Riot Damage of Over $1Billion Is Most Expensive in US History

All this plus 9 dead just because one man may have died at the hands of the police????? We can thank Black Lives Matter, Antifa and the Democratic Party for it.
this says 2 billion in insured damage,, that doesnt include non insured items that could dbl that number,,,

Here in the Los Angeles area, the police of the tony suburb of Beverly Hills, which was started back in the golden days of the early silent movies, have just told businesses to close early on November 3 and -- of course -- to board up all their windows.

The police expect massive looting if Mr. Trump wins.

IMHO, there WILL also be massive looting if Mr. Biden wins, for the looters will be expressing their joy at the outcome.

I am 83 years old. I never thought that I would live to see the day when ladies & gentlemen could loot with such impunity and with such non-interference by the elected authorities.

Last edited:
Here in the Los Angeles area, the police of the tony suburb of Beverly Hills, which was started back in the golden days of the early silent movies, has just told businesses to close early on November 3 and -- of course -- to board up all their windows.

IMHO, there WILL also be massive looting if Mr. Biden wins, for the looters will be expressing their joy at the outcome.

I am 83 years old. I never thought that I would live to see the day when ladies & gentlemen could loot with such impunity and with such non-interference by the elected authorities.
If that occurs it is possible mass shooting of looters start too when those business owners start living in their places of business to protect their livelihoods.

All this plus 9 dead just because one man may have died at the hands of the police????? We can thank Black Lives Matter, Antifa and the Democratic Party for it.
AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals

In other words, most of them are not listed on the non-existent official registration book of ANTIFA and there is no way to conclusively prove that they aren't left wing radicals straight out of academia.

Don't forget Trump sending in federal agents to protect government sites that were not targeted prior to the agents being sent. All of the sudden now there are new targets and the right wing anti government groups now have a federal target with agents and general chaos at night. Adding gas to a fire is not always the right move.

Sending in the agents to quell the riots and it still going on.

Now various right wing groups are in Oregon.

The kid who thought he could borrow a gun and wald the streets to protect property

Confrontations between the opposing sides — at times affiliated with Proud Boys or Black Lives Matter — in Portland resulted in the Aug. 29 fatal shooting of a follower of a Proud Boys-aligned right-wing group, Patriot Prayer.

Yet Trump does not call out any right wing anti government groups and they take that as a sign of approval for their actions.

In other words, most of them are not listed on the non-existent official registration book of ANTIFA and there is no way to conclusively prove that they aren't left wing radicals straight out of academia.
Antifa does not keep membership lists.

Here in the Los Angeles area, the police of the tony suburb of Beverly Hills, which was started back in the golden days of the early silent movies, has just told businesses to close early on November 3 and -- of course -- to board up all their windows.

If that occurs it is possible mass shooting of looters start too when those business owners start living in their places of business to protect their livelihoods.

That will never happen.

The cowardly leaders in this area would arrest those business owners and send them to prison, where you can imagine their reception.

The media, of course, would refer to any shooting at looters as America's Tiananmen Square and cry rivers of tears about the dear sweet looters.

Mass protests are the voices of the unheard. This did not start with George Floyd it was just the last straw. It has only been since the protests began that cities have finally started real police reform. It's terrible it had to come to this but no one pays attention to the black community when they ask nicely. In the debate the other night Trump was asked to speak directly to the parents who have to tell their kids how to survive an encounter with the police, he had nothing to say. Some people are deaf to injustice no matter what.

What a crock. Antifa and BLM don't keep membership lists. You actually think people who loot and riot want their names recorded????ROTFL!

Mass protests are the voices of the unheard. This did not start with George Floyd it was just the last straw. It has only been since the protests began that cities have finally started real police reform. It's terrible it had to come to this but no one pays attention to the black community when they ask nicely. In the debate the other night Trump was asked to speak directly to the parents who have to tell their kids how to survive an encounter with the police, he had nothing to say. Some people are deaf to injustice no matter what.

These were riots and looting, not protests. You don't steal property to protest police brutality.

What a crock. Antifa and BLM don't keep membership lists. You actually think people who loot and riot want their names recorded????ROTFL!
In that case how do you know they are all BLM members...ROTFL!

Forum List

Back