Rioters Should Not Be Set Free With Bail $$$

There is a reason why sometimes arrested criminals are denied bail. One is because they are a flight risk, and are likely to not show up for a trial. Another is because they are too much risk to go right back out and commit the same rimes all over again, immediately. Nothing is more apt to fit into this category than the Floyd case rioters (which includes vandals, looters, and arsonists).

The rioters, arsonists, and looters should not be granted ANY bail whatsoever. They are more than just criminals . They are enemy combatants in a war against peaceful society, and should be treated as POWs. When enemy combatants are encountered, they are shot dead or kept jailed.
That's what should be happening here. What's the sense of letting these loons back out on the street ? So they can go out and riot again ? They are too much of a risk to be let back out.

Judges are being stupid by letting these creeps out, when seditious groups and airhead "celebrities" raise bail money for them. Most of these so-called celebrities are a bunch of no-name nobodies. Of the ones who are known, Colin Kapernick (of disrespect the national anthem fame) has established a "Know Your Rights" campaign that provides free legal representation for what he calls Minneapolis' "Freedom Fighters." I guess that means freedom from being law-abiding, and "freedom" to riot, arson, and loot. :rolleyes:
Most likely, the stores' owners aren't pressing charges because they are paying the looters to destroy their buildings to collect the insurance so that they can rebuild accordingly to the Green New Deal. And George Soros owns Targets, Autozones, Starbucks and etc... And he is not going to come out of his pockets for this Green New DEal, but instead he is going to have the insurance companies to make his buildings to be Green. But the insurance companies can complain. That is if Soros do not owns them. But if he owns them. He is making sure that the policies holders of these insurance companies to pay for his Green new buildings.
And so they are committing insurance fraud right under our noses.
I find it unlikely that store owners are paying people to destroy their only source of income.

Anyone arrested for rioting or looting should be held without bail. After all the rioting is over they need to get a total of all the damage and losses then divide the liability among the rioters. No moola, no freedom.

Anyone arrested for rioting or looting should be held without bail. After all the rioting is over they need to get a total of all the damage and losses then divide the liability among the rioters. No moola, no freedom.
Especially the communist lawyer in New York City who fire bombed a police vehicle. Her license to practice law should be revoked.

I have the answer to the END OF RIOTING WITHOUT
ARREST. All persons should be returned "home" and
restricted to their homes except for necessary forays
to nearby distribution centers to obtain necessary goods and medical care. Public business----like court appearances, taxes, ---put on hold. Police should be employed in the neighborhood distribution centers,
guarding of utilities. Persons who have no address can be confined in temporary shelters. NO ARRESTS.
NO RACES. STAY HOME. Persons detained for violating the "stay home" rule cannot be described
as by race.
What's wrong with arrests and jailing these people ? :dunno:

why bother?-----if people are restricted to HOME---whom do they have to attack-----neighbors and
relatives-----grandma and the old man down the
street? My plan is economic GENIUS. "Peaceful
Protests" on the sidewalk in front of NEIMAN MARCUS???? c'mon. IN ALL LARGE GROUPS
of people----a college class, an army recruit training
grounds, a large church retreat, DA MECCA HADJ,
somebody DIES -----you want some hysteria because
some looter dies on Riker's Island? With my plan
the only place likely to be looted would be the
local liquor store. I live in a very mixed neighborhood------no looting here-----there is a small
spanish grocery-----a tiny funeral home-----a little
church------and us-----and a little chinese takeout with no takers. -----the usual drunks and snorters are sometimes found dead or with a single bullet in the head (either from a 22 or a 45-----not a 38

Especially the communist lawyer in New York City who fire bombed a police vehicle. Her license to practice law should be revoked.

you got a name on that perverse bitch?

Judges are being stupid by letting these creeps out, when seditious groups and airhead "celebrities" raise bail money for them. Most of these so-called celebrities are a bunch of no-name nobodies. Of the ones who are known, Colin Kapernick (of disrespect the national anthem fame) has established a "Know Your Rights" campaign that provides free legal representation for what he calls Minneapolis' "Freedom Fighters." I guess that means freedom from being law-abiding, and "freedom" to riot, arson, and loot. :rolleyes:
Amen to this! What makes the judges think that the destructive behavior will not continue once their backs are turned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Amen to this! What makes the judges think that the destructive behavior will not continue once their backs are turned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"JUDGE" is a political position-----the "JUDGES" do not care what the criminals do-----they care about their OWN BEHINDS

1591279954400.png
Few posts on this subject have ever been more on the money than this one, Great post, wamose.

why bother?-----if people are restricted to HOME---whom do they have to attack-----neighbors and
Protests" on the sidewalk in front of NEIMAN MARCUS???? c'mon. IN ALL LARGE GROUPS
local liquor store. I live in a very mixed neighborhood------no looting here-----there is a small
church------and us-----and a little chinese takeout with no takers. -----the usual drunks and snorters are sometimes found dead or with a single bullet in the head (either from a 22 or a 45-----not a 38
:disagree:

1. Letting these enemies of society stay at home, is too much of a pass, after what they've done. A lot of people are homebodies who rarely go anywhere, and a stay at home sentence is like no sentence at all.

