Rick Perry: Why The Hell Not to be an outsider

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
Rick Perry Announces He s Running For President In 2016 Because Why The Hell Not

The thread is not just about a 100% outsider Perry, there's not that much interesting about his running.

The question is - is it good for GOP field to be overcrowded? What we see are direct opposites, from the one side we have Hillary (no obvious opponents, Bush is ridiculous) and a crowd of RINOs and a couple of more trusted republicans imitating the visibility of a competition.

Is it good for the Republican Party to have a burden of so many candidates?
Will it help to define the №1 candidate to oppose the Evil?

Oh gee, Rabbi is going to have an identity crisis. Between Cruz, Rubio, and Perry, he's not going to know whose dick he should suck. Meanwhile, Perry is going to suck three dicks, and he'll tell you the third as soon as he remembers.

Oh gee, Rabbi is going to have an identity crisis. Between Cruz, Rubio, and Perry, he's not going to know whose dick he should suck. Meanwhile, Perry is going to suck three dicks, and he'll tell you the third as soon as he remembers.
Then who will suck whose dick if talking about Cruz and Rubio?

I think the more competetion the better. The weaker ones should die off first. Hopefully Jeb drops out quickly, between him and Graham I would write in Donald Duck. I think Perry would be acceptible, lets just hope he doesn't come out again stuttering and stammering like the moonbat messiah w/o a prompter.

Forum List

Back