RFK Jr polling numbers give both parties concerns

I have a couple friends who are very politically connected on the inside and they say trump will not be the repub nominee. The baggage is just too heavy for the party to succeed. He will, very likely be found guilty of at least one felony by October 2024. What voter, other than the devoted MAGA cult member, will vote for a felon to be our president?
jim you have been voting for crooks for years....they are called politicians.....

Both trump and Biden should be concerned. At the same time, history tells us that those running as a third party do not fair so well in our electoral college system. As the article reads, Ross Perot shook up the race in 1992 between Clinton and GWH Bush...but Perot failed to gain even one electoral vote. So the Dems may cease their objection to the EC, at least for the next year?
1701100618628.png

1701100635163.png

Our choices have been so shitty that we can't blame voters for just looking for SOMETHING ELSE.
The absolute parade of clowns that is inhabited that office for the past 30 years has been a complete disgrace. It is an international embarrassment and an historical blemish that a nation is great and powerful as this one can only manage to put minimally functioning near retards in that office.

You think everyone is. Was Obama? Is Biden a slimeball? What about Pelosi and Hillary?

Who's not a slimeball Harry?
whats funny is how defensive you get when a democrat is called a slimeball.......when a republican is called one you jump right in and agree......you are a die hard democrat bobo....

whats funny is how defensive you get when a democrat is called a slimeball.......when a republican is called one you jump right in and agree......you are a die hard democrat bobo....

Mitt and Nikki and Liz aren't slimballs. They are conservatives. And if they can dupe 51% of voters into thinking their trickle down ways work best for middle class Americas, I guess yall get what you deserve.

You voting for Reagan is why Cali sucks. You voting for Bush. You voting for Trump. That's why the middle class sucks Harry. Don't cry now.

Mitt and Nikki and Liz aren't slimballs. They are conservatives. And if they can dupe 51% of voters into thinking their trickle down ways work best for middle class Americas, I guess yall get what you deserve.

You voting for Reagan is why Cali sucks. You voting for Bush. You voting for Trump. That's why the middle class sucks Harry. Don't cry now.
sorry bobo i have already said many a time over the years that i voted for clinton twice.....dont you feel stupid when the shit you say about someone doesnt pan out?...

sorry bobo i have already said many a time over the years that i voted for clinton twice.....dont you feel stupid when the shit you say about someone doesnt pan out?...
When did you lose your way? Did Bush dupe you? Did the Republicans who tried to sabotage Obama win you over?

When did you lose your way? Did Bush dupe you? Did the Republicans who tried to sabotage Obama win you over?
Bush Jr started a war with that was totally unnecessary. We spent Billions and many American lives for a venture into Iraq that was based on a lie.

Jimmy Carter?
And Reagan made a deal with Iran so he could win over Carter.

It seems that repubs are famous for breaking the law to gain political power.

Forum List

Back