Rick Scott Float Biden’s Ouster: ‘Has Time Come to Exercise the Provisions of the 25th Amendment?’

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Finally it appears the ridiculous media protection of biden is beginning to crack as in the dominoes are beginning to fall.

Now is an opportune time to get rid of joe.

A man posing as US President Biden is depicted in a photo as allegedly holding a meeting with the National Security Council on August 15, 2021 from Camp David. Allegedly, issues related to the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan were discussed. But, after careful consideration of the photo, users doubted the authenticity of the picture. Q: What's wrong with the photo?

gJAK4oT-IiuPFX_pUg1m4S5i5xQhj1PlAJ4XOPYnXvA.jpg

I agree but Biden has no clue the snakes he is dealing with and I say by the end of next year he is gone…

Especially if the Democrats lose big in the 2022 election…
If harris becomes president we are jumping from the frying pan into the fire

I’m trying to think of a parallel in world history and nothing comes to mind

she’s that bad

It was tramp who made the Peace Deal with the Taliban.
Who is the President now?

Trump is no longer President and the massive mess Biden has caused is on him but a political hack like yourself will blame Trump because you can not accept reality Biden failure in the withdrawal!

Also let me state I truly believe Trump were President he would have failed also but that matter not seeing Biden is the damn President!

If harris becomes president we are jumping from the frying pan into the fire

I’m trying to think of a parallel in world history and nothing comes to mind

she’s that bad

I believe Pelosi and Cortez plan is to get Harris in as soon as possible but want to make sure she can run two term while not realizing Harris would never win a Presidential Election on her own…

believe Pelosi and Cortez plan is to get Harris in as soon as possible but want to make sure she can run two term while not realizing Harris would never win a Presidential Election on her own…
I hope you are correct about harris being unelectable

But I wont bet the rent money on it

The usual lib suspects who voted for biden - Mac1958 for instance - will never admit their mistake now

they will remain partisan libs to the very end

The US has finally established peace in Afghanistan. Joe Biden can now claim the Nobel Peace Prize. Well, like Mikhail Gorbachev, in his time.

Who is the President now?

Trump is no longer President and the massive mess Biden has caused is on him but a political hack like yourself will blame Trump because you can not accept reality Biden failure in the withdrawal!

Also let me state I truly believe Trump were President he would have failed also but that matter not seeing Biden is the damn President!
He needed to go along with Peace Deal that Pres Tramp made. He (tramp) had the troops disbanded all but 2500 remained. What could they do with 2500 troops, not much.

He needed to go along with Peace Deal that Pres Tramp made. He (tramp) had the troops disbanded all but 2500 remained. What could they do with 2500 troops, not much.
Holy fuck you can not admit Biden failed and have to blame Trump because you are such a damn loser!

Biden didn’t have to do anything except do it right and he didn’t, but you can’t blame him because he is a Democrat but let Biden be a Republican you would scream quickly it was his failure!

Holy fuck you can not admit Biden failed and have to blame Trump because you are such a damn loser!

Biden didn’t have to do anything except do it right and he didn’t, but you can’t blame him because he is a Democrat but let Biden be a Republican you would scream quickly it was his failure!
ABC news pummels biden

Last edited:

No I wont admit that, I agree with Biden , he had no choice to honor the Peace Deal, and with 2500 troops left , he had no choice at all.

We chased the taliban out of Afghanistan with fewer troops than that.

No I wont admit that, I agree with Biden , he had no choice to honor the Peace Deal, and with 2500 troops left , he had no choice at all.
Yeah, Democrats never do anything wrong and Republicans are at fault even when they are not in power!

You are a lying piece of trash that will excuse Biden failure but had Biden been a Republican you would be bashing him!

Biden had choices and did the most reckless one but you refuse to admit it and will blame Trump for Biden failure!

A comet could slam into the Earth and you would blame a Republican for your death…

Yeah, Democrats never do anything wrong and Republicans are at fault even when they are not in power!

You are a lying piece of trash that will excuse Biden failure but had Biden been a Republican you would be bashing him!

Biden had choices and did the most reckless one but you refuse to admit it and will blame Trump for Biden failure!

A comet could slam into the Earth and you would blame a Republican for your death…
At least they know the difference between civil rights and biblical rights.

Forum List

Back