Reuters: Mexican, Canadian presidents ready to work with President Trump to fix NAFTA!

Thanks to Free Trade we have jobs and can't pay our bills.

Not taking the bait.

I have tried having an intellectual discussion on free trade with you many times. You will inevitably start flailing like a child.

You know, I find it really interesting that Trump said he was going to get rid of NAFTA during the election, but now, he's since changed his tune and only wants to "modernize" it.

Same thing with tearing up the Iran deal. He's not gonna be able to do it, because it's an agreement not only between the US and Iran, but several other countries as well. He would have to get them onboard if he was to get rid of the Iran deal.

You know, I find it really interesting that Trump said he was going to get rid of NAFTA during the election, but now, he's since changed his tune and only wants to "modernize" it.

Same thing with tearing up the Iran deal. He's not gonna be able to do it, because it's an agreement not only between the US and Iran, but several other countries as well. He would have to get them onboard if he was to get rid of the Iran deal.

I have been following what Trump has said on this topic all year and his short answer is "We will get rid of NAFTA" his longer explanation is that we would offer to renegotiate it and if Mexico and/or Ca-nada wont agree then we simply exit NAFTA.

I have been following what Trump has said on this topic all year and his short answer is "We will get rid of NAFTA" his longer explanation is that we would offer to renegotiate it and if Mexico and/or Ca-nada wont agree then we simply exit NAFTA.

"We simply exit NAFTA"? Hate to tell you, but it's not that easy. Just exiting without having something else to replace it would be devastating to our economy.

Forum List

Back