Restaurant Puts Glass In Cops Sandwich

That's a strange coincidence that it happened to a police officer.
Yeah. Coincidence.
They should investigate to see which employees are in Black Lies Matter and if any are found, put them up against the closest alley wall, shoot them in the back of the head and dump their bodies on the side of I95 for the world to see.
And you deny that you have the heart of a fascist brown shirt.

Yeah. Coincidence.
They should investigate to see which employees are in Black Lies Matter and if any are found, put them up against the closest alley wall, shoot them in the back of the head and dump their bodies on the side of I95 for the world to see.
Angry because your hand fell asleep on you again?

The ULTIMATE rejection! :biggrin:

Hasn't anyone here ever broken a dish? A pot or something slipped out of someone's hands onto a pile of glass plates and there was breakage. When glass breaks, it can fly all over the place; if you have EVER had to sweep it up, you know that. A couple of small shards/splinters of glass could easily have landed in a prepared sandwich or in the sauerkraut, or whatever, and gone undetected.
I'm not saying that IS what happened, but there is as much reason to believe that as there is to believe the glass was deliberately broken and planted in the cop's sandwich.
If it was deliberate, I hope they treat it as attempted murder, or aggravated assault at least, because it could easily have been fatal if he had swallowed it.

Hasn't anyone here ever broken a dish? A pot or something slipped out of someone's hands onto a pile of glass plates and there was breakage. When glass breaks, it can fly all over the place; if you have EVER had to sweep it up, you know that. A couple of small shards/splinters of glass could easily have landed in a prepared sandwich or in the sauerkraut, or whatever, and gone undetected.
I'm not saying that IS what happened, but there is as much reason to believe that as there is to believe the glass was deliberately broken and planted in the cop's sandwich.
If it was deliberate, I hope they treat it as attempted murder, or aggravated assault at least, because it could easily have been fatal if he had swallowed it.
No, I never ever in my life broke a dish and had the shards end up in my food. That's not accidental. It only happens when the person eating the food is a cop and the person serving it is a BLM primate.

As a former owner of a number of FF restaurants I can say if everyone knew what 'FF' employees ROUTINELY put in the food of customers they dislike, for whatever reason, no one would ever eat at ANY restaurant again ever.
There is no way to prevent this from happening when an employee is determined.
FF employee: "See that man sitting over there? He's the teacher who failed me last year. See that women sitting over there? She's the one my father left my mother for".
Restaurant employees 'contaminate' food on purpose tens of thousands of times a day.
There are even studies done by companies who specialize in keeping the stats on 'deliberate food contamination'.
If you go to a FF restaurant and you see an employee you have ever had a problem with my advice is to leave.

Yeah. Coincidence.
Angry because your hand fell asleep on you again? The ULTIMATE rejection! :biggrin:
The true far right fascist response: when ass is kicked, respond with flaccid insults.:)

Pathetic

Maybe this will help you understand the situation; pretend instead of a cop it was Hillary and the crew was a bunch of white male Evangelicals, then maybe you can get it.

If a black person made the sandwich, then the glass was put in on purpose

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.
Notwithstanding the OP's racist comment....
Government watch lists. Black helicopters. LOL...
Tin foil hat time....
Government watch lists are real.

So are black helicopters. One of them flew so low over my house about a month or two ago that the house was shaking. It sounded like it was going to crash land on the roof.

I thought it might be a police helicopter looking for a fugitive, but there was nothing in the local news about it.
Oh yawn yawn yawn.....
yeah. the watch list. Like the 10 most wanted posters in the post office?
No fly lists? Yeah, terrorists.
This stupid poster is implying there are watch lists for people who say or write things HE disagrees with....

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.
Tin foil hat time....

So are black helicopters. One of them flew so low over my house about a month or two ago that the house was shaking. It sounded like it was going to crash land on the roof.

I thought it might be a police helicopter looking for a fugitive, but there was nothing in the local news about it.
Oh yawn yawn yawn.....
This stupid poster is implying there are watch lists for people who say or write things HE disagrees with....
People who write things that threaten the physical and political well safety of others, sure.

Tin foil hat time....

Oh yawn yawn yawn.....
People who write things that threaten the physical and political well safety of others, sure.
You must think the FBI has infinite resources. We got a real eye opener on how much they're asked to do when they were forced to explain how they were watching the Orlando shooter and then had to stop. The various federal agencies will pursue any credible threat, but can't go after every stupid, rash comment.

By the way, it's ironic you wishing others on a watch list. Janet Nepalitano said veterans like you are prone to radicalization. You could end up on a watch list if the government had that much in resources.

Tin foil hat time....

Oh yawn yawn yawn.....
You must think the FBI has infinite resources. We got a real eye opener on how much they're asked to do when they were forced to explain how they were watching the Orlando shooter and then had to stop. The various federal agencies will pursue any credible threat, but can't go after every stupid, rash comment.

By the way, it's ironic you wishing others on a watch list. Janet Nepalitano said veterans like you are prone to radicalization. You could end up on a watch list if the government had that much in resources.
Many vets are radicalized, against Trump or Clinton or whatever, I am sure. What you may not get is that scores of thousands of Americans send in tips regularly, a good thing considering the loonies on the left and right.

Tin foil hat time....

Oh yawn yawn yawn.....

Many vets are radicalized, against Trump or Clinton or whatever, I am sure. What you may not get is that scores of thousands of Americans send in tips regularly, a good thing considering the loonies on the left and right.
That's good and that's exactly what the FBI is asking for. But when polls are showing that a sizable number of Americans are scared of the other party, literally scared, then it can lead to resources being tied up by idiots inflating the threat they perceive from political opposites. Meanwhile, the FBI isn't getting notified about real threats because of political correctness, as in San Bernadino. People need to calm the fuck down and call the FBI if there is a genuine concern.

By the way, I'm a member of First Observer, a federal program. They train anyone interested in how to be an expert witness and how to respond when encountering suspicious activity. I encourage you to check it out.

Forum List

Back