RFK Jr polling numbers give both parties concerns

Any of those cases would be thrown out by the supreme court. The Federal Constitution dictates the requirements for President, not State Constitutions, Legislatures, or Judiciaries.
True yet you would think those who claim moral superiority would recognize his ability to break the law and commit sins....Not that I care one little bit since Trump is a man after my own heart.

True yet you would think those who claim moral superiority would recognize his ability to break the law and commit sins....Not that I care one little bit since Trump is a man after my own heart.

When you consider the cases against him nothing but Lawfare, that becomes moot.

I'm not a shill for RFK or Biden.

I will not support Trump. Period.

It's like putting a toddler in charge of a nuclear power plant.

In 2015, I didn't vote for him, and at that time, he was more lucid and in control of himself, if his name-calling can be considered in control of himself.

But today, he is borderline unhinged and not qualified to be POTUS.

Biden is a vegetable, and out-of-the-closet Marxists are running his administration.

RFK is an excellent foil to take votes away from Biden, but in no way would I vote for or support him for POTUS.

The only candidate who is showing a good grasp of the issues America faces and has solid answers for them is DeSantis.
I never claimed you were a shil. I like DeSantis but he has no chance of defeating Trump. Literally none. Trump has his base tied down and DeSantis can't crack it.

I never claimed you were a shil. I like DeSantis but he has no chance of defeating Trump. Literally none. Trump has his base tied down and DeSantis can't crack it.
Well, I don't support someone based on who the polls say will win.

There is a lot of time between now and next summer when the candidate will be determined.

There is a lot of time between now and next summer when the candidate will be determined.

That as well. However the only way I see Trump not getting the nomination is him dying, pulling out, or the Republican party fixing the convention.

Trumps record is enough for my support. I don't care about the polls or his personality. I'm not voting for a new family member. I am voting for NO WARS, border security & economic reasons.

The nomination won’t be worth much, if enough states leave him off the ballot. 🤞

That will be squashed by the SC as outside the State's ability under the Federal Constitution.

There is ample precedent of people even incarcerated being elected to office.

That will be squashed by the SC as outside the State's ability under the Federal Constitution.

There is ample precedent of people even incarcerated being elected to office.
So, you’re saying Republicans have completely abandoned States’ Rights?!

It might be different with no Trump. It’s highly likely he won’t be on the ballot in a lot of states, if the guilty verdicts start coming in.
I have a couple friends who are very politically connected on the inside and they say trump will not be the repub nominee. The baggage is just too heavy for the party to succeed. He will, very likely be found guilty of at least one felony by October 2024. What voter, other than the devoted MAGA cult member, will vote for a felon to be our president?

Wrong.

No one wants Biden lite. All RFKs social justice bullshit platforms will get him are Biden voters
His draw from the repub side will be as great or even greater. He is anti-vax, which will speak loudly to many conservatives and libertarians that see trump as a criminal in political clothing.

His draw from the repub side will be as great or even greater. He is anti-vax, which will speak loudly to many conservatives and libertarians that see trump as a criminal in political clothing.
The vaccine is irrelevant at this point. Those that want it have it and those that don't, don't.
You're living in 2020.
We have NEW issues in 2023. Pay attention

Forum List

Back