat PLANNED the whole incident from beginning to end, to keep that dog's ass in the back neighbor yard.

This cat had the smallest roaming distance I've ever seen. She would stay in our back yard and rarely ever leave it

I took quite a while to be able to pet the cat.

----------

Kitty was probably 10 years old

14bkpdy.png

There was a black stray cat who lived under a trailer next door.

When the black cat had 4 kittens, for some reason it didn't have them under the trailer, she had the kittens under a board in our back yard.

The mother decided to relocate them to our patio. My dad told me he touched one of the kittens. The mother decided to relocate them back under the trailer, the mother seemed to abandon one grey kitten.

I took the kitten, gave it food, and put it in a large cardboard box in our den.

The next morning I opened the back door and the mother was standing out there like "give me my freaking kitten!". I brought the kitten back out and the mother took off with it.

Maybe 8 months later the people next door moved and the trailer was pulled out. I assume the mother cat and 2 kittens were captured and taken to the pound. Now we had 2 young grey stray cats walking around. One female , one male.

The male cat got hungry and tried to eat the dog food next door and was killed.

The female cat, being the runt of the litter simply wasn't that hungry to act stupid.

--------------------

With a 90% chance that was the same cat I abducted, she wasn't scared of us, and eventually we threw food out there.

The cat was above begging for food, she started perching herself on the outside of the window sill so every time we walked into the kitchen we would be reminded to feed her. Her favorite hobby was smelling cooking food.

The cat pulled off one of the smartest acts I've even seen a cat do.

One day when I was outside, the cat took off from the porch and ran under a car by the neighbor fence with a dog in the back yard. The cat ran back up to the porch and went up to her perch. The dog went ape-shit and started pushing it's head under the bottom of the chain link fence. The dog was half way under it. My neighbor ran out and I said "Hey! your dog is escaping under the fence!" . My neighbor got blocks and blocked the bottom of the fence.

After I thought about it for a while I realized the cat PLANNED the whole incident from beginning to end, to keep that dog's ass in the back neighbor yard.

This cat had the smallest roaming distance I've ever seen. She would stay in our back yard and rarely ever leave it

I took quite a while to be able to pet the cat.

----------

Kitty was probably 10 years old
One of my cats (Samantha) used to live behind my apartments in an old condenser unit. She wasn't my cat at the time. She made it thru a couple of Winters living out there....but I could never get her to come up to me and let me pet her.
We had a few cats that were free roaming around our apartments and I picked up one we call Bob now. He was busy hunting birds for food....and I just took him home. A month later my wife brought Samantha home.

I put her in a cage in the spare bedroom to keep her safe and fed her. Her fur was very thin from malnutrition and she was skin& bones. After a week I brought her into my bedroom and told her this was her new home. Bob used to jump on her all of the time but never did it around me....so she learned that I was her protector. After a couple of months her fur thickened up and she got fat....so I started controlling her food intake to help her lose weight.

Every night she sleeps most of the night either curled up in my arm or with her back to my back. She still has coughing fits when she gets cold because of all of the nights she was cold and wet. She has this cold breath and ice-cold nose...which she likes to warm up in the crook of my arm. She's probably 12 years old now and I've had her for 7 years. She's happy just staying in my room and pestering me about when I'm gonna feed her again. She doesn't like to go more than a few hours without something to nibble on. Several years ago I had another cat that wanted to sleep in my arm but I wouldn't let her. I wouldn't let her because I was afraid of rolling over on her. Things are different with this cat.

Forum List

Back