Right wingers eat their own : Chick-fil-a & also FOXNEWS goes WOKE

Just updated the title and OP to include the FOXNEWS gay website! LOL Everyone is WOKE!!!

View attachment 790185
Somebody has to make up for all of the conservatives Fox lost! I haven't watched fox in years, I do love the clips where Gutfeld destroys Geraldo though, watch em on youtube

Jokes aside if I ordered carry out from Pappa Johns and my pizza was handed to me in one of those faggot boxes I ask for a regular box or walk away.....I won't have that type of thing in my home.

Illegal immigrants have been picking produce in Florida for centuries? CENTURIES? Plural? We had all these illegals picking shit in Florda in 1823?

Not in the first post you didnt.
Exactly what would have kept those workers from entering the US a hundred years ago, or 200 years ago and get work farming or building ?

So you are saying it's self loathing, because deep down I am Gay? Been awhile since I have heard that B.S

:auiqs.jpg:

Science.
Imagine how much happier you'll be when you let go your anger and just be yourself.

Exactly what would have kept those workers from entering the US a hundred years ago, or 200 years ago and get work farming or building ?
200 years ago? Mostly the fact that there weren't huge farms there at the time.

100 years ago I would guess the fact that non illegal immigrants or natural born citizens were doing the work.

Oh and,

Numerical caps on immigration weren't enacted until 1924, which made it really hard to illegally immigrate to the US.

Until 1965 there were no numerical caps on immigrants from within the Americas so until then any number of SA/CA people could emigrate to the US to work or stay.

200 years ago? Mostly the fact that there weren't huge farms there at the time.

100 years ago I would guess the fact that non illegal immigrants or natural born citizens were doing the work.

Oh and,

Numerical caps on immigration weren't enacted until 1924, which made it really hard to illegally immigrate to the US.

Until 1965 there were no numerical caps on immigrants from within the Americas so until then any number of SA/CA people could emigrate to the US to work or stay.

When Entering the U.S. Was as Easy as Crossing a Street​

By David Botti•July 25, 2019

The border between the U.S. and Mexico has long been marked by barriers. But they weren’t always about deterring immigration. Here’s how the modern border came to be, starting with the year 1848.​

They make a good chicken sandwich. I go there for the food, not caring about politics when my stomach growls and I want that taste.
Exacktickally! I don’t drink Bud Light, anyway. An occasional brewski to my liking is Sam Adams. So, while I don’t buy Bud products, I’m not engaging in a boycott.

And I doubt Chick-fil-A is including DEI out of their Christian basis. Maybe it’s a newly imposed governmental requirement? But, either way, I don’t care. I’m still ok with some of their food now and again.

First it started with vegetarian offering and now a full on Diversity and Inclusion statement. The wokeness of CFA is not going unnoticed as thousands of right wing nuts vow never to eat at a place that is inclusive of all people.

Now we have FOX NEWS in on the action!

1685471282794-png.790185

"Inclusive" yet they obviously prefer you be Christian Conservative.

From their site:

'Committed to being Better at Together'​

Chick-fil-A’s Corporate Purpose is “To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A."

When Entering the U.S. Was as Easy as Crossing a Street​

By David Botti•July 25, 2019

The border between the U.S. and Mexico has long been marked by barriers. But they weren’t always about deterring immigration. Here’s how the modern border came to be, starting with the year 1848.​

Things change. What's your point?

Things change. What's your point?
You laughed at the fact that people used to come and go through the borders between the US and Mexico. And even US and Canada.

I posted an article which said exactly what I said.

Instead of acknowledging that I was correct, you become confrontational.

"What's your point?"

I made my point.

Forum List

Back