Right Wing Media’s Son Arrested For Capitol Insurrection

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
On Tuesday, Leo Brent Bozell IV, the son of a prominent right-wing media executivewho runs the Media Research Center, was arrested for his role in the pro-Trump attack on the U.S. Capitol in January.

Bozell was identified by law enforcement thanks in part to the work of internet sleuths, who noticed that the figure in security footage was wearing a sweatshirt branded with Hershey's Christian Academy, the school where he formerly worked as a girl's basketball coach and where his children attended.

I wonder if he brought his good book with him?

Maybe the most telling indication that these people were trying to overturn the election is the certainty that they would never face any consequences from the insurrection. They just knew Trump had their back.

Those teacher fuck you either way you go
abc_debra_lafave_lt_130124_wmain.jpg

On Tuesday, Leo Brent Bozell IV, the son of a prominent right-wing media executivewho runs the Media Research Center, was arrested for his role in the pro-Trump attack on the U.S. Capitol in January.

Bozell was identified by law enforcement thanks in part to the work of internet sleuths, who noticed that the figure in security footage was wearing a sweatshirt branded with Hershey's Christian Academy, the school where he formerly worked as a girl's basketball coach and where his children attended.

What crime did he commit exactly?

Dissent

3 charges.

He was in Washington DC. Clearly they are just looking for faces in the crowd.

Forum List

Back