Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Resigned As Executive Director After Self-Enrichment Scam Exposed

So she does the right thing unlike Wayne LaPierre.

...if you call scamming the nation, 'stealing' millions of dollars, makes her self filthy rich after duping suckers like you into supporting her scam, and then walking away 'doing the right thing'.

Dude, a Jewish-German push the idea that - Not that ALL Lives Matter but that 'German Lives Matter' decades ago. He conned the people in his country into believing that 1 race was the 'Master race' and that all others did not matter...and he got the entire nation to follow him. In the name of 'German Lives matter' he 'purged' political opposition, restructured the government, attempted to affect genocide, marched on and waged war on the rest of Europe and murdered millions of other people as he plunged the world into war based on the CON / Belief that 'GERMAN Lives Matter'!

I am not saying this con artist is anywhere near being like Hitler...except her 'Project' was / is based on a very similar concept - the divisive idea that ONE color, ONE race is superior, is worth more than any other race / color, that such a belief justifies looting, burning, destroying, assaulting, murdering, splitting the nation apart, and setting cities all over the US ablaze.

Even SHE is showing how much of a fraud, a SCAM, how LITTLE this entire 'PROJECT' / 'MOVEMENT' means / is by publicly declaring that after making / taking MILLIONS off this 'PROJECT' she is walking away, having nothing more to do with it, and letting the fires continue to burn, abandoning the 'PROJECT' and not looking back - what she said she is looking FORWARD to is her 2nd book and a TV deal to make her even more money.

This con artist has been so successful she has WHITE academia professors and other WHITE people publicly declaring ALL white people are racist and supporting, facilitating, funding, bailing violent 'cult' followers being arrested out of jail......only to have the founder of this con, after being exposed as starting BLM as a 'project' designed to make her rich, declaring she is moving on to other self-enriching projects.

Wake the F* Up, dude - you...and the other snowflakes....have been CONNED.

I never gave her a penny but your reply is a common reply when unable to address what I said.
You have fully supported this CON, snowflake. Everyone has seen it in your posts and know it - be a man and OWN IT...sucker.

:p

I do support the goals. Just as I support the 2nd Amendment but that does not mean I have gave this woman anything nor does it mean I support her or Wayne.
Link us up to what BLM did to improve a single black life. Her's doesn't count.

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of George Floyd's Murder
BLM prosecuted him?

Link?

...if you call scamming the nation, 'stealing' millions of dollars, makes her self filthy rich after duping suckers like you into supporting her scam, and then walking away 'doing the right thing'.

Dude, a Jewish-German push the idea that - Not that ALL Lives Matter but that 'German Lives Matter' decades ago. He conned the people in his country into believing that 1 race was the 'Master race' and that all others did not matter...and he got the entire nation to follow him. In the name of 'German Lives matter' he 'purged' political opposition, restructured the government, attempted to affect genocide, marched on and waged war on the rest of Europe and murdered millions of other people as he plunged the world into war based on the CON / Belief that 'GERMAN Lives Matter'!

I am not saying this con artist is anywhere near being like Hitler...except her 'Project' was / is based on a very similar concept - the divisive idea that ONE color, ONE race is superior, is worth more than any other race / color, that such a belief justifies looting, burning, destroying, assaulting, murdering, splitting the nation apart, and setting cities all over the US ablaze.

Even SHE is showing how much of a fraud, a SCAM, how LITTLE this entire 'PROJECT' / 'MOVEMENT' means / is by publicly declaring that after making / taking MILLIONS off this 'PROJECT' she is walking away, having nothing more to do with it, and letting the fires continue to burn, abandoning the 'PROJECT' and not looking back - what she said she is looking FORWARD to is her 2nd book and a TV deal to make her even more money.

This con artist has been so successful she has WHITE academia professors and other WHITE people publicly declaring ALL white people are racist and supporting, facilitating, funding, bailing violent 'cult' followers being arrested out of jail......only to have the founder of this con, after being exposed as starting BLM as a 'project' designed to make her rich, declaring she is moving on to other self-enriching projects.

I never gave her a penny but your reply is a common reply when unable to address what I said.
You have fully supported this CON, snowflake. Everyone has seen it in your posts and know it - be a man and OWN IT...sucker.

I do support the goals. Just as I support the 2nd Amendment but that does not mean I have gave this woman anything nor does it mean I support her or Wayne.

