Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

You're wasting your time.

All the OP can do is spew cult-speak.

He is incapable of rational thought or argument, and will only present his programmed, projected dogma.

He is a Patriot, and you are a Communist; welcome back to 1948 & the New Democrat Red Scare.

Trump pal Roy Cohn was Joe McCarthy's lawyer.

Who does the Sergeant at Arms report to and why

The Board, not individual members, reports to...

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.
Appropriations Committees
House Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Senate Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Authorizing Committees
Committee on House Administration
Senate Committee on Rules and Administration

Nothing in there says anything about the Speaker of the House.

Websites are found with Google

Yes, because it's a search engine and I'm challenging you to post a link to a news article, NOT a search engine. :eusa_doh:

Find a verifiable site using Google. Or Bing. Or Yahoo. Or DuckDuckgo. Or Yandex. Or any other search engine.

Verifiable? What the fuck is that, a site approved by democrats?

Any cite at all that's in the middle. The Hill, AP, Reuters, etc...

Google is not the arbiter of truth.

No one here said it is. You keep slinging this non-sequitur in lieu of posting a source to back your claim because you know you're spewing bullshit you can't back up.

Worked out horrible for Magaturds. Over a 1000 are now felons. Most of whom are in jail and won't be able to vote for Trump this year. The rest given probation or released already also won't be able to vote for Trump this year because they are convicted felons. Many lost their jobs. Many lost their families. Many spent every cent they had on legal fees.

All for Trump who then setup a legal defense fund where he made about $250,000,000.00

Does that not make those Magaturds the dumbest people on the planet or what?
Very poor form how you relish in destroying your fellow citizens lives, all for ideology....That makes you worse than the idiots that acted out that day...

There's a grand total of zero evidence that Pelosi knew about Trump's "offer." Which was not really an offer anyway.
Bull freakin shit! If you want my gut feeling, it is that Nancy along with the other monsters in the Dem congress, orchestrated the breakdown in security all to have this to take away from the real destruction that Dem supported filth did in the summer of 2020...

Bull freakin shit! If you want my gut feeling, it is that Nancy along with the other monsters in the Dem congress, orchestrated the breakdown in security all to have this to take away from the real destruction that Dem supported filth did in the summer of 2020...
So Jan 6 was Nancy trying to kill the VP and commit suicide?

So Jan 6 was Nancy trying to kill the VP and commit suicide?
No. She knew that the members in Congress were in NO danger, but she purposely took the chance that they could be safe while creating the optics that they were under attack to create the narrative...

No. She knew that the members in Congress were in NO danger, but she purposely took the chance that they could be safe while creating the optics that they were under attack to create the narrative...
Maybe you ought to tell the Secret Service because THEY saw that attack as a grave danger to the VP

PS...you're nuts

Maybe you ought to tell the Secret Service because THEY saw that attack as a grave danger to the VP

PS..You're nuts
Funny...the SS takes anything and everything as a threat, that's their job numbnuts....And what a perfect illustration your post script is....It shows your total lack, or ability to debate.

Yes, because it's a search engine and I'm challenging you to post a link to a news article, NOT a search engine. :eusa_doh:

Find a verifiable site using Google. Or Bing. Or Yahoo. Or DuckDuckgo. Or Yandex. Or any other search engine.

Any cite at all that's in the middle. The Hill, AP, Reuters, etc...

No one here said it is. You keep slinging this non-sequitur in lieu of posting a source to back your claim because you know you're spewing bullshit you can't back up.
I posted much to support the facts I presented.

What you can not post is the Standard Operating Procedures, the Emergency Operating Procedures, or who the Board reports to.

The Hill, the AP, Rueters is not in the middle and I have not seen you link to them. Further, the AP, Rueters, and The Hill have not published the classified operating procedures that define what the Sergeant at Arms must do during his/her day to day operations or during emergencies, or during Jan. 6th.

You do realize there was a plan of action written before Jan. 6th.

Or how about the minutes of the meetings, I guess those do not exist if you can not find them with Google?

Pelosi failed at protecting the Capitol

There are no news articles posting the classified standard, or emergency, or the operating procedure, of the Capitol Police, the Capitol Police board, Sergeant at Arms, or Speaker of the House.

Faun's idea, insistence that nothing is true unless you can find it with Google is simply the ranting of ignorance.

There are no news articles posting the classified standard, or emergency, or the operating procedure, of the Capitol Police, the Capitol Police board, Sergeant at Arms, or Speaker of the House.

Faun's idea, insistence that nothing is true unless you can find it with Google is simply the ranting of ignorance.
I see the troll is still trolling.

Sorry dickhead.

It was Trump that caused Jan 6 and Trumpers that carried it out

No one else is to blame

I see the troll is still trolling.

Sorry dickhead.

It was Trump that caused Jan 6 and Trumpers that carried it out

No one else is to blame
leshing out at my dickhead? Pervert

Nobody said the people that broke windows and doors to get into the Capitol were not to blame.

What is a fact is

NANCY PELOSI FAILED TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL

Very poor form how you relish in destroying your fellow citizens lives, all for ideology....That makes you worse than the idiots that acted out that day...

I'm always happy when criminals have to pay the price for their crimes. Why aren't you?

Fuck your feelings

I posted much to support the facts I presented.

You posted nothing in terms of Pelosi being asked to increase security and then her denying it. You couldn't since there is no such evidence. That's why you tried that cheesy bluff, I already posted it!

What you can not post is the Standard Operating Procedures, the Emergency Operating Procedures, or who the Board reports to.

Look at you, lying again. I've posted who they report to and I'll do it again to show you're lying...

LOLOLOLOL

Now it's classified that Pelosi was asked to have NG and rejected it?????

rotfl-gif.288736

Then how do you know it happened?

rotfl-gif.288736

You're a fucking loser who, at the end of the day, can't show he's not lying and making this all up.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back