Rich rapist of 3yo gets no jail time

Du Pont family heir Robert Richards spared jail for raping 3-year-old daughter | Mail Online
article-2593119-1CB57F1B00000578-962_634x712.jpg

Robert Richards was charged with fourth-degree rape of his young daughter but was spared jail
Shocking details about the offense and an alleged assault on his infant son have emerged in a lawsuit brought about by his ex-wife Tracy
Richards is an unemployed heir living off his multi-million dollar trust fund
His ex-wife is suing for compensation for her two children and the emotional distress they've endured
In sentencing him in 2009, Judge Jurden said Richards would benefit from participating in a sex offenders rehabilitation program rather than prison

Shocking details have emerged of how a multimillionaire heir to the du Pont chemical business was convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter but escaped serving prison time after a Delaware Superior Court judge ruled he would ‘not fare well’.

Robert H. Richards IV was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009 after he admitted that he had raped his daughter almost a decade ago.

News of the shocking leniency shown to Richards, 46, only emerged on Tuesday in the details of a lawsuit filed against him by his ex-wife Tracy.

In her lawsuit, Tracy Richards charges that he penetrated his daughter with his fingers while masturbating, and subsequently also assaulted his toddler son as well.

Tracy Richards, who along with the two children now live in a rental home, is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for assault, negligence, and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress on his two children.

Robert Richards is an unemployed heir living off his trust fund. He is the great grandson of du Pont family patriarch Irenee du Pont, a chemical baron.

Read more: Du Pont family heir Robert Richards spared jail for raping 3-year-old daughter | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Money talks.

He should receive the death penalty. There is no rehabilitation for child molesters.

But, thanks to our liberal justice system, assholes like this get a second chance.

Would of thought you'd be proud, Luddy, this is your ideology in action here.

While I agree with U that DuPont deserves harsh punishment, U R being ridiculously unfair to attribute the preferential treatment given to this asshole to liberal ideology.,.
He is simply another example of how loudly MONEY TALKS...like the kid glove handling that Couch kid got after he killed 4 in his drunken spree...
And frankly, conservatives seem more aligned w the money crowd than liberals or progressives...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He should receive the death penalty. There is no rehabilitation for child molesters.

But, thanks to our liberal justice system, assholes like this get a second chance.

While I agree with U that DuPont deserves harsh punishment, U R being ridiculously unfair to attribute the preferential treatment given to this asshole to liberal ideology.,.
He is simply another example of how loudly MONEY TALKS...like the kid glove handling that Couch kid got after he killed 4 in his drunken spree...
And frankly, conservatives seem more aligned w the money crowd than liberals or progressives...

Wow a liberal defending a liberal.

Color me shocked!

The fact is liberal judges have a history of lenient sentences for this type of crime, especially in Vermont!

Vermont is for Lovers, Liberal Judges, Pedophiles and Stupid Parents

It's not money. Judges have started handing down light sentences for raping children. It's more the foundation for normalizing child adult sexual relationships.

Issac Onsurez isn't rich. Not by any means. He raped his own step granddaughter more than 100 times and was sentenced to life. One liberal judge reduced the sentence to a year. No money involved.

Judge Lowers Prison Sentence Of Man Who Molested Young Girl 100 Times From Life To Just One Year (Video)

More proof that LGBT/NAMBLA is making more headway into mainstream society. Afterall, du Pont was likely "born" with a "gene" that makes him that way. We're told that being born with "special" genes is totally normal and acceptable and that we have no right to speak out against folks who "believe" they are something that they aren't. Yes ... it's a topsy turvy world.

Now ... from a normal person's perspective, I hope someone beats the crap out of the dude. (Sorry libs but sometimes a little violence sends an important message).

Drifting Sand...ur drifting away from reality..It is unadulterated batshit to somehow connect the behavior of this sadistic rich perv to LGTB advocacy..
NO "gene" could be responsible for the extreme deviance and cruelty involved...while genetics may predispose certain characterstics and behavior...pure evil works its own way...
Also please stop attributing tolerance of this horror to gay or liberal ideology...I'm a progressive w liberal leanings and would love to beat this Dupont perv to a pulp...after watching his dick ripped off.

well, I guess you all should write and bitch to the JUDGE who allowed this to happen

and then write to your RICH elected Representatives and bitch to them too

The article didn't mention that his wife also accused him of molesting the baby boy and he admitted to it? It's true. He openly confessed to both charges. Duponts are an illuminati satanist family. It's a sickness with these elitists.

Speaking of the Illuminati! They are supposedly cooking up something big for their upcoming satanic holy days. That would be April 19th and April 20th and the other Luciferian sacrifice day coming up is May 1st. These people boast they are behind the major castastrophic events that have fallen upon the world on those dates so we'll see we'll have to be looking for any events happening on those days.

( April 19 & 20 - May 1st )

* That is the message behind the Eyes Wide Shut movie. These people are not seen, their crimes are not seen, their evil deeds are not seen. They are above the law.

Last edited:

You should read the threads concerning the Duck Dynasty freaks preaching that adult men should "marry" underage girls. Jerks like The Hawk defended that.