BLM prosecuted him?

Link?

He doesn't get prosecuted without them.

Congratulations to all the gullible, easily manipulated, naieve, Democrats, blacks, and snowflakes - you were scammed BIG TIME!

Patrisse Cullors founded 'Black Lives Matter' 6 years ago, taking advantage of growing tensions caused by the continued efforts by Democrats to split the nation apart along racial lines, and used 'BLM' as a tool to enrich herself. Milking the scam, the #1 person of color Cullors looked out for and ensured benefitted from 'BLM' was Patrisse Cullors.

Cullors lived 'high on the hog' -multiple homes, MILLIONS of dollars in real estate...Cullors used raised 'BLM' donations / funds to make herself a multi-millionaire.

"
Patrisse Khan-Cullors, a self-described “trained Marxist” has bought not just one, but four high-end homes, according to a new report.

The militant leftist also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort."

Cullors racial scam that created foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists who inflicted BILLIONS of dollars in damages in Democrat-run communities all over the country began in 2016, 5 years ago!

"Properties purchased during Khan-Cullors’ buying binge that began in 2016."

Cullors doesn't give a damn about Black Lives or 'Social Justice' - Patrisse Cullors only cares about Patrisse Cullors and making more money:

"Cullors told the Associated Press that she’s stepping down to “focus on other projects, including the upcoming release of her second book and a multi-year TV development deal with Warner Bros.”

“I’ve created the infrastructure and the support, and the necessary bones and foundation, so that I can leave,” Cullors stated. “It feels like the time is right.”

Now that she has ripped the nation apart, now that she has poured gas on cities all over the US and lit the match, and now that she has made herself a millionaire, the cause just doesn't matter anymore - She got 'hers' - mission accomplished. Time to walkaway and let the division she created and the fires she started burn the entire nation down.

So, to Cullors, starting up 'BLM', tearing the nation apart down racial lines, and becoming filthy rich was just a 'PROJECT' for Cullors....and now that she has been exposed....not that 'BLCK LIVES MATTER' has been exposed ... its time for her to move on.

I am sure, however, as she turns her back on all of her fellow blacks still engaging in terrorist violence, attempting to & succeeding in killing cops, burning businesses, assaulting and murdering people who believe ALL lives matter, that Cullors REALLY appreciates all of the money the gullible, played dupes put in her pocket.

"Thanks, SUCKERS!"

I can’t stand the racism in this country!

A black woman was forced to resign from her charity supporting black people because a bunch of white people were harassing her.

This country has a huge white supremacist problem!

BLM prosecuted him?

Link?

You misguided opinion doesn't matter. Is that all ya got?

Some return on the hundreds of millions they took in, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

just a few snippets:

New York slashed $1 billion from its $88.9 billion police budget for 2021, reallocating $354 million to mental health, homelessness, and education services, Los Angeles cut $150 million from its $1.86 billion proposed budget, and San Francisco stripped $120 million from the police and sheriff’s departments, using the money to invest in Black communities instead.

More than 100 confederate monuments removed.

Across industries, company leadership is being held accountable for racist remarks and discriminatory actions. Executives from Bon Appetit, CrossFit, Refinery29, and other companies have resigned due to racist remarks or allegations of racist company culture.

a whole bunch of international support.

BLM prosecuted him?

Link?

You asked for one. There are many but none of them are going to matter to you which doesn't matter at all.

just a few snippets:

New York slashed $1 billion from its $88.9 billion police budget for 2021, reallocating $354 million to mental health, homelessness, and education services, Los Angeles cut $150 million from its $1.86 billion proposed budget, and San Francisco stripped $120 million from the police and sheriff’s departments, using the money to invest in Black communities instead.

More than 100 confederate monuments removed.

Across industries, company leadership is being held accountable for racist remarks and discriminatory actions. Executives from Bon Appetit, CrossFit, Refinery29, and other companies have resigned due to racist remarks or allegations of racist company culture.

a whole bunch of international support.
So BLM got Dimwinger cities to cut the police budget..............which has resulted in skyrocketing crime in the black inner cities.

Yea BLM!

BLM prosecuted him?

Link?

You asked for one. There are many but none of them are going to matter to you which doesn't matter at all.
The one you brought was complete bullshit.

Bring your entire list.

GO!

That's funny stuff. She made a mint exploiting his death. This is the communist/marxist that you support.

