Arrogant

Narcissistic

Pompous

Kenyan

:clap2:

... did i hook you up already?

hell, have another pair.

350__1_clown-shoes-red-yellow1.det.jpg

Hmm who should I believe his wife who never met him until he was 27 or the certificate of live birth plus the federal government who had since his announcement as a candidate to check if he was eligible. Tough choice.

do you think his wife doesn't know where he was born?

If she truly believes he was born in Kenya (which I sincerely doubt), then yes. I've seen the certificates of live births and the newspapers which I think is better evidence than her word (not that her word doesn't carry weight).

Hmm who should I believe his wife who never met him until he was 27 or the certificate of live birth plus the federal government who had since his announcement as a candidate to check if he was eligible. Tough choice.

do you think his wife doesn't know where he was born?

If she truly believes he was born in Kenya (which I sincerely doubt), then yes. I've seen the certificates of live births and the newspapers which I think is better evidence than her word (not that her word doesn't carry weight).

It doesn't really matter what she says anyway. What's important are what his mother and grandparents and uncles say. His grandfather and uncle served with honor on active duty in Europe during WWII. Conservatives have impugned their integrity many times on this board calling them unpatriotic (and you goons know who you are).

It's a disgrace that Republcians would slander a patriotic American Family. At least, it's a disgrace to all "real" and patriotic Americans. For the "Confederate Republican Party of Teabags", not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 wars - 3 trillion dollars That Democrats voted for, and we've all seen the quotes

Letting Bin Laden go (I don't think about him) While 12,000 troops had the sole mission of finding him and his.

Drug bill Republicans passed through reconciliation (1.2 trillion to 15 trillion) That passed with over 60 votes

Deregulation of Wall Street leading to a ruined economy You'll have to get way more specific on that claim; Try Freddie and Fannie

2.5 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich Tax cut was across the board

8 years of no-bid cronyism First no bid contract to Haliburton was awarded under the Clinton administration.

A measly 12,000 troops? For the greatest mass murderer in American History? How many did Bush send to Iraq? How about over 170,000. Does that make any sense?

As for the Financial Collapse, I seriously think you need to do a little research beyond Republican pablum. Here are a couple of in depth videos by "60 Minutes" which outlines the collapse. Notice how many times they mention Freddie/Fannie.

60 Minutes Exposes United States Financial Collapse

In this 60 Minutes report, you’ll learn about a handful of Wall Street outsiders who realized the subprime mortgage business was a house of cards and found a way to bet against it. Michael Lewis talks about the current situation on Wall Street, the large bonuses still being paid and his predictions for the future of the industry.

The second video details the tactics employed by Lehman Brothers to effectively hide their crumbling financial status.

2 wars - 3 trillion dollars That Democrats voted for, and we've all seen the quotes

Letting Bin Laden go (I don't think about him) While 12,000 troops had the sole mission of finding him and his.

Drug bill Republicans passed through reconciliation (1.2 trillion to 15 trillion) That passed with over 60 votes

Deregulation of Wall Street leading to a ruined economy You'll have to get way more specific on that claim; Try Freddie and Fannie

8 years of no-bid cronyism First no bid contract to Haliburton was awarded under the Clinton administration.

A measly 12,000 troops? For the greatest mass murderer in American History? How many did Bush send to Iraq? How about over 170,000. Does that make any sense?

As for the Financial Collapse, I seriously think you need to do a little research beyond Republican pablum. Here are a couple of in depth videos by "60 Minutes" which outlines the collapse. Notice how many times they mention Freddie/Fannie.

SeeBS?

NOT biased, right!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It doesn't really matter what she says anyway. What's important are what his mother and grandparents and uncles say. His father and uncle served with honor on active duty in Europe during WWII. Conservatives have impugned their integrity many times on this board calling them unpatriotic (and you goons know who you are).

It's a disgrace that Republcians would slander a patriotic American Family. At least, it's a disgrace to all "real" and patriotic Americans. For the "Confederate Republican Party of Teabags", not so much.

Could you possibly cite an example where anyone has called his father or uncle unpatriotic? Im rather skeptical that you can.

Could you also point out the slander?

Bush Tax Cuts After 2002: June 2002 CTJ Analysis

Over the ten-year period, the richest Americans—the best-off one percent—are slated to receive tax cuts totaling almost half a trillion dollars. The $477 billion in tax breaks the Bush administration has targeted to this elite group will average $342,000 each over the decade.

For the four out of five families and individuals making less than $73,000 this year, three-quarters of the tax cuts—averaging about $350 this year—are already in place.

gwb0602b.gif

It's not like I'm making it up. People got their taxes back. They know what they got.

