Rich, Wrinkled White man Biden to rescue Democrat's Presidential Plans??

joe-biden-jackass.jpg

I still think Biden is a better bet that Hilbat.

At least he's someone a Dem could vote for and have a reasonable expectation about his being able to do the job.

LOL!!

The bed wetters "think" their moonbat messiah is doing a great job, so they're probably not going to increase their standards for Biden.

Democrats are so desperate for a candidate, they are trying to draft the CEO of Starbucks. That's desperation.

another Millionaire.

However he's a self made man from what I've heard and no where near the marxist fuck tard most moonbats would worship.

I don't know much about him. But he's had a few stunts selling that high priced coffee. like the one pushing his workers to confront people on why they should be talking about race or something. I found that to be damn stupid
Starbucks talks about race...with customers -...
finance.yahoo.com/news/starbucks-talks-about-race---with...

I still think Biden is a better bet that Hilbat.

At least he's someone a Dem could vote for and have a reasonable expectation about his being able to do the job.

LOL!!

The bed wetters "think" their moonbat messiah is doing a great job, so they're probably not going to increase their standards for Biden.

Oh I disagree. Biden gives them someone else to vote for besides that asshole Clinton.

Hope he does run.

Biden will be good for Hillary

Right now, Republican grandstanding is stealing all the spotlight

Honest debate between Biden and Hillary will bring more Democratic positions to the forefront.

carbin-tard

you're babbling

You're the one who mocked Reagan for having been a wrinkly old white guy.

no dimbulb; i'm mocking the idiots on the Left that love to brag how diverse their Party is but who have a gaggle of rich, old, white people, mostly men, running for President. where is the diversity?

Hillary is diversity

And unlike the "diverse" GOP candidates, she will win the nomination

carbin-tard

you're babbling

no dimbulb; i'm mocking the idiots on the Left that love to brag how diverse their Party is but who have a gaggle of rich, old, white people, mostly men, running for President. where is the diversity?

Hillary is diversity

YAWN
most of you left-wingers dont even believe that

what morons you are; trying to act brave, and you're just whistling past the graveyard

You see her as diversity. I see her as a loser and I doubt she will get the nomination. If she does its sucks to be a Dem because that woman won't ever be POTUS.

carbin-tard

you're babbling

Hillary is diversity

YAWN

what morons you are; trying to act brave, and you're just whistling past the graveyard

Really?

You think ANY Diverse Republican has a chance?

Fiorina, Carson, Jindal have a chance and Hillary does not? What bizarre world do you live in?

Sucks to be a Dem if Hilbat is the choice baggage and all. LOL

The debates should be interesting as hell and well worth watching.

Sucks to be a Dem if Hilbat is the choice baggage and all. LOL

The debates should be interesting as hell and well worth watching.

They will be

Both Hillary and Biden have a better grasp of the issues than any Republican

I doubt that. I still say it sucks to be a Dem is Hilbat is your choice.

Time will tell.

carbin-tard

you're babbling

Hillary is diversity

YAWN

Really?

Fiorina, Carson, Jindal have a chance and Hillary does not? What bizarre world do you live in?
Democrats are racists. They wont let blacks or Hispanics run for president on their side. and they bash any black or Hispanic on the GOP side as an Uncle Tom or sell out.

Hillary is diversity

YAWN

Really?

Democrats are racists. They wont let blacks or Hispanics run for president on their side. and they bash any black or Hispanic on the GOP side as an Uncle Tom or sell out.

Democrats elected the first black President, they will also elect the first woman President
A Democrat named the first black Supreme Court Justice

Democrats have had over one hundred black Congressmen, Senators while Republicans have managed to elect eight in the last 100 years

Forum List

Back