1. I can’t stand the racism in this country!

2. A black woman was forced to resign from her charity supporting black people because a bunch of white people were harassing her.

3. This country has a huge white supremacist problem!

1. Feel free to leave.

2. A Black woman was exposed as a con artist who fooled snowflakes into supporting the massive racial division she started in order to enrich herself - she was exposed for using 'BLM' to make herself a millionaire then walk, and snowflakes like you, ashamed they were so easily conned hold on to the false belief that it all could not have been a con, that it was started for a more 'noble' reason and that you aren't really exposed suckers.

3. Congrats - not only were you duped, you were successfully indoctrinated by this con artist and the Democratic party.

If she stole money, she broke the law and can be prosecuted.

I don’t see any indictments
BLM is above the law-----they have burned, looted, extorted, attacked, raped, and murdered but yet BLM proseuctors ands judges (dems) just turn their evil asses loose over and over again. NAACP also had their leaders snagged several times stealing from the organization---the organization doesn't go after them (because hey crime is ok to people who make george Floyd their messiah) and because they are all basic extortion rackets and they don't want anyone really looking that close.

EXCEPTIONAL Point Was Made Above:

This CON ARTIST made her MILLIONS exploiting George Floyd's death...and yet here snowflakes are defending her and trying to explain how they were NOT duped by her.

You said she did the right thing. If that was true she would have turned herself in for FRAUD AND EMBEZZLEMENT but that's not what she did.
You're inability to condemn her is pathetic

BLM is above the law-----they have burned, looted, extorted, attacked, raped, and murdered but yet BLM proseuctors ands judges (dems) just turn their evil asses loose over and over again.

Sadly, their status of being 'Above The Law' was / is based on a Con Artist's self-enriching 'project', one that exploited George Floyd's death. .

Congratulations to all the gullible, easily manipulated, naieve, Democrats, blacks, and snowflakes - you were scammed BIG TIME!

Patrisse Cullors founded 'Black Lives Matter' 6 years ago, taking advantage of growing tensions caused by the continued efforts by Democrats to split the nation apart along racial lines, and used 'BLM' as a tool to enrich herself. Milking the scam, the #1 person of color Cullors looked out for and ensured benefitted from 'BLM' was Patrisse Cullors.

Cullors lived 'high on the hog' -multiple homes, MILLIONS of dollars in real estate...Cullors used raised 'BLM' donations / funds to make herself a multi-millionaire.

"
Patrisse Khan-Cullors, a self-described “trained Marxist” has bought not just one, but four high-end homes, according to a new report.

The militant leftist also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort."

Cullors racial scam that created foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists who inflicted BILLIONS of dollars in damages in Democrat-run communities all over the country began in 2016, 5 years ago!

"Properties purchased during Khan-Cullors’ buying binge that began in 2016."

Cullors doesn't give a damn about Black Lives or 'Social Justice' - Patrisse Cullors only cares about Patrisse Cullors and making more money:

"Cullors told the Associated Press that she’s stepping down to “focus on other projects, including the upcoming release of her second book and a multi-year TV development deal with Warner Bros.”

“I’ve created the infrastructure and the support, and the necessary bones and foundation, so that I can leave,” Cullors stated. “It feels like the time is right.”

Now that she has ripped the nation apart, now that she has poured gas on cities all over the US and lit the match, and now that she has made herself a millionaire, the cause just doesn't matter anymore - She got 'hers' - mission accomplished. Time to walkaway and let the division she created and the fires she started burn the entire nation down.

So, to Cullors, starting up 'BLM', tearing the nation apart down racial lines, and becoming filthy rich was just a 'PROJECT' for Cullors....and now that she has been exposed....not that 'BLCK LIVES MATTER' has been exposed ... its time for her to move on.

I am sure, however, as she turns her back on all of her fellow blacks still engaging in terrorist violence, attempting to & succeeding in killing cops, burning businesses, assaulting and murdering people who believe ALL lives matter, that Cullors REALLY appreciates all of the money the gullible, played dupes put in her pocket.

"Thanks, SUCKERS!"

I can’t stand the racism in this country!

A black woman was forced to resign from her charity supporting black people because a bunch of white people were harassing her.

This country has a huge white supremacist problem!
Troll to troll don't you.... it's tiresome more than anything else at this point.

Forum List

Back