Right wing nuts are in love with a new pollster

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
As Rasmussen is trusted by no one, right wing nuts now are in love with a new pollster in town, the LA times USC poll, who has never polled general elections before. Because see, media polls can't be trusted because the media is pro Hillary and corporate.
Unless it's a media outlier that favors Trump,such as the LA TIMES tracking polls.
By the way, Rasmussen had Clinton up by 1 today. Granted, Rasmussen is simply going to pretend detecting the Democratic convention bump for a few days.
Rasmussen will pretend Trump is ahead again in a couple of days.
Back to LA TIMES' new tracking poll, it's the only pollster showing Trump anywhere near +7.

As Rasmussen is trusted by no one, right wing nuts now are in love with a new pollster in town, the LA times USC poll, who has never polled general elections before. Because see, media polls can't be trusted because the media is pro Hillary and corporate.
Unless it's a media outlier that favors Trump,such as the LA TIMES tracking polls.
By the way, Rasmussen had Clinton up by 1 today. Granted, Rasmussen is simply going to pretend detecting the Democratic convention bump for a few days.
Back to LA TIMES' new tracking poll, it's the only pollster showing Trump anywhere near +7.

Paraphrase:

"Everybody hates Hillary, let's make up something so we can lie and say people like her"

What you should be worried about isn't what it says now is that the fact the same poll put Hillary up by a lot a month ago. The same poll now says Trump is up and a lot of other polls show that as well. It is the upward trend that Hillary supporters should worry about.

Doubling down I see...

Polls are meaningless at this point because it is the end of July and anything can happen between now and November but because I dismissed your other poll in the same way you will proclaim that I am some Right-wing Nut-Job that believe in the LA Times poll while never providing a thread by me stating that I agree with any poll this early in the political game...

I know you need to believe in something, so polls are you security blanket, right Linus?

Forum List

Back