RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

And you Nubians are famous for it!....
Thats only to cover up what whites have culturally done.

Jamestown Virginia Cannibalism Earliest American Settlers Turned To Cannibalism

For years, there have been tales of people in the first permanent English settlement in America eating dogs, cats, rats, mice, snakes and shoe leather to stave off starvation. There were also written accounts of settlers eating their own dead, but archaeologists had been skeptical of those stories.

But YOU Nubians ate THOUSANDS of your own, believing it gave you strength, just like some fucking terrorist muslims... it may be one thing to kill another to survive in the very worst of human conditions, it's another to kill for SUPERSTITUTION and/or TERROR!
Sorry but you whites were doing it when the Nubians were already developing civilizations.

Cannibals of the Stone Age - Series 1 - Episode 1 - Cannibals of the Stone Age - Channel 4

Scholars now believe that Stone Age Europe was much more violent than previously thought, and some scientists believe the bodies in Herxheim were murdered, cooked and cannibalised in sacrificial rites that drew participants from hundreds of miles away.

But haven't you said you ApeBoys were around way longer, doing your FEASTING long before the white race, an improved breed, developed!
Of course we were around for way longer. Just becasue we were around longer doesnt mean we did it longer.However, whites ate each other iike it was no ones business due to the lack of food during the ice age. This also occurred during the dark ages in Europe with Vlad the Impaler. You guys memorialized it in the story of Dracula.

So you ApeBoys, during all those droughts, where grass wasn't present ate sand? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:... You're starting to get entertaining...again!

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

american-restaurant-dog-meat.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.

Stories like this crack me up. They reveal just how stupid some on both sides are.

Any conservative who believes in the free market should say "hey if there's a market for dog meat, there's a market for dog meat" and any liberal who thinks the government should be able to control markets should say "hey that's gross, the government definitely should step in here" but we see pretty much the exact opposite, proving that most fools don't even know WHAT they believe in. They just know the little picture box told them to be mad about SOMETHING.

FOOLS

A liberal says, "it's horrible to sell dog meat, but I'm all for partial birth abortion at 9 months".

I bet Obama can't wait to eat there.

That uppity <blank> grew up privileged, going to private schools in Hawaii. He knows nothing about peasant dishes. Oh, but he sure as shit made people think he is truly one of the brothas from the street though, didn't he?
No. He admitted to actually eating dog when he was a kid living in Indonesia.

Nope.

He said he was fed dog meat when he was 11 years old.

You're too dumb to figure this out by yourself but fact is, most 11yo's eat what they adults put in front of them. Much like you still do.
The fact as I stated is that Obama admitted to eating dog as a kid moron. Brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

I believe he said.. "Dey taste likes chicken", but I may be wrong on the exact quote!
"Smells like fish, tastes like chikin."

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.

Stories like this crack me up. They reveal just how stupid some on both sides are.

Any conservative who believes in the free market should say "hey if there's a market for dog meat, there's a market for dog meat" and any liberal who thinks the government should be able to control markets should say "hey that's gross, the government definitely should step in here" but we see pretty much the exact opposite, proving that most fools don't even know WHAT they believe in. They just know the little picture box told them to be mad about SOMETHING.

FOOLS

A liberal says, "it's horrible to sell dog meat, but I'm all for partial birth abortion at 9 months".
Some people could stand to be aborted at age 35. Liberals mostly.

Just pathetic.

FOOLS

Let's not over do it.

But YOU Nubians ate THOUSANDS of your own, believing it gave you strength, just like some fucking terrorist muslims... it may be one thing to kill another to survive in the very worst of human conditions, it's another to kill for SUPERSTITUTION and/or TERROR!
Sorry but you whites were doing it when the Nubians were already developing civilizations.

Cannibals of the Stone Age - Series 1 - Episode 1 - Cannibals of the Stone Age - Channel 4

Scholars now believe that Stone Age Europe was much more violent than previously thought, and some scientists believe the bodies in Herxheim were murdered, cooked and cannibalised in sacrificial rites that drew participants from hundreds of miles away.

