CDZ RIGGED ELECTION: Let's see if we can imagine a new way to gather and count votes

Another thing that needs to be seriously watched is who is counting the votes. Who exactly were those people when signaled, shuffling suitcases and bags. This was on film............To deny it, is to be blind.

All poll workers and counters have one registered Dem and Repub, or Ind, sitting right next to each other. Cheating be poofed.

Voting should be one day and one day only.

Any drop off box be watched armed guard for the period

2 forms of ID present, one pictured. A utility bill would be good enough for a second

A strict custody of chain ballots for all those not present. All absentee ballots counted before the end of the evening.

Some of the mathematical problems in this election stats were a person being struck by lightning for 3 days in a row. You can deny it, but can't can't hide from it.

What a disastrous cheating filed election in 6 states. My Lord.

If Roberts just would have done the right thing, then all this stuff would never have happened. The preplanned events of 1/6 would not have happened.

This will not happen again.
who is gonna finance that? you cannot even find the money to keep your voter databases up to date. lol. the money needs to go to space force or new drones.
Who is going to finance what? If you are only pointing to the drop off boxes, my response went miles above your head.
finance what? the manpower needed to finish accurate vote counting in a day, e.g. your own posts went miles above your head. next time, think before posting.
Gee. 44 states had them all counted by midnight. How was that financed???????????????? What is the cost of this whole mess???

Again, we need to explain this financing and why 44 states had them accurately counted. Go ahead.

EVERYONE is given a Voter Registration card when they register. Those who are already registered are grandfathered in. Your card and picture are on file and can be easily called up if you lose or forget your card.
When 99 percent of voters have their cards, we can require them to vote.

2 forms of ID present, one pictured. A utility bill would be good enough for a second

A strict custody of chain ballots for all those not present. All absentee ballots counted before the end of the evening.

Some of the mathematical problems in this election stats were a person being struck by lightning for 3 days in a row. You can deny it, but can't can't hide from it.

If Roberts just would have done the right thing, then all this stuff would never have happened. The preplanned events of 1/6 would not have happened.

who is gonna finance that? you cannot even find the money to keep your voter databases up to date. lol. the money needs to go to space force or new drones.
Who is going to finance what? If you are only pointing to the drop off boxes, my response went miles above your head.
finance what? the manpower needed to finish accurate vote counting in a day, e.g. your own posts went miles above your head. next time, think before posting.
Gee. 44 states had them all counted by midnight. How was that financed???????????????? What is the cost of this whole mess???

Again, we need to explain this financing and why 44 states had them accurately counted. Go ahead.
They don’t have them all counted by midnight. Just enough to call the election

I'm not expecting a terribly vibrant thread, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. So here goes:

I wonder if we could toss out a few ideas on how we can count votes in the future. Leaving (or at least trying to leave) your political affiliation out of this, let's see your ideas on how the states might best do the following:
  • Make voting as easy as possible, particular in rural, less dense areas
  • Minimize the need for recounts
  • Create voting systems (voting & counting) that maximize security
I'll start: Let's begin by dragging ourselves away from this need to know who won a state by the end of Election Day. Let's have an automatic audit confirmation process that counts the vote multiple (two or three different) ways on Election Night and the next day. That way we can minimize the need for recounts after the fact.

Also, while each state will certainly have its own rules, maybe we can find SOME common methods so that we can standardize them for better efficiency and accountability.

Okay, go. Let's try "imagining" instead of just repeating.
why the focus on rural areas in your first point?
I have to agree with you there. I would never worry about one fraud vote in rural areas, that stuff does not happen there. Maybe one vote a county.

EVERYONE is given a Voter Registration card when they register. Those who are already registered are grandfathered in. Your card and picture are on file and can be easily called up if you lose or forget your card.
North Korea requires people to vote.

Voting in a free society is a choice.

Better than 7 days later though correct???????? C'mon Man.

This whole thread is about 6 states, not 44

you do not understand your own system. that's pathetic.

So? Who says otherwise?

If Republicans allowed the early counting of mail in ballots, the results would have been in earlier.

Then they complain the results weren’t available on election night

If Republicans allowed the early counting of mail in ballots, the results would have been in earlier.

the McConnell gambit. lol

And they remain unaware of the fact that every news outlet outside of their world was saying there would be a big spike in Biden votes late, because the mail-in votes were counted last.

And they remain ignorant of the fact that every news outlet outside of their closed little world was saying there would be a big spike in Biden votes late, because the mail-in votes were counted last.
here on this thread you can see posters ignorant of the fact of how long it takes to count all votes. lol
blue and red mirage was predicted and it happened as predicted. only idiots and liars are still "confused" about this dynamic.

Oh my Lord. We never dealt with that amount of illegal mail ins. What a planned disaster that was. Send someone 20 ballots even though they moved a year ago. They used Covid as an excuse and just mailed all those unsolicited ballots. Looking back at this fraud is amazing.

If you can get a 6 pack of beer, you can get your rear out and vote

Oh my Lord. We never dealt with that amount of illegal mail ins. What a planned disaster that was. Send someone 20 ballots even though they moved a year ago. They used Covid as an excuse and just mailed all those unsolicited ballots. Looking back at this fraud is amazing.

Freshly in. See Purges thread that just came up here...lol

This is the CDZ not the fantasy forum

nothing I suggested is unreasonable, and most of them would meet with widespread public support.

But then again, most "voter reform" is "Keep the darkies from voting'
Of course it's unreasonable, getting rid of the EC would be the end to the United States and it has nothing to do with the thread topic
Look at this.Lol

Nothing illegal about mail in votes
Even Private Citizen Trump does it

This is the CDZ not the fantasy forum

nothing I suggested is unreasonable, and most of them would meet with widespread public support.

But then again, most "voter reform" is "Keep the darkies from voting'
Of course it's unreasonable, getting rid of the EC would be the end to the United States and it has nothing to do with the thread topic
Look at this.Lol
easy solution. replace 40 year old vote counting machines. requires money, however. and that money has to go for a brand new superfighter.

Australia requires people to vote....

In rural areas, you have to drive great distances to vote. Why not just drop it in the mail?

In urban areas, reduced numbers of polling places mean people wait on line for hours. Why not just drop it in the mail?

Forum List

Back