Worse, this was during a time of war. Could you be any more irresponsible?

Over the ten-year period, the richest Americans—the best-off one percent—are slated to receive tax cuts totaling almost half a trillion dollars. The $477 billion in tax breaks the Bush administration has targeted to this elite group will average $342,000 each over the decade.

For the four out of five families and individuals making less than $73,000 this year, three-quarters of the tax cuts—averaging about $350 this year—are already in place.

gwb0602b.gif

It's not like I'm making it up. People got their taxes back. They know what they got.

why don't you give you tax cuts back, then?

SeeBS?

NOT biased, right!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, I missed YOUR link.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure, they can have my 200 bucks.

gwb0602b.gif

why don't you give you tax cuts back, then?

Sure, they can have my 200 bucks. If it pays for the 3 trillion dollar war price tag the Republicans left us with.

It doesn't really matter what she says anyway. What's important are what his mother and grandparents and uncles say. His father and uncle served with honor on active duty in Europe during WWII. Conservatives have impugned their integrity many times on this board calling them unpatriotic (and you goons know who you are).

Could you possibly cite an example where anyone has called his father or uncle unpatriotic? Im rather skeptical that you can.

Could you also point out the slander?

So I have to go back through a thousand posts to find it? No way. I KNOW WHAT REPUBLICANS WROTE WHEN I POINTED OUT THAT HIS FAMILY HAS FAITHFULLY AND HONESTLY SERVED THIS COUNTRY. Don't play that game with me.

Besides, if you feel his family is honest and patriotic, you must feel the birthers are wrong.

$3T before you factor the role war finance played in the financial crisis.

Bush was president when the Halliburton contracts in Iraq were passed out like candy corn. Who ever heard of Blackwater? A tiny company to a billion dollar conglomerate.

As conservatives, how can you people defend this stuff? What kind of people are you?

I went through this one claim at a time because this is such bullshit and you know it. How can you pretend to be patriotic and push these lies.

Finally, the president, as commander in chief, is expected to have intel that congress and other Americans simply aren't privy to. You know that.

•Almost 90% think war is retaliation for Saddam's role in 9/11

Zogby International

Why did 90% of soldiers going into Iraq believe that Saddam was behind 9/11? If you can answer that question, think about, "You are with us or with the terrorists" and you can see why Democrats supported this aggression. Think it through.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU49TtHCZcM]YouTube - Elisabeth Hasselbeck is an idiot[/ame]

And yet, 90% of our soldiers believed Iraq was behind 9/11. Where did they get the idea?

Such as?

[youtube]UPmo2e-bAMQ/youtube]

yeah, Stossel's economists know a lot about how the economy works. Deregulation, free markets, trickle down economics...yeah Stossel's experts know what they're talking about.:eusa_whistle:

Such as?

[youtube]UPmo2e-bAMQ/youtube]

yeah, Stossel's economists know a lot about how the economy works. Deregulation, free markets, trickle down economics...yeah Stossel's experts know what they're talking about.:eusa_whistle:

I don't know why you point that out since this video has nothing to do with any of those. Could it be an attempt at guilt by association?

Ive been trying to get people to focus on his policies from the beginning. no point wasting time with that. Even if it could be proved that he was born elsewhere, which is unlikely, it doesnt change the fact that he is the President.

Actually legally if they ruled he was born out of Country and that the requirement for natural birth citizenship is in country he would be removed and we would have Biden as President. Not likely to happen.

As much as I hate to admit that, that is probably the truth. Politicians are responsible for looking the other way, and politicians will not rat themselves out.

So I have decided to just let this issue run it's course as well, as yes, there are still quite a few legal challenges ongoing as to obama's qualifications to be President. I think someday we will know the truth. As of yet, we don't. Obama is the biggest liar outside of clinton to ever step foot in the White House.

I still adamantly believe the man does NOT qualify as a natural born citizen, and no, I don't want to argue about it. I've wasted hours upon hours debating the subject already, and it's gotten me nowhere, although there are plenty of people around me in real life that believe the same as I.

Last edited:
Ok fellows, stop the idiotic attacks on Obama about where he was born. Until and unless a Court agrees to hear it and then rules on it, it is beyond stupid. It also assumes the Republicans in Hawaii that run the Government all agreed to lie about his being born there.

Also stop the idiotic attacks on him claiming to be black on the Census. Guess what dumb asses? He is black.

We have more then enough REAL issues to derail him with, without the stupidity of these threads.

DITTO--we don't need dumb ass conspiracy theories--like where he was born--etc.--we have enough right now to derail the entire Obama machine.

Forum List

Back