Resurfaced Clip Of Biden Comforting Parkland Families Has People In Tears

he's not creepy, he's HUMAN!

I must confess, that made me cry. When that boy walked up and said "I'm his son" I lost it. I know what it's like to lose your dad so I couldn't help crying,

Yes we all need humanity, compassion and empathy to return to our leadership.

I am so tired of a government that not only hates me but actually takes actions that can cause to kill me and millions of other Americans.

That's on top of the 220 thousand already dead.

If this was Trump, the cries of, "Photo Op" would be echoing from the furthest mountain tops. But since it's your guy, why, "What a human!" Never mind all the borderline pedophilia that has been on display for the past 50 years.

I must confess, that made me cry. When that boy walked up and said "I'm his son" I lost it. I know what it's like to lose your dad so I couldn't help crying,

Yes we all need humanity, compassion and empathy to return to our leadership.

I am so tired of a government that not only hates me but actually takes actions that can cause to kill me and millions of other Americans.

That's on top of the 220 thousand already dead.

I have been at funerals where even the grave diggers managed to look sorrowful. Somehow I am not
impressed with the Biden performance

Watch - Trumptards will now claim that this is inappropriate touching. He should have slapped that child for hugging him. It's what Donald would have done! :D

I wonder if you have not been lobotomized, obviously you are operating with less then half a deck.... People this fucked up should not be allowed to procreate, let alone cast vote in any election, they are so very obviously not well... :oops:

I wonder if you have not been lobotomized, obviously you are operating with less then half a deck.... People this fucked up should not be allowed to procreate, let alone cast vote in any election, they are so very obviously not well... :oops:
basquebromance is suffering from dissociative identity disorder. he has both democrats and republicans living in the same body.

Forum List

Back