Right wing thug had 110 convictions

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A man who kicked a police officer to the ground was identified by the luminous shorts he was wearing.

Daniel John Allan was seen running behind the officer before springing the attack at the far-right protests in London on Saturday.

During the day, the 35-year-old could be seen posing in a bikini top that matched his bright green shorts alongside Britain First supporters, Chronicle Live reported.

After he was identified, Allan, from Sunderland, pleaded guilty to violent disorder in court.

He has a long legal history, with 110 previous convictions on record and having spent time inside for violent behaviour.

These are the type of people that thick Americans idolise. Friends of Mr Yaxley, the worst kind of trash. Where are the good violent racists these days ?

A man who kicked a police officer to the ground was identified by the luminous shorts he was wearing.

Daniel John Allan was seen running behind the officer before springing the attack at the far-right protests in London on Saturday.

During the day, the 35-year-old could be seen posing in a bikini top that matched his bright green shorts alongside Britain First supporters, Chronicle Live reported.

After he was identified, Allan, from Sunderland, pleaded guilty to violent disorder in court.

He has a long legal history, with 110 previous convictions on record and having spent time inside for violent behaviour.

These are the type of people that thick Americans idolise. Friends of Mr Yaxley, the worst kind of trash. Where are the good violent racists these days ?
Wrong, Tommy. You are the one who idolises men wearing bikinis.

Wrong, Tommy. You are the one who idolises men wearing bikinis.
And I thought he liked the rough stuff.

No whips and chains?

If they're smart,in a tree about 250 yards away with a low velocity cartridge in a silenced bolt action rifle.

If he got these charges fighting the left he’s a patriot
Burglary and wife beating convictions are mentioned. That wont harm his right wing hero status amongst folk who act like him.
Sounds like a Muslim you should like him ha
Sounds like right wing trash. We know that you love him.
Yea because criminal activity is high in right wing neighborhoods lol

Burglary and wife beating convictions are mentioned. That wont harm his right wing hero status amongst folk who act like him.

Any new rape rings recently? With all the new hysteria about "wacism", you know the cops are more afraid then every, to police brown people.

Meanwhile, you keep focusing on how the reporter who wanted to report on the rapists, he is the problem and needs to be silenced.

They’re busy on Internet forums shaming Whites, and nationalists. You know..? Typical beta Cuck things...

Any new rape rings recently? With all the new hysteria about "wacism", you know the cops are more afraid then every, to police brown people.

Meanwhile, you keep focusing on how the reporter who wanted to report on the rapists, he is the problem and needs to be silenced.
Reporters did report on the rape rings. One c.unt tried to wreck the trials with his antics and was rightly sent to jail.

Reporters did report on the rape rings. One c.unt tried to wreck the trials with his antics and was rightly sent to jail.

And the polices and paradigms that led to the rape rings being allowed to operate for years by your government, are stronger than ever.

So, do you have ANY reason to seriously believe that new ones are not forming right now, if not just undiscovered ones, that have been operating all along?

Right wing thug had 110 convictions
There is no such thing as a right wing thug. Only Right Wing Justice Seekers. Hopefully his 110 convictions were all for kicking 110 asses like yours around for being a sellout to their country.

"In 2017, Allan smashed his way into his ex partner’s home and threatened to take two children hostage.
He bombarded the woman with phone calls before turning up at her house and breaking in through the bathroom window and climbing in.
Allan then made threats to take the children hostage before leaving the property. He was later found nearby trying to hide from police."

In the USA, such a criminal history would justify killing the guy by kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.

And the polices and paradigms that led to the rape rings being allowed to operate for years by your government, are stronger than ever.

So, do you have ANY reason to seriously believe that new ones are not forming right now, if not just undiscovered ones, that have been operating all along?
I watched a documentary the other night about 100s of young girls being abused by a trusted professional. It went on for years and was covered up by the authorities. It was shocking stuff. I am guessing that this sort of thing will always happen as long as there are sick individuals around.

I watched a documentary the other night about 100s of young girls being abused by a trusted professional. It went on for years and was covered up by the authorities. It was shocking stuff. I am guessing that this sort of thing will always happen as long as there are sick individuals around.

So, is that your attempt to justify the fact that you still support the policies that led to the last batch of rape rings?

And thus will lead to more, and likely are causing some right now.

So, is that your attempt to justify the fact that you still support the policies that led to the last batch of rape rings?

Which policies are you quoting ?
List the statutes and I will tell you if I support them..

Do you still support the policies that caused the Athlete A abuse and also that of Epstein ?

Do you still support the policies that caused the Athlete A abuse and also that of Epstein ?

Specifically high Third World immigration and rabid "anti-racism" witch hunt, are your polices that led to the massive rape rings preying on your nation's children, and that you still support, even though you know they will lead to the mass rape of children.

I don't know what policies led to the other crimes you speak of. YOu show me a policy that led to those crimes, and I will consider how that could be avoided in the future.

Specifically high Third World immigration and rabid "anti-racism" witch hunt, are your polices that led to the massive rape rings preying on your nation's children, and that you still support, even though you know they will lead to the mass rape of children.

I don't know what policies led to the other crimes you speak of. YOu show me a policy that led to those crimes, and I will consider how that could be avoided in the future.
You havent listed one policy. If you claim that something is institutionalised then you should be able to point to the policies that prop it up.
In the case of the US rape rings I suspect that there was no policy. It was various individuals making bad calls. Pretty much what happened over here.
That doesnt fit with your frothing agenda though.

Forum List

Back