Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

No they didn’t. The votes were passed hours later.

I didn't say they stopped the counting forever. They stopped the certification for many hours. While some planned that, the vast majority of them did it spontaneously. That is why the vast majority, but not all, were NOT charged with seditious conspiracy, which includes using force to delay execution of the law.

We've had nothing but since W...

Good to know.
thumbsup.gif

Good to know.
thumbsup.gif

How many Mossad would be put in front of firing squads if patriotic Americans (instead of Zionist Fascist Traitors) were actually put in charge at FBI and DOJ?

Nope, we've already established there no such position in Congress known as "the Leader of Congress."

That you're making shit up to prop up your failed position is a prime indication that it is indeed, a failed position.
Yet, there is a leader of congress, the Speaker of the House of Representatives. The person who is 2nd in line to become president, after the vice president.

2nd in line, that alone shows who is in charge and the most powerful person in congress. Tasked with ensuring the security of the Capitol

True, and as reports say, They didn’t think it would be good optics…Well, all Nancy had to do was tell Trump that she’d welcome the NG he offered, and put it on him…She made a big show of turning that down, because they wouldn’t give Trump anything…
Yes, but if google does not link to it, it is not true, according to the fools.

Yet, there is a leader of congress, the Speaker of the House of Representatives. The person who is 2nd in line to become president, after the vice president.

2nd in line, that alone shows who is in charge and the most powerful person in congress. Tasked with ensuring the security of the Capitol
But no authority over The National Guard.

If he's truly all about denouncing that violence why is still calling for violence now with his stupid, continuous dog whistles?
“Dog whistles”?

From ive gathered, a “dog whistle” means “I don’t like this person, and I can’t prove they want to do what I suspect they want to do that’s nasty and awful, so I’ll reference unprovable, non-verbal theorized meaning to their words”…

Or in other words, you make it up

Yet all the authority to protect the capitol and at that, Nancy Pelosi failed.

Nancy Pelosi could of ordered machine guns every 10 feet around the capitol.

Nancy Pelosi could of hired 30,000 Capitol Police.

Nancy Pelosi failed at protecting the Capitol
You're fake news-ing again.

It was extreme but fit well within the logic you were trying to set.

Now you’re saying if anything delays a vote, it’s sedition.

What if an unarmed protester halted Mike Pence’s car on the way to the building for 5 minutes, and had a manifesto about how he intended to prevent the change of power by this act.

15 years in prison for sedition? It checks all your boxes

Now you’re saying if anything delays a vote, it’s sedition.

It's not just me saying it... I'm just reflecting what the law says about it...

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

You're fake news-ing again.
Not at all, Nancy Pelosi in charge of providing for the security of the legislative branch of government. She can create any sort of Police Force she wants.

Of course, Congress must approve, but after Congress failed to protect themselves on Jan. 6th it would of been relatively easy to write a sensible law to provide for their security.

Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security of the Capitol, she failed.

Forum List

Back