Right wingers eat their own : Chick-fil-a & also FOXNEWS goes WOKE

I'm all for diversity and inclusion in the workplace, but corporate America and their virtue signaling is getting out of control, they are not so much advertising their products anymore, they are advertising their commitment to diversity.

Yea, we get it. And no one really cares.
And usually it is diversity through exclusion. Current definition of "Diversity and Inclusion" means, can't hire a white man.

About 10-15 years ago, when they decided to become a more active sponsor of the Southeastern Conference.
I guess its closer to 10 years when cities such as San Antonio tried to bully Chic by refusing them locations at the airport and since then the Chic has been loyal butt fuckers

However blue

CFA is massively over-rated. I'd take Popeye's over them any day. Also, I don't care how Popeye's celebrates 'pride month,' makes no difference to me.

Beware of what you wish.

Republican businesses can also be canceled for "perceived" wrong.

No business should be cancelled because of some political attacks, or because one side believes that a word "woke" goes against what they believe.

De Santis is attacking "woke" and Florida is losing miserably in businesses, employment and tourism.

Beware of what you wish.

Is it? Their unemployment rate is almost a full point below the national average. They are growing in population faster than anyone in the nation, and it would seem things are booming down there. If that's losing, I'm not sure I'd want to be winning.

They make a good chicken sandwich. I go there for the food, not caring about politics when my stomach growls and I want that taste.
Ive never boycotted a business I liked because they are too inclusive or too concerned for others either. CFA has solid food even if they have almost no variety. Makes them consistent though.

Is it? Their unemployment rate is almost a full point below the national average. They are growing in population faster than anyone in the nation, and it would seem things are booming down there. If that's losing, I'm not sure I'd want to be winning.
Building constructions in many places have come to a halt because workers were forced to leave Florida.

Who is going to do the seasonal fruit picking, etc if migrants are being told not to come to Florida for those jobs, and many have left already?

It is too early to see what the results of the laws passed recently by De Santis are going to have on Florida.

Remains to be seen.

Beware of what you wish.

Republican businesses can also be canceled for "perceived" wrong.

No business should be cancelled because of some political attacks, or because one side believes that a word "woke" goes against what they believe.

De Santis is attacking "woke" and Florida is losing miserably in businesses, employment and tourism.

Beware of what you wish.

Hey Conservative from Georgia aka Biff_Poindexter, you duped ^^^another dummy! LOL

Building constructions in many places have come to a halt because workers were forced to leave Florida.

Who is going to do the seasonal fruit picking, etc if migrants are being told not to come to Florida for those jobs, and many have left already?

It is too early to see what the results of the laws passed recently by De Santis are going to have on Florida.

Remains to be seen.

It seems like they are doing ok so far. You're making statements that its bleak down there what evidence other than you wanting it to be true that it is true?

Noted, when their business begins to fail because homos can only eat so many pizzas burgers and doughnuts, they can explain it to shareholders.
I see you're a supporter of the company's long held policies.

It seems like they are doing ok so far. You're making statements that its bleak down there what evidence other than you wanting it to be true that it is true?
I did say, that De Santis keeping migrants from doing the job they have been doing for decades, if not centuries, may have an effect on Florida.

I also said.....that it remains to be seen what that effect is going to be as it is too soon to see the results of it.

:)

The far right and the far left. Two sides of the same coin.

I think the best course of action is to stop listening and acquiescing to the nutters on both sides.

And acquiesce whom?

The so-called ''moderate'' vote?

So-called moderates are the single-most consistent threat to the cause of Individual liberty in America today.

So-called moderates, historically speaking, tend to just be regularly okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from both theoretical sides of the party-of-one.

What people need to do is stop talking about it and start being about it. That's how winning is done...

Last edited:
They make a good chicken sandwich.

I tried one once.

It was akin to having a salt sandwich as I recall.

Whenever I read anything about chik-fil-et, I always recall a recent story I read. The one here in the northern part of the potato in chief's state where the diversity/equity hustlers are so dense is kind of wild, though predictable.

So much for ''Better Together'' and ''Diversity, Equity and inclusion'' and all of that other horse shit. Ha...

Last edited:
I see you're a supporter of the company's long held policies.

So you are saying it's self loathing, because deep down I am Gay? Been awhile since I have heard that B.S

:auiqs.jpg:

I did say, that De Santis keeping migrants from doing the job they have been doing for decades, if not centuries, may have an effect on Florida.

Illegal immigrants have been picking produce in Florida for centuries? CENTURIES? Plural? We had all these illegals picking shit in Florda in 1823?

I also said.....that it remains to be seen what that effect is going to be as it is too soon to see the results of it.

:)

Not in the first post you didnt.

Just updated the title and OP to include the FOXNEWS gay website! LOL Everyone is WOKE!!!

1685471282794.png

Forum List

Back