Revival and de-Germanization of Bavaria

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It's time to raise the issue of independence. Bavaria, occupied by the Germans, must finally regain its freedom, up to the complete exclusion of German culture and German colonists.

Assign a sex symbol of Bavaria - a woman of the Romanian-hungarian type.

images

Ban alcohol.

Restore chivalry.

Switch back to native language.

The prohibition of prostitution.

And so on.

Bavaria will throw off German corruption.

Last edited:
I was stationed in Bavaria for three years. I remember that they were the most German of all the Staadts. Talk to a Bavarian, and it did not take long for him to a) assertain that I was not Jewish and then b) explain why it really was all the Jews' fault for WWII.

That was the 80's, though. Maybe it's different now.

• Banned
I was stationed in Bavaria for three years. I remember that they were the most German of all the Staadts. Talk to a Bavarian, and it did not take long for him to a) assertain that I was not Jewish and then b) explain why it really was all the Jews' fault for WWII.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Ashkenazim are no different from the Balto-Germans, except for religion.

Bavaria is the former Avariya, part of the Danube region, it has been captured by the Prussians and must be liberated.

The Bavarians are very different from the Germans of the Prussian type, both linguistically and racially. They are related to the Hungarians and Romanians.

Good grief: In which Germany/Bavaria had you been for three years in the 1980ies? Germany in the Andromeda galaxy?

... Bavaria is the former Avariya ...

Bavaria is called in Bavarian "Irish" - ah sorry "Birish" - and not "Avarya", 24/7 full-time idiot. How often do I have to tell you this? The Alemans and Suebens (= Swabians) - the next neighbors in the West - call the Bavarians "Boiern" - and also not Avariya. Bavaria is an artificial expression from times when it was modern to use Latin expressions - but the Romans called this regions Raetia and Pannonia. Has also nothing to do with "Avarya".

Last edited:
Jews have nothing to do with it. Ashkenazim are no different from the Balto-Germans, except for religion.

Bavaria is the former Avariya, part of the Danube region, it has been captured by the Prussians and must be liberated.

Russian, leave the Ukraine! Yesterday!

The Bavarians are very different from the Germans of the Prussian type, both linguistically and racially. They are related to the Hungarians and Romanians.

It exists no Bavarian type or Prussian type in Germany. Someone has to speak to find out a difference between Bavarians and Prussians. In some regions of Bavaria the people use 26 different vocals and 3 or 4 consonants. In Prussia the people would use 26 consonants and 2-3 different vocals. But Prussia is now the Oblast Kaliningrad and only Russians live in Prussia any longer and nearly no one speaks any word German there any longer. The Baltic Germans, the Prussians, had been wiped out = murdered and/or displaced = genocided. When Russia "liberates" someone then this is a 100% liberation. Or knows today someone anything any longer about the Krim-Germans - who had been also genocided from the Russians?

Last edited:
  • Banned
But Prussia is now the Oblast Kaliningrad
It doesn't matter, these are the same Prussians. The Muscovites themselves also come from the Balto-Germanic tribe Golyad. This is part of the Golinds, the other part is in Holland.

The Baltic Germans, the Prussians, had been wiped out = murdered and/or displaced = genocided.
Everything is the opposite. It was from there that the conquerors came with a slave army, who exterminated the steppe peoples, in particular, under the brand of Bolshevism, they completely exterminated the Cossacks and hussars, the Polish population of the Don, part of Ukraine and northern Kazakhstan, and so on. Holodomors are well known.

Surely in the Prussian Empire they did the same with the Danubian peoples

Or knows today someone anything any longer about the Krim-Germans - who had been also genocided from the Russians?
These Germans are get-mans, These are Bandera, accomplices of Stalinism. It was they who exterminated the Poles and occupied Lesser Poland together with Hitler.

Fraud in Ukraine was in their interests. They want to clean up Lesser Poland in order to populate it with ethnic Germans and Serbs. They themselves do not know the Ukrainian language.

But now, it seems, Poland has woken up, and now they are in for a big disappointment.

Russian, leave the Ukraine! Yesterday!
in fact, the customer of this war is the Berlin Pedo Bear.

If Putin were an enemy of Germany, he would have cut off the gas a long time ago and would not fill the Berlin budget.

German pedophiles have quite a lot of fun with Ukrainian orphans, the German police absolutely do not care about this.

That's idiotic and has absoluttely nothing to do with Bavaria nor with the river Danube. On not any other river of the world exist so many different cultures andf nations as exist along the river Danube.

That's idiotic and has absoluttely nothing to do with Bavaria nor with the river Danube. On not any other river of the world exist so many different cultures andf nations as exist along the river Danube.
It was the Avar Khaganate. The first heavy riders in Europe, spearmen with stirrups, knights descended from them. The very word bAvariya is from here. They came there together with the Bulgaryans and Cumans.

Yes, there were many different peoples, but they were all steppe warriors - non-Germans.

Therefore, they have non-German slender black-haired and beautiful women. Like Si Si.

Forum List

Back