RFK Killer Sirhan Sirhan Granted Parole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safety of people increase in large percentages when not in Deep Blue areas. With the Political Class revolutionaries it is even worse. Any disaster. Any economic downturn. Any localized insurrectionists. And like locusts residents will attack , maim and kill anything living. They will break into homes, apartments and stores of any type and loot and burn the places to the ground if desired. They will work their way to the edges of the city and then do the same to the suburbs. The suburbs may have a little resistance. Then they will attempt to do the same in semi rural areas. Big resistance there and many will be killed. In rural areas they will never be found if that is the wish of the residents.
Yeah, I already knew about the federal agent provocateurs that do those things. But I was referring to the civilized Pres. Trump's supporters.

Whaaat ? Who would have ever anticipated this ? 2 people on a parole board have come up with the idea that a cold-blooded killer, who shot Robert F Kennedy point blank, 3 times, is now not a danger to society. How do they determine that ? Sure, 53 years have gone by, but still the question must be asked > How can this guy (Sirhan Sirhan) be seen as now harmless ?

I could see the Manson girls as less of a threat than a Palestinian, Israel-hater nutjob, and nobody's taking any risks on them. Although 6 of RFK's kids decried the decision, 2 others applauded it. Part of that was based on Sirhan Sirhan apologizing to them. Oh well, that fixes it all up huh ? Guy is dead for 53 years, but an apology makes it all better, right ?

These naive kids don't seem to realize that all criminals looking for parole, apologize. Apologies are for the benefit of the apologizer, not the victims.

Parole recommended for convicted RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan | Reuters

Multiple threads on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back