Right-Wing Terrorists Attacked the Third Precinct, not BLM, not Antifa

From the actual Criminal Complaint:

Page 17

22. HUNTER posted other messages on Facebook about his activities in Minneapolis. On June 10, HUNTER posted "I've burned police stations with black panthers in Minneapolis" and "I helped the community bum down that police station in Minneapolis." HUNTER also posted, "I didn't' protest peacefully Dude ... Want something to change? Start risking felonies for what is good."s On June 11, HUNTER posted, "The BLM protesters in Minneapolis loved me [sic] fireteam and I."

Ian Hunter was no Right-Winger .......

This thread is another Leftist LIE !!

Yea sure.

So we are to believe all these Democrat mayors and governors are allowing “White Supremes” to burn their cities down?
That's what these psycho Leftist want the American people to believe.

Unfortunate for them it's only other psycho Leftist that believe those LIES.

The average voting American citizen knows it's Leftist Fake News LIES.

It's time you racists face the truth. You are the problem in this country.

Texas member of Boogaloo Bois charged with opening fire on Minneapolis police precinct during protests over George Floyd

Feds say Texas adherent of far-right group fired on precinct building, conspired with cop killer to ignite civil war.
These are leftwing losers on Facebook. What do they have to do with “right wingers”? We support cops, not shooting at them. They went to BLM riots and joined in, they are leftwingers. Provide proof they are “right wingers”, because your article provides none.

Boogaloo Bois did it. Because all this violence has come from the Right.

Yea sure.

So we are to believe all these Democrat mayors and governors are allowing “White Supremes” to burn their cities down?

Since whites don't go walking down city streets advertising they are white supremacists and you know it, silly comments like this have to be laughed at.

Texas member of Boogaloo Bois charged with opening fire on Minneapolis police precinct during protests over George Floyd

Feds say Texas adherent of far-right group fired on precinct building, conspired with cop killer to ignite civil war.
These are leftwing losers on Facebook. What do they have to do with “right wingers”? We support cops, not shooting at them. They went to BLM riots and joined in, they are leftwingers. Provide proof they are “right wingers”, because your article provides none.
No they are the same people you talk to at stormfront.

Yea sure.

That's what these psycho Leftist want the American people to believe.

Unfortunate for them it's only other psycho Leftist that believe those LIES.

The average voting American citizen knows it's Leftist Fake News LIES.
The FBI is now part of the psycho left.

Look white supremacist, you know your buddies are doing this.

Last edited:
Let's see here, all those millions of dollars of damage the Democrats let slide in the race riots, how did any right wing group even come close to equaling any of that? Not seeing any right wing/white supremacist even come close. The proud boys, led by a Hispanic male, never harmed a fly, are deemed a "hate group' even though the BLM caused millions of dollars of damage over basically misinformation. Stuff like George Floyd died of a drug overdose, Breonna Taylor was shot by cops reacting to her druggie trap house boyfriend shooting at cops serving legal warrant after they announced themselves...it's lies on top of lie on top of lies. This is what liberals do best.

Pathalogical liar MaryL posted a similar thread 12 Sept in which she also claimed G Floyd died of Fentanyl.
I then posted the following-
1603519240876.png

The Medical Examinar states quite clearly the cause of death of George Floyd - Homicide by Law Enforcement Officers.

Despite knowing this MaryL continues to lie.

One thing worse than a compulsive liar, is a racist compulsive liar.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
A self-described member of the 'Boogaloo Bois' has been charged with participating in a riot after he allegedly shot 13 rounds from an AK-47 style assault rifle into a Minneapolis Police Department building during the civil unrest following the death of George Floyd in late May.

Ivan Hunter, 26, is accused of traveling from Texas to Minneapolis to meet up with other members of the 'Boogaloo Bois' with the goal of carrying out acts of violence during the riots.

The Boogaloo Bois are an extremist far right movement that took advantage of the situation and made it worse. They are a anti government group

Steven Carrillo, 32, was charged with killing federal service officer David Patrick Underwood, 53, near a Black Lives Matter protest at an Oakland courthouse on May 29,

They are there not because BLM invite them but because they can do violence against the state.

Yet Trump or right winger do not call them out for their actions. Instead it the demo fault.

Trump tweets to liberate Michigan, Minnesota, and Virginia only serve to excite anti government right wing groups akin to pouring gas on a flame?

Look white supremacist, you know you buddies are doing this.
You are a Racist LYING POS .....

The Criminal Complaint clearly show this Leftist POS was out there Burning, Looting, and Murdering, right beside the Black Panthers and Black LIES Matter.

He was one of you guys ........

Look white supremacist, you know you buddies are doing this.
You are a Racist LYING POS .....

The Criminal Complaint clearly show this Leftist POS was out there Burning, Looting, and Murdering, right beside the Black Panthers and Black LIES Matter.

He was one of you guys ........
You are the racist and nothing you posted is true.

From the actual Criminal Complaint:

Page 17

22. HUNTER posted other messages on Facebook about his activities in Minneapolis. On June 10, HUNTER posted "I've burned police stations with black panthers in Minneapolis" and "I helped the community bum down that police station in Minneapolis." HUNTER also posted, "I didn't' protest peacefully Dude ... Want something to change? Start risking felonies for what is good."s On June 11, HUNTER posted, "The BLM protesters in Minneapolis loved me [sic] fireteam and I."

Ian Hunter was no Right-Winger .......

This thread is another Leftist LIE !!
The aim of white supremacists is to try getting blacks blamed. Ian Hunter is a right winger and it is documented that most of the violence has been committed by white supremacists.

You are the racist and nothing you posted is true.
You deny what's in the Criminal Complaint linked in the OP?

You are just another LYING Leftist POS.

There is a reason no one takes you Idiots seriously.
I have seen the database of incidents. I am supposed to believe the word of a white supremacist? I don't think so. And I am could care less what a subhuman racist pos like you thinks about me.

The aim of white supremacists is to try getting blacks blamed. Ian Hunter is a right winger and it is documented that most of the violence has been committed by white supremacists.
Right ....

You expect normal thinking people to believe the Black Panthers and Black Live Matter just loved this "white supremacist" and welcomed him to Burn, Loot, and Murder, right along side the rest on them.

No one believes that Bullshit.

Them MF's were there looking to kill white supremacist.

Ian Hunter is one of you guys.

Just like Matthew Dolloff.

I think the longer that democrat mayors and governors allow protests, rioting and violence to continue in major American cities the more nuts its going to attract.

and it doesnt matter to me which way they lean politically

Boogaloo Bois did it. Because all this violence has come from the Right.

This is what I've been saying for months. It stands to reason that if 90% of terrorist acts are committed by the Right and convicted and Antifa 0 convictions, then it can only be the right who are rioting.

Sir, I think you win the board with the dumbest comment I've seen so far. Usually you have to tune into a Democrat convention to see this level of stupid. Bravo & well done sir! :slap:

Forum List

Back