Rev. Graham:‘Imagine the Outcry if 21 Muslims Had Been Beheaded by Christians? The Storm is Coming’

I am all for a smart war, indeed. If you are as well, then we can agree on that.

But you support the anti-balaka Christian groups terrorizing Muslims in Central Africa.

And I bet you, Vigilante, can't deny that you support the Christian shooting of abortion doctors.

Sux to be you. :)

Now you and I as well as most others that read the news KNOW that the Christians were originally set upon by the dog muslim's and formed these groups to protect, and in some cases. HUNT DOWN the muslim scum!

No I don't support killing abortion doctors BUT I imagine you support PRO DEATH killers of a Pro Life advocate!

Pro-Life Protester Shot and Killed The American Catholic

It's a BITCH when I nail your ass with your HYPOCRISY!

Pope Francis: The blood of Christians slaughtered in Libya “a testimony that cries out” to the world

Hot Air.com ^
Call this a contrast of leadership. In a meeting today with a delegation from the Church of Scotland, who traveled to the Vatican on an ecumenical visit, Pope Francis decried the slaughter of 21 Coptic Christians from Egypt by Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). Speaking in his native Spanish, the pontiff used the ecumenical audience of Presbyterians to declare that the Copts were martyred for their faith the faith of all Christians. They died only because they confessed Christ, Pope Francis emphasized, and their testimony cries out to be heard: I would now like to turn to...

I am all for a smart war, indeed. If you are as well, then we can agree on that.

But you support the anti-balaka Christian groups terrorizing Muslims in Central Africa.

And I bet you, Vigilante, can't deny that you support the Christian shooting of abortion doctors.

Now you and I as well as most others that read the news KNOW that the Christians were originally set upon by the dog muslim's and formed these groups to protect, and in some cases. HUNT DOWN the muslim scum!

No I don't support killing abortion doctors BUT I imagine you support PRO DEATH killers of a Pro Life advocate!

Once again, the Army reject, Vigilante, fails.

He admits Christians are killing Muslims because they are Muslims. They make no difference whether the Muslims are criminals are not.

Vigilante has admitted before that he supports the killing of pro-choice doctors.

Once again, the Army reject, Vigilante, fails.

He admits Christians are killing Muslims because they are Muslims. They make no difference whether the Muslims are criminals are not.

Vigilante has admitted before that he supports the killing of pro-choice doctors.

When you get over being found out that you have STOLEN VALOR with your claim of being a 12 year combat veteran and refusing to tell us when you were in and your injury, what would one logically think?....The rantings of someone that I'm living in his head RENT FREE is quite entertaining. Since you're such an abortion supporter, perhaps you could perform a post abortion on yourself....like your president, selfies as you do it would be amazing!

What can one write as a reply to a mad man? Or perhaps I should simply :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: at his inability to get ME out of his empty skull!... Who said anything about massive war.... how about smart war, hit high value and training facilities as President Sisi did?
Are you talking to jakethesnakeshnarky? I have that idiot on ignore, I can't see his retarded posts.

Forum List

Back