But haven't you said you ApeBoys were around way longer, doing your FEASTING long before the white race, an improved breed, developed!
Of course we were around for way longer. Just becasue we were around longer doesnt mean we did it longer.However, whites ate each other iike it was no ones business due to the lack of food during the ice age. This also occurred during the dark ages in Europe with Vlad the Impaler. You guys memorialized it in the story of Dracula.

So you ApeBoys, during all those droughts, where grass wasn't present ate sand? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:... You're starting to get entertaining...again!

PSSS Milkweed is white

Here's his picture

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Just pathetic.
The only reason we protect dogs and not cows and other farm animals from being slaughter and served up in restaurants is there's over 50 million people that keep dogs as pets while relatively few people keep cows, sheep, goats, and chickens as pets.

PSSS Milkweed is white

Here's his picture

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Refresh my mind, which one is Milkweed?

PSSS Milkweed is white

Here's his picture

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Asclepias

PSSS Milkweed is white

Here's his picture

internet-tough-guy.jpg
Wrong! That's Bloodrock44 . I took the picture.

PSSS Milkweed is white

Here's his picture

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Asclepias

Asslapse is a 2 digit IQ'd ape of the Nubian persuasion!, no white meat there!

Much as this thread disgusts me, it sure is an eye opener on a helluvalot of people for it.

With that said....bleh. Pffffffffft.

Much as this thread disgusts me, it sure is an eye opener on a helluvalot of people for it.

Grace, until you've killed a snake and ate it raw you can't possibly comprehend the level of gross a person will go to when they are hungry.

However, I don't think this restaurant will be frequented by people who are hungry and have no choice but to eat do.

I concur, gross :D

You don't eat animals that are historically companions to man.... time of that companionship historically, and traditionally, predates all religions. They do not call dog mans best friend without reason.
You dont eat humans either but the pilgrims did exactly that.

And you Nubians are famous for it!....
Thats only to cover up what whites have culturally done.

Jamestown Virginia Cannibalism Earliest American Settlers Turned To Cannibalism

For years, there have been tales of people in the first permanent English settlement in America eating dogs, cats, rats, mice, snakes and shoe leather to stave off starvation. There were also written accounts of settlers eating their own dead, but archaeologists had been skeptical of those stories.

Not fair.

I would bet every race has eaten humans.

Speaking of which, on The Walking Dead, eating a guinea pig ... I wonder why/if some people don't raise and eat rodents.
i'm betting the work for return on the quality and quantity of meat isn't worth it.

And yet, little tiny birds, squab, sparrows and the like are considered gourmet food and some people hunt squirrel - a rodent.

Rodents would be cheap to keep and raise and easy to kill and clean. I've beheaded, skinned, gutted, cleaned hundreds and hundreds of rodents. Just seems like people would take to that as easily as they take to eating other dead animals.

Last edited:

Grace, until you've killed a snake and ate it raw you can't possibly comprehend the level of gross a person will go to when they are hungry.

However, I don't think this restaurant will be frequented by people who are hungry and have no choice but to eat do.

I concur, gross :D
Going through jungle school in Panama I ate snake when I got hungry but I drew the line at monkey meat.

The caring for animals has nothing to do with liberal or not liberal.

It has to do with having a kind heart towards all living life.

Some of you in this thread are nothing short of savages.

Go eat your mothers and leave dogs alone.

With any luck at all organizations like the Animal Liberation Front will shift from laboratories to restaurants.

Just pathetic.

FOOLS

The caring for animals has nothing to do with liberal or not liberal.

It has to do with having a kind heart towards all living life.

Some of you in this thread are nothing short of savages.

Go eat your mothers and leave dogs alone.

But you'll eat other animals and never give a thought to having a "kind heart" toward them. YOU are the savage.

0-hypocrisy_zps742ee11a.jpg

Forum List

Back