Rick Gates goes on MSNBC, asks President Trump to pardon him...and everyone else charged by Mueller

• Banned
there was so much flipping among Trump and his underlings that Mueller called them "the house of pancakes"!

maybe after the election!

I watched that and Gates was asked multiple times if he got screwed over, sent to jail and Stone didn't. All he could say is we all will get pardoned.

And by the way, Gates was another of the WH idiots who was screwing Hope Hicks, the WH whore. Or maybe she was just doing her job. Like a spy.

I watched that and Gates was asked multiple times if he got screwed over, sent to jail and Stone didn't. All he could say is we all will get pardoned.

And by the way, Gates was another of the WH idiots who was screwing Hope Hicks, the WH whore. Or maybe she was just doing her job. Like a spy.

You're just jealous she told you to piss off.

Hope Hicks must be a Republican...she looks like a woman.

it's an affirmation of the rule of law, what Mueller did, and now Trump wants to trample on it

i thought Trump loved "Law And Order"

Trump's hands are tied

only Stone, Pappadopolous, and Flynn deserve pardons

fuck the rest! string them up!

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

ask not what your country can do for you, ask why Trump and his underlings and his family are not in prison!

lying to the media is not a crime, but it is in my view more pernicious than lying to investigators...or your wife

It doesn't matter if Trump pardons you, what matters is if GOD pardons you!

the world is filled with crooks who are out for a buck.

nobody's any good...and so what if they are!

John Kelly has told friends, about Trump: “The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

John Kelly has told friends, about Trump: “The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

Kelly got his little feelings hurt. someone should hook him up with scaramucci to dance on dancing with the hasbeen stars

brothers and sisters: Trump and his underlings had Mueller PARALYZED WITH FEAR that he was gonna get fired, that's why he failed to do his job

you know what?

cox on both their houses! COX ON BOTH THEIR HOUSES!

the media is reporting on this guy. get a load of this loser:

"As attempted comebacks go, it’s an audacious gambit.

Rick Gates hasn’t just launched a book tour aimed at clearing his name. He’s also started a new strategic consulting firm for companies looking to navigate the federal government.

Gates has already helped one company, a medical services firm, understand how the government and the Federal Emergency Management Agency works and counseled its leaders on how they should pursue a contact tracing contract they were eyeing, he said in an interview.

The new consulting outfit, Tungsten LLC, is part of a broader push by Gates to rehabilitate his public image and get back to work after becoming embroiled in the Trump campaign’s post-2016 legal woes. Gates, a longtime business partner of former campaign chief Paul Manafort, turned on his former boss, which bought him a lighter sentence — but also the stigma of being a felon."

Forum List

Back