Right Wing Ghoul Claims Russia Was 'Too Gentle' On Ukraine

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Fox News’ Invasion Expert Is a Trump-Appointed Putin Propagandist Who Thinks Russia Is Being ‘Too Gentle’. Douglas Macgregor has said there’s no point in sanctioning Russia and that America should “absolutely” let Putin take over as much of Ukraine as it wants.

1646788678557.jpeg

Fox News’ Invasion Expert Is a Trump-Appointed Putin Propagandist Who Thinks Russia Is Being ‘Too Gentle’. Douglas Macgregor has said there’s no point in sanctioning Russia and that America should “absolutely” let Putin take over as much of Ukraine as it wants.

I disagree with him on a lot, but Russia did go easy on them. I think they were hoping for them to roll over, without Russia doing too much damage to piss the world off any further..

All the pundits are just pissed because they though Russia was gonna go in scorched earth like Ghengis Kahn. But instead they’ve taken an evenly metered approach, and are only moving as fast as they can secure bases of operation while minimizing damage to critical infrastructure. Which is what one would do if they planned on keeping their gains. I mean, who wants to inherit a totally destroyed country full of starving people?

He's a REGISTERED AGENT of Russia you assholes

AND Fox puts him on the air...

Disgusting

No idea. Do you?
Yrs, I do and no, Russia didn't hit Ukraine with all her might. They sent in second rate troops, with second rate equipment. I saw a video of an SA-8 being towed by a Ukrainian farm tractor today. That vehicle has been around since 1971. They're using BMP-1 and BMP-2 IFVs, that have been around since 1980.

Yrs, I do and no, Russia didn't hit Ukraine with all her might. They sent in second rate troops, with second rate equipment. I saw a video of an SA-8 being towed by a Ukrainian farm tractor today. That vehicle has been around since 1971. They're using BMP-1 and BMP-2 IFVs, that have been around since 1980.
And you know that they have "first rate" troops and equipment that they aren't using how?
I wonder why they didn't use them...

He's a REGISTERED AGENT of Russia you assholes

AND Fox puts him on the air...

Disgusting
You have proof of that, of course. So put up.

ETA: BTW, no left-wing source is acceptable. ONLY credible sources allowed.

And you know that they have "first rate" troops and equipment that they aren't using how?
I wonder why they didn't use them...
Several reasons: they knew the second rate units could still overwhelm the Ukrainians. They held their more elite units in reserve in case of a move by NATO. If the Ukraine invasion went tits up, or Putin decided to say fuck it and leave because of international pressure, the men and equipment that were lost were expendable. If NATO counter-attacked, the second string units could be sacrificed to 1. Feel out NATO's capabilities, 2. Force NATO to expend part of it's combat power destroying those units and 3. Give NATO a false idea of what Russia's capabilities are and possibly cause them to underestimate Russia's combat power.

Several reasons: they knew the second rate units could still overwhelm the Ukrainians. They held their more elite units in reserve in case of a move by NATO. If the Ukraine invasion went tits up, or Putin decided to say fuck it and leave because of international pressure, the men and equipment that were lost were expendable. If NATO counter-attacked, the second string units could be sacrificed to 1. Feel out NATO's capabilities, 2. Force NATO to expend part of it's combat power destroying those units and 3. Give NATO a false idea of what Russia's capabilities are and possibly cause them to underestimate Russia's combat power.
Wow...you seem really tuned in to the workings of the Russian military.

Care to tell us how you have this info?

Wow...you seem really tuned in to the workings of the Russian military.

Care to tell us how you have this info?
I do my homework. I don't sit around waiting to be told what's going on.

The things I listed are basic tactics. They've been used for centuries.

Forum List

Back