Ricarda Lang, Federal Chairwoman of German Greens was in Ellwangen on 16.09.2022

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Tellingly 400 lbs heavy hard-core green communist is 'welcomed' in Ellwangen.

Like all of her comrades she knows nothing, never worked or studied.
But she is extremely successful in swallowing of taxpayer's money, empty babbling, warmongering and annihilation of German industry.

The entirely 'Democracy' in Germany is a fake and must be urgently rebuild.
The political power must belong to people and not to good-for-nothing corrupted political liars and scoundrels.

By the way: in the free industry the bisexual lady would have no one smallest chance to get a job even as cleaner.
Too lazy, never worked, can nothing, just read about her in Wikipedia.

The most funniest thing NOONE in the 'cabinet' of Schoz is better as her, all of them destroy Germany and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Peoples cry F... off and Traitor

288253361-1-1024x701.jpg

Tellingly 400 lbs heavy hard-core green communist is 'welcomed' in Ellwangen.

Like all of her comrades she knows nothing, never worked or studied.
But she is extremely successful in swallowing of taxpayer's money, empty babbling, warmongering and annihilation of German industry.

The entirely 'Democracy' in Germany is a fake and must be urgently rebuild.
The political power must belong to people and not to good-for-nothing corrupted political liars and scoundrels.

By the way: in the free industry the bisexual lady would have no one smallest chance to get a job even as cleaner.
Too lazy, never worked, can nothing, just read about her in Wikipedia.

The most funniest thing NOONE in the 'cabinet' of Schoz is better as her, all of them destroy Germany and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Peoples cry F... off and Traitor

288253361-1-1024x701.jpg

Ok, so i get that a fat woman that ive never seen before went somewhere in Germany, but thats about all i got from the OP. What are we doing here? Fat shaming? Im down with that, but im not entirely sure if thats what this thread is for. Furthermore, there are fatter people we could pick for this shaming. I dont know who this chick even is. Is there a reason we are picking her over someone else to shame?

What is this thread?

Ok, so i get that a fat woman that ive never seen before went somewhere in Germany,

We' aren't taking about her body or sexual preferences but about the fact she and her communist gang deliberately destroy Germany.
The lady had nether worked nor studied except swallowing tax money.
Moreover German people shall send hard-core united communists of CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-Geens-Lefts to dumpster and establish a new political system

Forum List

Back