You should read the threads concerning the Duck Dynasty freaks preaching that adult men should "marry" underage girls. Jerks like The Hawk defended that.

man you're pathetic..you post on one thing then go off onto some other lie you make up

you need a life

The part they forgot to mention........

Du Pont heir accused of raping 2nd child in lawsuit

WILMINGTON, Del. — A du Pont family heir who raped his 3-year-old daughter nearly a decade ago but received no prison time now faces a lawsuit from his former wife that accuses him of sexually abusing his toddler son.

Robert H. Richards IV, 47, who is supported by a trust fund and who paid $1.8 million for his 5,800-square-foot mansion near Winterthur Museum, pleaded guilty in 2008 to fourth-degree rape of his daughter. Currently on probation, he has never been charged with crimes against his son.

The lawsuit provides in-depth details about a child rape case that Delaware authorities never disclosed publicly and did not receive media attention.

read more on link..........

Last edited:

man you're pathetic..you post on one thing then go off onto some other lie you make up

Unlike you going from thread to thread making really asssinine statements about abortion.

Fact is, you have posted in favor of adult men "marrying" underage girls so stfu.

Oh dear! Whatever will the Duponts do to shut their son up? This is from 12 days ago! Apparently they are reinvestigating the molestation of the 19 month old son now much older... turns out the father took a polygraph admitting to molesting the boy and the girl and they are calling it evidence. Not to worry. It would be too stressful for an Illuminati Dupont family member to go to jail. ( For the other paedophiles in the family he'll tattle on ) He'll stay scott free. Guaranteed.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...obed-dupont-sex-abuse-claim-in-2010-/6667835/First story : Du Pont heir faces lawsuit claiming abuse

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday, argues that statements Richards made while on probation and taking a lie detector test are evidence he admitted to abusing the boy. Those assaults began around December 2005, when the boy was 19 months old, and continued for about two years, the lawsuit said.

During the test, Richards told the examiner he was concerned he also had abused his son and added, "Whatever I did to my son, I will never do it again,'' the lawsuit said.

Those statements, coupled with concerns about possible abuse of the boy in two reports filed by probation officers, are enough to trigger a reopening of the case, police and prosecutors said, though they cautioned that making a case would not be easy.

"The Department of Justice investigates every report of child abuse regardless of how the report is made,'' said Joseph Grubb, chief New Castle County prosecutor.

County police chief Elmer Setting agreed. "This is all new information. If somebody has information we want to investigate it,'' Setting said.

Notice how it has become "all new information" now? This is what we call back peddling. lol...... You just cannot make it up. From a guy named Elmer! lol....... Is his last name Fudd? Sorry. I couldn't resist. - Jeri

Last edited:
Oddly enough, there are a number of people on these threads, conservatives all, who do not seem to understand that there is a dividing line between private acts by two consenting adults , and rape of a child. I find that very curious....
So your cool with a mother daughter getting married? The daughter being over 18?

The daughter is still her child.

Two consenting adults, same argument.

He molests his 19 month old son for over two years and wonders if he abused his son? This is the mindset of a Luciferean elitist! Dense as a brick!

He molests his 19 month old son for over two years and wonders if he abused his son? This is the mindset of a Luciferean elitist! Dense as a brick!

Now why do you want to go and insult bricks?

What has a brick ever done to you?
:D

Du Pont family heir Robert Richards spared jail for raping 3-year-old daughter | Mail Online
article-2593119-1CB57F1B00000578-962_634x712.jpg

Robert Richards was charged with fourth-degree rape of his young daughter but was spared jail
Shocking details about the offense and an alleged assault on his infant son have emerged in a lawsuit brought about by his ex-wife Tracy
Richards is an unemployed heir living off his multi-million dollar trust fund
His ex-wife is suing for compensation for her two children and the emotional distress they've endured
In sentencing him in 2009, Judge Jurden said Richards would benefit from participating in a sex offenders rehabilitation program rather than prison

Shocking details have emerged of how a multimillionaire heir to the du Pont chemical business was convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter but escaped serving prison time after a Delaware Superior Court judge ruled he would ‘not fare well’.

Robert H. Richards IV was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009 after he admitted that he had raped his daughter almost a decade ago.

News of the shocking leniency shown to Richards, 46, only emerged on Tuesday in the details of a lawsuit filed against him by his ex-wife Tracy.

In her lawsuit, Tracy Richards charges that he penetrated his daughter with his fingers while masturbating, and subsequently also assaulted his toddler son as well.

Tracy Richards, who along with the two children now live in a rental home, is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for assault, negligence, and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress on his two children.

Robert Richards is an unemployed heir living off his trust fund. He is the great grandson of du Pont family patriarch Irenee du Pont, a chemical baron.

Read more: Du Pont family heir Robert Richards spared jail for raping 3-year-old daughter | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Money talks.

even with democrats in control. go figure

It's not money. Judges have started handing down light sentences for raping children. It's more the foundation for normalizing child adult sexual relationships.

Issac Onsurez isn't rich. Not by any means. He raped his own step granddaughter more than 100 times and was sentenced to life. One liberal judge reduced the sentence to a year. No money involved.

Judge Lowers Prison Sentence Of Man Who Molested Young Girl 100 Times From Life To Just One Year (Video)

His family donates to John Boehner. What does that tell you?

It tells us that Lonestar Logic does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back