2. having people sit at home and watch TV is like encouraging them to go out and riot some more, and not being in jail, that;s just what they would be able to do.

3. If the loonies have "hysteria" That's THEIR problem. Easily solved by police, National Guard, US troops, tanks, whatever it takes. I'm with Trump. DOMINATE the creeps.

arresting people----putting them in jail and FEEDING them is a BIG DRAIN and a liability-----in all large group----SOMEONE DIES------why expose ourselves to the LIABILITY?

arresting people----putting them in jail and FEEDING them is a BIG DRAIN and a liability-----in all large group----SOMEONE DIES------why expose ourselves to the LIABILITY?
It is a drain that is well worth it. Government's #1 responsibility is to PROTECT the people. I see this as most important of all functions.
That's why my name is >> PROTECTIONIST.

:disagree:

1. Letting these enemies of society stay at home, is too much of a pass, after what they've done. A lot of people are homebodies who rarely go anywhere, and a stay at home sentence is like no sentence at all.

2. having people sit at home and watch TV is like encouraging them to go out and riot some more, and not being in jail, that;s just what they would be able to do.

3. If the loonies have "hysteria" That's THEIR problem. Easily solved by police, National Guard, US troops, tanks, whatever it takes. I'm with Trump. DOMINATE the creeps.

did you take a look at the scum in the streets?
There were even a few grown women with a baby
in arms. It looked like "millions" of them. I seek
MASS CONTROL-----the people out there are leemings. You can't arrest all of them. MOBS

MASS CONTROL-----the people out there are leemings. You can't arrest all of them. MOBS
The great majority are peacefully protesting (they think)

The rioters are much smaller in number, and they ARE being arrested. 168 so far here in Tampa, FL.

The great majority are peacefully protesting (they think)

The rioters are much smaller in number, and they ARE being arrested. 168 so far here in Tampa, FL.

you is naive. I have lived thru lots of demonstrations
and lots of RIOTS ----all the way back to the 1960s.
I joined lots of demonstrations way back then but
LEFT at the very hint of violence or looting in the name
of any cause which I, even tenuously, espoused which
remains a GOOD IDEA both for personal safety ---
(actually I did not care either then or now) or
ETHICALLY. Crowds-----including the nonparticipants in mischief-----are a cover for criminals.

US attorney general need to get involved with this. QUICKLY.

I am sure that Barr is working on that...

ETHICALLY. Crowds-----including the nonparticipants in mischief-----are a cover for criminals.
I see you posting the word"naive". I don't see any explanation of what you mean.

I see you posting the word"naive". I don't see any explanation of what you mean.

you have mentioned the "peaceful protesters" I do not know if you have experience or what you mean by
"peaceful protesters" In times of roving bands of
criminals-----the cops and the emergency medical personnel----and even the fire fighters ----NEED CLEAR SPACES------even observers create a problem. ALSO--
there is no way to know who has a gun or knife in his
pocket. There are places in my city that are so hostile to cops-----DAILY---that they are reluctant to enter the areas even when called.

you have mentioned the "peaceful protesters" I do not know if you have experience or what you mean by
criminals-----the cops and the emergency medical personnel----and even the fire fighters ----NEED CLEAR SPACES------even observers create a problem. ALSO--
pocket. There are places in my city that are so hostile to cops-----DAILY---that they are reluctant to enter the areas even when called.
You think you're telling me something ?

You think you're telling me something ?

nope-------I kinda know that you know-----but came here ----late at nite----to chit chat. I live in a town which is dangerous to both the bad boys and the good boys and to the cops and to me. There are lots of people out there who see only black and white (no pun intended)

There is a reason why sometimes arrested criminals are denied bail. One is because they are a flight risk, and are likely to not show up for a trial. Another is because they are too much risk to go right back out and commit the same rimes all over again, immediately. Nothing is more apt to fit into this category than the Floyd case rioters (which includes vandals, looters, and arsonists).

The rioters, arsonists, and looters should not be granted ANY bail whatsoever. They are more than just criminals . They are enemy combatants in a war against peaceful society, and should be treated as POWs. When enemy combatants are encountered, they are shot dead or kept jailed.
That's what should be happening here. What's the sense of letting these loons back out on the street ? So they can go out and riot again ? They are too much of a risk to be let back out.

Most likely, the stores' owners aren't pressing charges because they are paying the looters to destroy their buildings to collect the insurance so that they can rebuild accordingly to the Green New Deal. And George Soros owns Targets, Autozones, Starbucks and etc... And he is not going to come out of his pockets for this Green New DEal, but instead he is going to have the insurance companies to make his buildings to be Green. But the insurance companies can complain. That is if Soros do not owns them. But if he owns them. He is making sure that the policies holders of these insurance companies to pay for his Green new buildings.
And so they are committing insurance fraud right under our noses.

The title is right...sort of. I'd recommend a week's stay in jail for each person arrested while the manpower of the constabulary is stretched and cannot process the paperwork for bonds...LOL. I'd also recommend enhancing the charges up one grade. B-MISD becomes A-MISD for example. There is ZERO reason for looting.

The rest of your post? Vast amounts of garbage, jibberish, and idiocy.

Forum List

Back