Rick Perry gives 33 million in tutition funds for illegal aliens!

Please let this be the nominee for that party.*

Obama is guaranteed a win in 2012! GUARANTEED!**

(Note: the "*" and the "**" are mine)

* I will.

** Not if Perry kicks his heiney, which is likely considering Perry's stellar job-creation performance for new jobs, 50% of all the new jobs created in the USA. You know how it is. Winner takes all, except Rick Perry will unleash the best private sector jobs in history, and even his foes will help him.

Poor Zona, ankle-snapper to the great. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Please let this be the nominee for that party.

Obama is guaranteed a win in 2012! GUARANTEED!

Same thing the Left said about Ronld Reagan getting the nod.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Oscar Wilde

BTW....Casey Anthony could beat this windbag of a President.

Perry has a pretty liberal stand on immigration compared to most rightwingers. I love the way candidates in the debate all agree we should delay the question of what do about illegal immigrants living in the country until we fix our boarders.

I wonder how much it will cost to build a 2300 mile wall. If we build it they will come, tourist that is.

Build a ten foot wall, they will have an 11 foot ladder. Its a vicious cycle.

Here is a hint, this country does not want to stop illegal immigration. If it did, they would get rid of it. There is way way too much money involved here.
We will never have a strong border between the US and Mexico. The economics of the two nations are too closely tied together. Whether we admit it or not, we want cheap Mexican labor and the Mexicans want the jobs. Until that changes, billions of dollars in additional border security will only slow the flow illegal immigrants.

We will never have a strong border between the US and Mexico. The economics of the two nations are too closely tied together. Whether we admit it or not, we want cheap Mexican labor and the Mexicans want the jobs. Until that changes, billions of dollars in additional border security will only slow the flow illegal immigrants.

Correction!

It is not the people that want cheap labor, I damn sure don't want it. I want our US citizens to have their jobs back.

It is the fed govt and big business that wants cheap labor. The rest want our people to have our jobs back.

All he ever does is link his other site where he merely says the same thing without any supporting facts.

I hate it that Mr Cain has this type of supporters

:eusa_whistle:

wHY DON'T YOU READ AT THE BOTTOM WHERE ALL THE INFO CAME FROM AND DO SOME RESEARCH YOURSELF. All you ever do is say somthing isn't true but you have no clue what you are talking about, maybe if more voters were actually educated we wouldn't be in this mess we are in now. Your a lazy complaining keyboard cowboy, do your own research smart guy, then rebut the info, until then get lost.

Well I'll be damned!!
You actually linked to something this time.
:clap2:
Your links usually just take me to an identical post on your other site. So don't play high and mighty like your posts have been informational gold nuggets to the forum world.

Now I'll address your linked ranting.

Pardon me if I sound like an evil Libtard but what do you propose we do with the anchor kids?Punish them? What have they done illegally?

Deport them with their anchor parents. Hold their parents responsible for them. Simple as that.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Deport them with their anchor parents. Hold their parents responsible for them. Simple as that.:eusa_hand:

Better yet, just like Canada. Deport the parents, they can choose to take their anchor babies with them or leave them behind with child services for adoption.

It says on a state by state basis that the state of Texas is obligated to provide education for legal residents of Texas. Not sure what you take that to mean.

no it isn't a state by state basis...the decision was decided in 1981 in the US Supreme Court a landmark decision that was ironically a law in Texas that was struck down which illegal immigrants or their children were not allowed to receive a public education in Texas.

Correction!

It is not the people that want cheap labor, I damn sure don't want it. I want our US citizens to have their jobs back.

It is the fed govt and big business that wants cheap labor. The rest want our people to have our jobs back.

The poultry processing plant called. You can have your job as chicken flicker back.

It says on a state by state basis that the state of Texas is obligated to provide education for legal residents of Texas. Not sure what you take that to mean.

no it isn't a state by state basis...the decision was decided in 1981 in the US Supreme Court a landmark decision that was ironically a law in Texas that was struck down which illegal immigrants or their children were not allowed to receive a public education in Texas.

