Retracing Our Steps To America

Attack???

I pulverized it.

And you.

Please.....post more.
Oh c'mon, you pulverize everyone, don't you? Nobody can discuss anything with you because you're way too smart for everyone. So if you're so superior to everyone, why are you wasting your time here? :popcorn:

Oh c'mon, you pulverize everyone, don't you? Nobody can discuss anything with you because you're way too smart for everyone. So if you're so superior to everyone, why are you wasting your time here? :popcorn:

It's fascinating how often when I eviscerate morons.....like you......provide proof that they are ignorant and uneducated.......

......they just keep coming back.

As you are.

It appears to be a psychological issue with morons, they are slapped around.....but appear to feel they deserve it.

I bet you've been a part of this sort of pattern before, haven't you: you love being hurt.

1651667857599.png

It's fascinating how often when I eviscerate morons.....like you......provide proof that they are ignorant and uneducated.......

......they just keep coming back.

As you are.

It appears to be a psychological issue with morons, they are slapped around.....but appear to feel they deserve it.

I bet you've been a part of this sort of pattern before, haven't you: you love being hurt.
If you're so much smarter than everyone, what are you doing wasting your time here? Is this the only place that allows you to ba a total jackass 100% of the time? You're completely clueless and pretend that you win every debate, lol. I bet you're in a mental institute, amirite or AMIRITE?

If you're so much smarter than everyone, what are you doing wasting your time here? Is this the only place that allows you to ba a total jackass 100% of the time? You're completely clueless and pretend that you win every debate, lol. I bet you're in a mental institute, amirite or AMIRITE?

I told you you'd be back.

I bet you've heard the word 'masochist' a few times.

I looked it up, and it had your picture.

a personality disorder in which individuals persistently and characteristically obtain gratification or freedom from guilt feelings as a consequence of humiliation, self-derogation, self-sacrifice, wallowing in misery, and, in some instances, submitting to physically sadistic acts.

masochistic personality disorder​

https://dictionary.apa.org › masochistic-personality-disorder

"Abortions Drop 19% to Historic Low as More Babies Saved From Abortion​

A new report from the CDC today shows the abortion rate has dropped to a historic low as more babies are being saved from abortion.

After peaking in 1980 at 29.3 procedures per 1,000 women, the U.S. abortion rate has steadily declined as more states have passed pro-life laws and thousands of pro-life pregnancy centers have started that provide real help and support for pregnant women and their children instead of just abortion.

In 2019, the abortion rate fell to a historic low of 11.4, well below the 13.5 per 1,000 women in 1973.

Why? That’s because fewer women are having abortions even though America’s population is increasing."

By now, most folks realize that at least 50 lies and hoaxes of the Democrats, advanced and parroted by their media, and their supporters, have been exposed and exploded.

Democrats lie about everything.

But sometimes the lies so jaw-droppingly stupid that you can only laught at it and at them.

Yesterday....

🌐 Whoopi Goldberg gives fiery speech on 'The View' about abortion amid ...yahoo.com› entertainment › whoopi-goldberg-the-view-scotus-leak-abortion-164542128.html
Goldberg continued, "Well, we got tired of tripping over women in bathrooms, public bathrooms, who were giving themselves abortions because there was nowhere safe, nowhere clean, nowhere to go....

Yup.....she said that. Same genius who said that Jill Biden should be surgeon general..."she's an amazing doctor."

"Abortions Drop 19% to Historic Low as More Babies Saved From Abortion​

That's not counting the coathanger and knitting needle jobs.
And it's not counting the dead mothers. Or dead hookers, whatever they are in America now.

It's what come with selling your freedoms and rights for racist politics!

When will the shooting of leftie commies start, as all the frothing at the mouth, rabid right keeps promising?

That's not counting the coathanger and knitting needle jobs.
And it's not counting the dead mothers. Or dead hookers, whatever they are in America now.

It's what come with selling your freedoms and rights for racist politics!

When will the shooting of leftie commies start, as all the frothing at the mouth, rabid right keeps promising?

Of course, as is the case in no very many of your posts, it bears not the slightest relationship to the truth.

.....sometimes the lies so jaw-droppingly stupid that you can only laught at it and at them.

Here's one just like you:

🌐 Whoopi Goldberg gives fiery speech on 'The View' about abortion amid ...yahoo.com› entertainment › whoopi-goldberg-the-view-scotus-leak-abortion-164542128.html
Goldberg continued, "Well, we got tired of tripping over women in bathrooms, public bathrooms, who were giving themselves abortions because there was nowhere safe, nowhere clean, nowhere to go....

I believe I may call you "Whoopi" from now on.

Of course, as is the case in no very many of your posts, it bears not the slightest relationship to the truth.

.....sometimes the lies so jaw-droppingly stupid that you can only laught at it and at them.

Here's one just like you:

I believe I may call you "Whoopi" from now on.
Let me know how the coathangers and knitting needles work out for America's wimmen? or hookers, whatever?

Let me know how the coathangers and knitting needles work out for America's wimmen? or hookers, whatever?

So you're gonna double down on the myth, the lie????

I've noticed that Marxist propaganda is indelible in the weak-minded.

I bet you still favor genocide and censorhip, huh?

Republican Gov calmly HOLDS CLASS for hysterical Klobuchar and Raddatz on Roe v. Wade and federalism​

Real Americans in the 'land of the red men'......​

"Oklahoma legislature passes strictest U.S. abortion ban starting at 'fertilization'

The Oklahoma governor has already signed multiple abortion restrictions into law

The Oklahoma Legislature on Tuesday approved another pro-life bill, modeled after Texas' law, that abortion providers claim will be the most stringent ban in the United States if it becomes law.

The legislation allows private citizens to sue anyone who assists in an abortion, including abortion providers, from "any stage of gestation from fertilization until birth."

The bill also defines "woman" and "women" as "any person whose biological sex is female, including any person with XX chromosomes and any person with a uterus, regardless of any gender identity that the person attempts to assert or claim." Some on the left have claimed men can get pregnant as well.

Abortions are allowed in cases of "rape, sexual assault, or incest that has been reported to law enforcement." A medical provider may terminate a pregnancy when it is "necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman in a medical emergency" as well."

Forum List

Back