Restoring a fire resistant forest

How we can restore our forests to be more fire resistant.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but aren't forests made of wood?

Which means what?

Well, if I remember science class, wood burns.

It is also, apparently, of what witches are made.

Witches+burn+wood+burns+wood+floats+_331794ea5ac025234078ed60d38dc088.jpg

Yes, wood burns. And when the climate changes to dryer and hotter, it burns even better. And if you manage the forests incorrectly, it burns better yet. When you have all three things coming together, you get mega fires. But you would have known all that had you even bothered to watch the video. But, since they use words with more than two syllables on occasion, it is probably beyond your ken.

And if you manage the forests incorrectly, it burns better yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for most the past decade the Bureau of Land Management has been firmly under the control of a Democratic administration. California State Forests, longer still.

I was under the impression that the Democrats were fond of trees.

Celebration-of-Trees3-copy-1080x675.jpg

And if you manage the forests incorrectly, it burns better yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for most the past decade the Bureau of Land Management has been firmly under the control of a Democratic administration. California State Forests, longer still.

I was under the impression that the Democrats were fond of trees.

Celebration-of-Trees3-copy-1080x675.jpg
Again, which means what? The incorrect management protocol goes back to the huge fires in Montana of 1910. And is definately bipartisan in nature, people making a mistake with the best of intentions. The study and conclusions are an represent an effort to correct some of those mistakes, and is a study funded both by the states and federal government. It will not be done overnight. The decades of wrong headed policy, and the effects of the present warming will make it all the more difficult. And the efforts of the willfully ignorant, like you, to derail such efforts is noted.

The Fire of Dianetics

Can you really talk about protecting forests from fires without considering why Mother Nature and Earth's natural environments are political priorities?

No...

So will eco-conservation continue to be the activity/interest of mostly Democrats?

The key is to make sure we humans are remembered as very 'beauty-conscious.'

Besides, this can be quite fun...while natural forest fires are obviously frailty-reminders (like tornadoes, hurricanes, and droughts)!

Anyone a fan of Fight Club?

:2up:

====

"The first rule of Project Rainforest [PR] is to carry some kind of transparent water-pistol.
The second rule of PR is to load your water-pistol with purified/bottled water.
The third rule of PR is to write to your local politicians about eco-conservation.
The fourth rule of PR is to recycle your plastic water-bottles.
The fifth rule of PR is to remember why water-guns remind you of the Rainforest.
The sixth rule of PR is to appreciate the spiritual value of clean water.
The seventh rule of PR is the renounce eco-terrorism."

water-gun1.jpg

"A good eco-activist/eco-conservationist is to analyse why Mother Nature is sacred and consider the history of developments of rainforests in Earth's history and chart how the degradation of ecosystems can be correlated to industrialization and waste. To appreciate the rainforest is to appreciate water."

water-gun2.jpg

TRUMP: Natural forest fires are unavoidable...
CARTER: However, we should want to cultivate ecosystems.
TRUMP: Yes, our job is to manage the Earth well.
CARTER: We're not merely 'oil-drillers.'
TRUMP: Now there's more email and less need for paper and hence deforestation.
CARTER: We need less wood for paper!

====

:alcoholic:

Lmao.....

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!!

You know....I just laughed so hard, had tears in my eyes! Progressives in here are such oddballs they dont have any clue they are being publically humiliated. Its fucking hysterical!!:backpedal::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yes, wood burns. And when the climate changes to dryer and hotter, it burns even better. And if you manage the forests incorrectly, it burns better yet. When you have all three things coming together, you get mega fires. But you would have known all that had you even bothered to watch the video. But, since they use words with more than two syllables on occasion, it is probably beyond your ken.

You mean like that mega-fire in Germany that all the eco- nutters were talking about? The mega-fire that barely burned land the size of Scratchmyassville USA?:iyfyus.jpg:

Oh....and its complete horse doo doo that the climate is turning drier. I've posted many times a 100+ year map history of US drought. Some periods terrible.....some periods almost no drought, most notably in California. So please with the fakery.:coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back