Rick Scott: militant American left wing has become the enemy within: not only do they control DC, the media & Hollywood, they now control our military

Just what I thought, integrity, competence, values are no longer of interest to the GOP, only loyalty matters. The GOP is now a cult.
Coming from a cultist like you, so it is that you think you can just play that card, but it's the same as you leftist playing the race card everytime the heat gets turned on high.

Coming from a cultist like you,
Exactly who is my cult leader? Who on the left has anything approaching the following of Trump?

so it is that you think you can just play that card, but it's the same as you leftist playing the race card everytime the heat gets turned on high.
Good luck finding an example of me playing the race card. You're just blindly lashing out since you can't support your own words. I would be just sad if you were the only cultist, but there are so many like you it is scary. You're like a mob of villagers with pitchforks and torches.

Exactly who is my cult leader? Who on the left has anything approaching the following of Trump?

Good luck finding an example of me playing the race card. You're just blindly lashing out since you can't support your own words. I would be just sad if you were the only cultist, but there are so many like you it is scary. You're like a mob of villagers with pitchforks and torches.
Did I say you specifically were playing the race card ? Nope !! I said that you playing the cult card is the same as your cult playing the race card.. lol... Keep up already, it really isn't that hard to do.

Did I say you specifically were playing the race card ? Nope !! I said that you playing the cult card is the same as your cult playing the race card.. lol... Keep up already, it really isn't that hard to do.
Who or what exactly is my cult? Who's my cult leader? Or is it just convenient to accuse others of what you're accused of so you don't have to defend what you say.

Keep up already, it really isn't that hard to do. (See how easy that is?)

Who or what exactly is my cult? Who's my cult leader? Or is it just convenient to accuse others of what you're accused of so you don't have to defend what you say.

Keep up already, it really isn't that hard to do. (See how easy that is?)
LOL... Giving back what you dish out is some hilarious stuff. We can do this all day leftist.

What is a specific policy, law, rule, or whatever that you're concerned about.
open borders, but to be fair it is both parties.
using the government to go after citizens of opposing political party(IRS Lerner)
making prices go through the roof and patting themselves on the back for raising minimum wage.
Destroying energy independence and begging for oil from people who hate us.
The Afghanistan disaster.
CRT and Trans emphasis in schools
Raising taxes on middle class people and saying you are only taxing the rich.
Pushing division and convincing people they can't succeed because of their skin color.

Pushing unnecessary shutdowns for a pandemic with an extremely low mortality rates and destroying tons of business and peoples lives Then pushing nearly worthless and possibly dangerous boosters. Can't forget masking grade school students when they are virtually in no danger at all. Saying unvaccinated people are a threat to vaccinated people.

Making up the ludicrous Russian Collusion scam, and then getting away with it.
Calling people domestic terrorists for different political beliefs.(School board parents)

Saying huge government programs lower costs, while this never ever happens. Larger government and lower competition creates horrible products with outrageous prices.

Lowering academic standards in schools because of skin color.
Shitting on police and not prosecuting criminals leading to historic spikes in crime.
Promotion of a drug culture and tent cities.
The constant promotion that Christianity is harmful and must be wiped out from society.
Democrat politicians openly attacking in the press people who are republican voters.

Saying the constitution is worthless because it is old and written by white people. Then having judges change it at whim instead of using a built in amendment process.

Saying voter ID is racist

Not admitting that lower taxes creates an immediate boost to middle class success, and that higher taxes chokes off such success.

That is just off the top of my head.

open borders, but to be fair it is both parties.
using the government to go after citizens of opposing political party(IRS Lerner)
making prices go through the roof and patting themselves on the back for raising minimum wage.
Destroying energy independence and begging for oil from people who hate us.
The Afghanistan disaster.
CRT and Trans emphasis in schools
Raising taxes on middle class people and saying you are only taxing the rich.
Pushing division and convincing people they can't succeed because of their skin color.

Pushing unnecessary shutdowns for a pandemic with an extremely low mortality rates and destroying tons of business and peoples lives Then pushing nearly worthless and possibly dangerous boosters. Can't forget masking grade school students when they are virtually in no danger at all. Saying unvaccinated people are a threat to vaccinated people.

Making up the ludicrous Russian Collusion scam, and then getting away with it.
Calling people domestic terrorists for different political beliefs.(School board parents)

Saying huge government programs lower costs, while this never ever happens. Larger government and lower competition creates horrible products with outrageous prices.

Lowering academic standards in schools because of skin color.
Shitting on police and not prosecuting criminals leading to historic spikes in crime.
Promotion of a drug culture and tent cities.
The constant promotion that Christianity is harmful and must be wiped out from society.
Democrat politicians openly attacking in the press people who are republican voters.

Saying the constitution is worthless because it is old and written by white people. Then having judges change it at whim instead of using a built in amendment process.

Saying voter ID is racist

Not admitting that lower taxes creates an immediate boost to middle class success, and that higher taxes chokes off such success.

That is just off the top of my head.
Nicely put... Good post 👍

Forum List

Back