Right wing Amazon? Aka mystore announced by Lindell

Nothing dramatic here. I see you approve of bullying and intimidation and censorship.

No, we've always opposed you and your side making a lifestyle of that. The funny thing is watching you flail around in a panic, now that you realize you no longer have big gubmint helping you bully and censor. You've got to get along on your own now, hence your blind panic.

Remember, when we point out your corruption and treason, that's not censoring you. When decent people tell you to leave the presence of other decent people, that's not censoring you. Your treasonous actions have had consequences. If you didn't want to face the consequences for your treason, you shouldn't have turned traitor.

Go on. Shake your widdle fist at the sky. We don't care. It warms our hearts, watching you throw tantrums because you can't be the fascist thug any more.
Nobody was censoring anything on the side I am on. That statement was so stupid I stopped reading right there.

Nothing dramatic here. I see you approve of bullying and intimidation and censorship.

No, we've always opposed you and your side making a lifestyle of that. The funny thing is watching you flail around in a panic, now that you realize you no longer have big gubmint helping you bully and censor. You've got to get along on your own now, hence your blind panic.

Remember, when we point out your corruption and treason, that's not censoring you. When decent people tell you to leave the presence of other decent people, that's not censoring you. Your treasonous actions have had consequences. If you didn't want to face the consequences for your treason, you shouldn't have turned traitor.

Go on. Shake your widdle fist at the sky. We don't care. It warms our hearts, watching you throw tantrums because you can't be the fascist thug any more.

You're quite the joke kid. You define corruption and treason as disagreeing with anything say or want. Your side is in the business of trying to stop the Right from having any expression at all. There is nothing decent about you at all, you're a hate filled little man hell bent on silencing EVERYTHING you don't like or want to hear.

You're quite the joke kid. You define corruption and treason as disagreeing with anything say or want.

No, I define it as supporting a violent fascist coup. I'm funny that way. When someone supports a group that tried to murder the VP and congress, I think they're traitors.

Your side is in the business of trying to stop the Right from having any expression at all.

I know the cult tells you to spin these sad tales of victimhood, but they have no effect on those outside of your cult.

Nobody is censoring you. They're just showing you the door because you keep doing such disgusting things. If you don't want that to happen, then stop doing disgusting things. We're certainly not going to stop pointing out your bad behavior just because that upsets you.

My Pillow, Goya beans, Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump Wine, truck flags, guns and ammo.

I gotta say I bought a Goya product for the first time in response to the left-wing hate spasm but it was very good and reasonably priced. No, I don't buy many of their products but I have found several that I keep in stock. Thank you, lefties, for having promoted Goya. A real find!

Goya's sales jumped significantly after the woke mob attacked. As did MyPillow's.
I've seen them at our local Dollar Tree. They're OK. Beans are beans - hard to fuck that up.

Woke insurrectionists can soon shop in their own bubble universe as announced by right wing hero and pillow guy, Lindell. What will the top items be?

They gonna sell made n china maga junk and crappy pillows. Plus maybe tRump steaks and shit.

Will this be more or less successful than Parler or Greg Gutfelds late night comedy bomb show?
Parler was getting too successful.
That's why they nuked it.
Gutfield is a lot funnier than that guff on SNL
Gutfeld is entirely unfunny. Using freelance writers and it shows. Gone from bad to painful in a week. I’m embarrassed for him.

Parler ended up being a cesspool of racism, hate and organized violence. The first two are things this sight flirts with.

Will this be more or less successful than Parler or Greg Gutfelds late night comedy bomb show?
SNL’s ratings have tanked since they started promoting woke bullshit.
SNL has always punched up. You have changed. SNL hasn’t.
SNL ratings have tanked. Specifically due to woke politics.

Gutfeld is entirely unfunny. Using freelance writers and it shows. Gone from bad to painful in a week. I’m embarrassed for him.

Parler ended up being a cesspool of racism, hate and organized violence. The first two are things this sight flirts with.
You're full of shit.
You clearly have never monitored Parler, and just parrot what you heard on some CNN shitshow.
As for humour, each to their own.

You're quite the joke kid. You define corruption and treason as disagreeing with anything say or want.

No, I define it as supporting a violent fascist coup. I'm funny that way. When someone supports a group that tried to murder the VP and congress, I think they're traitors.

Your side is in the business of trying to stop the Right from having any expression at all.

I know the cult tells you to spin these sad tales of victimhood, but they have no effect on those outside of your cult.

Nobody is censoring you. They're just showing you the door because you keep doing such disgusting things. If you don't want that to happen, then stop doing disgusting things. We're certainly not going to stop pointing out your bad behavior just because that upsets you.
Yes, because peacefully protesting for electoral transparency, an audit, and free and fair elections has all the hallmarks of Fascism.

Nope, sorry...you're fascist to your core and quite willing to shut down ALL dissent. I am not a Rumpist or even a Pub, I'm just a partisan asshole like you are. I'm not a victim and nobody can make me one least of all some beta boi like you.

I think there is a lot of frustrated demand for alternatives to liberal douche factories. He won't need to match Amazon's service level to grab a bunch of their business.

Forum List

Back