I believe you are referring to public education, not in state college tuition fees. Big difference.

The poultry processing plant called. You can have your job as chicken flicker back.

Don't be a bigot, it makes you look bad and makes your momma look worse. Illegals are not merely capable of plucking chickens.

Who do you think did all these jobs before we had a 20+% unemployment rate and 30,000,000+ million illegals in the US?

This one isn't hard, think it through carefully.

Annie, the courts already ruled that each state can determine that it is legal for a person with no documented status to gain instate fees if that child went to public school in the state for a stipulated time frame...the case was in California...

the people that did the job before immigrants did were called SLAVES Annie in Mexico..and a question why are you in Mexico if you cannot stand people from there?

Annie, the courts already ruled that each state can determine that it is legal for a person with no documented status to gain instate fees if that child went to public school in the state for a stipulated time frame...the case was in California...

the people that did the job before immigrants did were called SLAVES Annie in Mexico..and a question why are you in Mexico if you cannot stand people from there?

I haven't been here long but without a doubt you have to be one of the people here that is least able to hold your own.

What I will say is that I never claimed I couldn't stand people from Mexico. Prove your claim like all the other bizarre and weird stuff you claim. You add to stories, lie, you will do anything to prove you are correct when in fact, you aren't even close. I don't like illegal immigration, what does that have to do with being unable to stand Mexicans? Are you always stupid or does it come in waves? Seriously, I have tried to be nice to you but with each sentence you type full of inaccuracies, untruths, and flat out dishonesty it's really hard to have any respect for you.

Just so you know, we haven't had slaves in over 100 years. Seriously, open a book. Learn something. It won't hurt, pinky swear. Overall you really don't have any idea what you are writing about regardless of topic. If something doesn't fit your agenda, you just make new rules and claim you read it somewhere. You haven't defended a single one of your claims. We are all just to trust you.

Yeah, I don't think so.

Understand, public school education is not the same as in state vs. out of state COLLEGE tuition.

wHY DON'T YOU READ AT THE BOTTOM WHERE ALL THE INFO CAME FROM AND DO SOME RESEARCH YOURSELF. All you ever do is say somthing isn't true but you have no clue what you are talking about, maybe if more voters were actually educated we wouldn't be in this mess we are in now. Your a lazy complaining keyboard cowboy, do your own research smart guy, then rebut the info, until then get lost.

Well I'll be damned!!
You actually linked to something this time.
:clap2:
Your links usually just take me to an identical post on your other site. So don't play high and mighty like your posts have been informational gold nuggets to the forum world.

Now I'll address your linked ranting.

Pardon me if I sound like an evil Libtard but what do you propose we do with the anchor kids?Punish them? What have they done illegally?

Your empathy for immigrants is widely known

:cuckoo:

The American people in Arkansas who worked for Tyson Foods (chicken Plant) were making $19.00 an hour.

The American people in Arkansas who worked for Tyson Foods (chicken Plant) were making $19.00 an hour.

HAHA! That's Xchele's idea of a SLAVE. OMG, we paid our SLAVES of all colors $19.00 an hour WITH benefits and that is when $19.00 an hour meant a whole lot more than it does now.

You should see the way she defends the welfare system and anyone not handed their every luxury in life is beaten down and abused. Makes one wonder where that mentality comes from. It usually comes from those sucking off the teats of the US taxpayer.

Last edited:
They have to be able to read the boxes to know where to put the produce. Although $33 million does seem like a lot.

Tyson foods at $19 a hour before the 80s in Arkansas? What in the f are you smoking? First of all, we are referring to what most immigrants do which is not working at Tyson...picking the fields was done by SLAVES was it not? since that time...even in the 30s there were migrants, immigrants and illegal immigrants...or are you going to argue that the idea of illegal immigration just suddenly appeared in the 1980s

Forum List

Back