Right wingers and Trump

How many on the right will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not Donald is technically guilty of a crime? You love the dude and think he's doing a good job, so in the end you just don't give a fuck, right? You'll support him either way. I bet a lot of you quietly think it's very possible that he has broken the law on more than one occasion.

Why should anyone when the left never cared about Bill or Hillary?

Look in the mirror before you start throwing stones.

How many on the right will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not Donald is technically guilty of a crime? You love the dude and think he's doing a good job, so in the end you just don't give a fuck, right? You'll support him either way. I bet a lot of you quietly think it's very possible that he has broken the law on more than one occasion.

Your new screen name is CaptainStrawmanArguement :itsok:

Daddy Savior in his armor will save us from the horrors

Do you think any Obama supporters felt similarly?

No.

LOL. No Obama supporter ever had unrealistic expectations of the man? Right...

not even close. it was y'all calling him the black messiah, not us. & nooooo one that i know of EVER said god sent obama to be prez. that one is all on yer side too.

Oh really? Go back to your playhouse MSNBC

No.

not even close. it was y'all calling him the black messiah, not us. & nooooo one that i know of EVER said god sent obama to be prez. that one is all on yer side too.

Exactly, which is an interesting and telling choice of what the projectionists choose to project. This hero-worship jazz is a pure Cult thing.

No.

Oh really? Go back to your playhouse MSNBC

that doesn't even make any sense. i don't have cable, therefore i don't watch MSNBC.

dismissed.

No.

Interesting how you had to invent your own point to knock down. That's a strawman post, bruh.

Since you didn't bother to ask, I think pretty much every candidate gets votes from those with unrealistic expectations. Unfortunately for your strawman, that's not what the question was, was it.

See what I mean about emotionally based bullshit?

Do you speak for all Obama supporters? Do the people who called him the anti-christ speak for me? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I love the butthurt! What can I say??

No.

Interesting how you had to invent your own point to knock down. That's a strawman post, bruh.

Since you didn't bother to ask, I think pretty much every candidate gets votes from those with unrealistic expectations. Unfortunately for your strawman, that's not what the question was, was it.

Do you speak for all Obama supporters? Do the people who called him the anti-christ speak for me? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Hey, if you don't want your strawmen knocked down, then don't put 'em up.

I disagree that there weren't a bunch of Obama cultists. There were Bernie cultists too, and Hillary cultists.

Bush cultists...

etc

I love the butthurt! What can I say??

Trump and the left's reaction to him have definitely been entertaining to say the least.

It's still wrongheaded to describe it as "the left's reaction" because Rump is not an ideology thing. He has no ideology.

The question of Rump is, and always has been, one of character. Lack thereof. And that's a personal value, not a political ideal. For everyone on "the left" drooling with so-called TDS there's a counterpart on "the right" bending over backward to enable the same dynamic. That comes down to a measure of personal ethics.

No.

You answered a definitive NO when asked if Obama supporters thought a thing. But you can't possibly know that for sure.

How many on the right will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not Donald is technically guilty of a crime? You love the dude and think he's doing a good job, so in the end you just don't give a fuck, right? I bet a lot of you quietly think it's very possible that he has broken the law on more than one occasion.
We’ll file that under ‘Impeach Trump Even When Mueller Says No Collusion’.

Let's put that aside for a minute. I personally don't think Donald will be convicted of anything. I'm just suggesting a lot of his supporters think he's a good president regardless of the truth of these controversies, and that he should stay in office either way.

There is no truth in the controversies, ergo there is nothing to consider.

I disagree that there weren't a bunch of Obama cultists. There were Bernie cultists too, and Hillary cultists.

Bush cultists...

etc

Now you're reducing "cultist" to "supporter". If you do that, you have no word left for "cultist".

A Cultist is one who blindly follows their Cult leader on pure emotion alone. A supporter is one who analyzes different choices and picks one.

Forum List

Back