Revealed: US citizen newborns sent to Mexico under Trump-era border ban

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well you have to chalk this one up as a fail on Bidens part. I suppose you need to factor in the large amount of evil he is seeking to overturn though. I would expect this to be moved up the "to do list" though.

As an aside I would ask my evangelical friends on here if they would like to own this barbaric practise or are they just going to waffle on about Hillary and their fake faith ?

Well you have to chalk this one up as a fail on Bidens part. I suppose you need to factor in the large amount of evil he is seeking to overturn though. I would expect this to be moved up the "to do list" though.

As an aside I would ask my evangelical friends on here if they would like to own this barbaric practise or are they just going to waffle on about Hillary and their fake faith ?

Want a baby with a birth certificate? Have it in your own country.
Boom.

Where the mothers go, the kids go. Not hard to figure out. The kids may be US citizens but their Mothers sure aren't. Save we tax payers billions and send them all back to Mexico.

Where the mothers go, the kids go. Not hard to figure out. The kids may be US citizens but their Mothers sure aren't. Save we tax payers billions and send them all back to Mexico.
Yes , its all about "your" money isnt it ? Humanity can go and fuck itself. Are there any decent republicans ?

Yes , its all about "your" money isnt it ? Humanity can go and fuck itself. Are there any decent republicans ?

Listen you British POS. It is our money and we tax payers spend billions on illegals every year and I couldn't care less about humanity for illegals. How many billions does your country spend on illegals??

Oh and I'm not a republican so you can shove that up our stupid British ass.

Last edited:

How is it "barbaric?"

Listen you British POS. It is our money and we tax payers spend billions on illegals every year and I couldn't care less about humanity for illegals. How many billions does your country spend on illegals??

Oh and I'm not a republican so you can shove that up our stupid British ass.
The US caused the refugee crisis through its massive drug consumption and its destabilising of democratically elected governments. You should pay up and shut up.

Hey Tammy, why don't pay for the families to move to Wales and live with you? Show all us racist Americans up and support a few dozen of them, Tammy. It's just money, which obviously isn't a problem for you.

Do it for The Children, Tammy!!!!

Yes. Humanity can go fuck itself. They should have been coyote chow and buzzard meat. Or, you care for them.

Why should their kids be considered americans for them illegally coming over here and popping them out. Keep the families together--deport them all.

Humanity can go and fuck itself.

There is no humanity in Mexico?
Conservatism.

1612557773351.png

The Fuller Project is a far left wing group and as such, I would hold the story as suspect as no one else is seeming to report it and we are getting just one side. I am less and less inclined to believe this type of stuff since it seems to be tough to substantiate, hopefully a full story comes out by major news networks.

Forum List

Back