Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

I always thought that nobody could be a bigger lowlife than 9-11 Truthers

I guess I was wrong

The Newtown truthers have grounds to feel as they do. Conflicting stories and gag orders. Albeit, they are nuts.

9-11 truthers had only their hatred for Bush and Israel to base it on....heck...they even had video of the planes hitting.

You obviously have never spent a second in law enforcement. EVERY crime scene has conflicting stories. Lots of random people, with no background in stressful situations, see weird stuff under extreme stress. Thats why they train soldiers and cops so harshly, because it overwhelms the mind.

SO, it is 100% normal that one guy saw this, and another lady saw that. Its not what they saw, its what they think they saw when their central nervous system hit the sensory overload, tunnel vision kicked in, and the "fog" hit.

Its why a simple murder between gang members takes a few weeks to solve. Crime scenes always have several stories, and detectives sort through the bullshit, subpoena video cameras from nearby businesses, etc, etc, etc, to hopefully hash out the truth.

But....we'll get the right wingers who keep thinking this was a staged event to get gun control. Fucking disgusting.

Last edited:

I guess I was wrong

The Newtown truthers have grounds to feel as they do. Conflicting stories and gag orders. Albeit, they are nuts.

9-11 truthers had only their hatred for Bush and Israel to base it on....heck...they even had video of the planes hitting.

Little children have been viciously massacred

Leave their parents alone

I guess I was wrong

You obviously have never spent a second in law enforcement. EVERY crime scene has conflicting stories. Lots of random people, who no background in stressful situations, see weird stuff under extreme stress. Thats why they train soldiers and cops so harshly, because it overwhelms the mind.

SO, it is 100% normal that one guy saw this, and another lady saw that. Its not what they saw, its what they think they saw when their central nervous system hit the sensory overload, tunnel vision kicked in, and the "fog" hit.

Its why a simple murder between gang members takes a few weeks to solve. Crime scenes always have several stories, and detectives sort through the bullshit, subpoena video cameras from nearby businesses, etc, etc, etc, to hopefully hash out the truth.

But....we'll get the right wingers who keep thinking this was a staged event to get gun control. Fucking disgusting.

No need to be arrogant.

And I feel no less a man becuase I am not involved in law enforcement. Youy stated it as if I should consider myself less prive3laged or something....

And I am well aware that there are many stories that come out of one crime scene.

I simply explained how the fact that there are conflicting stories reported gives reason for the more paranoid to become...well....paranoid. And the gag order adds to it.

In the case of the 9-11 truthers.....they continued well after their theory was disproven...and they had no reason to continue being paranoid....other than theirhatred for Bush and Israel.

I guess I was wrong

I agree.

on 9-11, 3000 people were massacred...including little children.....and they are STILL haunted by truther bullshit.

There are some questions that need to be answered.

I have heard from a credible source (ex CT State Trooper) that the AR 15 was not used inside the school and that the hand guns were.

There happens to be a gag order now so no one can talk about it.

No AR 15 was present or used. His mother owned a Bushmaster .223 which was found in the trunk of Adam's car.

Last edited:

I guess I was wrong

Why don't you tell the president that, who who exploit the children today, or the media saying the shooting was done with an assault rifle, when it hasn't been proven. Reports say the rifle was locked in the trunk of his car.

I guess I was wrong

There's a gag order???????????

What the fuck???????

Who the hell issued THAT and on what grounds?

I guess I was wrong

What the fuck???????

No one, it's just a paranoid fantasy of a conservative to perpetuate the myth that this tragedy was perpetuated by the Obama administration to further gun control.

I guess I was wrong

What the fuck???????

it was reported on our local CBS news affiliate (CBS New York) that there was a gag order issued as it is an ongoing investigation.

What the fuck???????

No one, it's just a paranoid fantasy of a conservative to perpetuate the myth that this tragedy was perpetuated by the Obama administration to further gun control.

Are you sure of that or are you just spewing crap you know nothing about?

I have heard from a credible source (ex CT State Trooper) that the AR 15 was not used inside the school and that the hand guns were.

Oh, you mean like a police investigation?

No AR 15 was present or used. His mother owned a Bushmaster .223 which was found in the trunk of Adam's car.

And when that was reported and CBS News of New york attempted to find out if such was true, they were informed that no further information will be released until the investigation was complete.

9-11+ truthers had only their hatred for Bush and Israel to base it on....heck...they even had video of the planes hitting.

What the fuck???????

Bullshit. Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed - Connecticut Post

For 90 days? To "seriously jeopardize the outcome and success of the investigation"? Lanza did it; what's there to jeopardize?

Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:

What the fuck???????

Post proof or stop perpetrating lies over the murdered bodies of children to further your paranoid bullshit.

Why don't you tell the president that, who who exploit the children today, or the media saying the shooting was done with an assault rifle, when it hasn't been proven. Reports say the rifle was locked in the trunk of his car.

Yea...rumors

I have a friend whose cousins neighbor works in Connecticut and he heard some guy in a bar whose brother is a trooper say the AR-15 was in the trunk

So that PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that we should not restrict AR-15s

What the fuck???????

For 90 days? To "seriously jeopardize the outcome and success of the investigation"? Lanza did it; what's there to jeopardize?

Isn't that common practice in murder investigations so as not to taint the investigation or influence a jury? Or is this just Obama coming to personally fuck you over?

Grandfather who comforted Sandy Hook Elementary kids says 'truthers' are targeting him - U.S. News

Conspiracy theories are nothing new, the ADL's Director of Investigative Research Mark Pitcavage points out, but they come in different stripes. One type is based on a single event, such as Sandy Hook, rather than a long-running series of complex machinations spanning the globe.

"What they tend to share is an incident occurs that is large and heinous, so much so that psychologically there will be people who are unwilling to accept a simple explanation for how the event took place,"

------------------------

Anything to protect assault weapons over babies. Oh, but don't forget to get them born.

In all fairness though, I have met truthers who weren't right-wing.

Post proof or stop perpetrating lies over the murdered bodies of children to further your paranoid bullshit.
Look just above your post, asswipe.

How is that a gag order cocksucker? The search warrants are being sealed so as not to taint the investigation or influence juries as is the case in virtually every high profile criminal case. No one is being ordered not to talk.

Isn't that common practice in murder investigations so as not to taint the investigation or influence a jury? Or is this just Obama coming to personally fuck you over?
It sure is common practice in murder investigations, but the murderer is known and dead.

Obama hasn't personally fucked me over, just the entire USA, by the way. But, how crass of you to use dead kids for attempted political points. :thup:

Forum List

Back