RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

Doesn't really matter if satire or not, was an interesting exercise to see just where people stand on this issue
Plus, eating all sorts of birds, animals, insects and such is common and accepted around the world.

Doesn't make it right, eating dog is just ewww no.
When I was in Korea my favorite meat dish was Yaki Mundu until one day I found out they used ground dog meat instead of hamburger. Almost puked up my toenails.
Just the smell of Korea made me want to puke.

I don't think I ever ate a thing there or in Vietnam, when I was in the merchant marine.

Of course, I did have good ship food, but I wouldn't touch their stuff for anything.
You missed out. I practically lived off of Bulgogi.

Bulgogi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yet you agreed with the dumbass of the year that pilgrims did not eat humans. That would make you an equal dumbass or potentially dumber.

Pilgrims did not eat humans, shit fer brains. The Jamestown settlers, might have out of desperation. I remember the movie "Alive," yet am not stupid enough to claim that "soccer players eat humans." Of course few are as stupid as you.
The Jamestown settlers were pilgrims dummy. They ate people dummy.

Try again, stupid.

Plymouth Colony - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You try again stupid.

Pilgrim - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A pilgrim (from the Latinperegrinus) is a traveler (literally one who has come from afar) who is on a journey to a holy place. Typically, this is a physical journey (often on foot) to some place of special significance to the adherent of a particular religious belief system. In the spiritual literature of Christianity, the concept of pilgrim and pilgrimage may refer to the experience of life in the world(considered as a period of exile) or to the inner path of the spiritual aspirant from a state of wretchedness to a state of beatitude

You do grasp that doesn't support your claim, right?

"The Pilgrims" have a specific meaning in American history- and that meaning is NOT the Jamestown colony.

Admit you were wrong, and move on.

Nah, you lack the integrity to do that.

Never mind.

I have no problem with people eating monkey meat in the jungles of africa, they're welcome to it.

I have a problem with them shipping monkeys here to eat them.

I have no problem with starving koreans eating dog if they can find it.

I have a problem with them serving them up as a delicacy here in the US.

If they don't like that, they should return to the country from whence they immigrated.
I feel that way about seeing woman in a burqa.

Makes me want to fuckin' puke.

BUT, that is out in public, I'd have to go to a dog restaurant to be offended by dog-eating, it is something I would have to seek out.

Not so with the burqa and other Islamist garb.

skye have YOU ever been dipped in chocolate?

no never lol!
while the idea of eating dog does not appeal to me, there's no good reason for it to be against the law in the first place
It's repugnant to a fully fledged human being because domesticated dogs were and are not bred for food. They have been domesticated for companionship, most will die for someone that treats them half assed decently and many still love their masters when abused. If you eat a creature like that you are lower than whale shit.
We don't raise them for food.

Other cultures do, that is a fact.

Where is tolerance?

I'm offended by assholes raising dogs to eat in the US. It's fucking disgusting.
I am much more offended by those that leave them at the dumpster to starve, or be shot by someone else.

Last time I dumped trash there were 5 big ones and puppies.

I burn most of my garbage now just to keep from going down there.

No animal control out here in the sticks, either.

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

american-restaurant-dog-meat.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.

Thankfully this story is pure bullshit. Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page
  • "About The News Nerd
    The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical."
American Restaurant Granted Permission To Sell Dog Meat

What kind of sick mind comes up with this shit.

LOL you ruined the fun. I wondered how long before someone realized this was a satire site. I missed the disclaimer at the bottom of the article when first reading it but just a click or two on other stories on the site and it was pretty obvious
It is fun until it is not fun. Fucking with a person's sensitivity and posting the grotesque pictures indicates the OP has a disturbuted mind.
AH, poor baby!!!

Need a binkie?

keep-calm-and-eat-shit-258.png

:iagree:

:lol:;)

We don't raise them for food.

Other cultures do, that is a fact.

Where is tolerance?
Like I said, you can raise babies for food too. That doesn't make it right. Domesticated dogs are bred for companionship, not food. They are very loving creatures, unfortunately much more so than many humans. In fact, the more I learn about people the more I like dogs.

If you want dog food capture and breed wild dogs.

I'm offended by assholes raising dogs to eat in the US. It's fucking disgusting.
I am much more offended by those that leave them at the dumpster to starve, or be shot by someone else.

Last time I dumped trash there were 5 big ones and puppies.

I burn most of my garbage now just to keep from going down there.

No animal control out here in the sticks, either.

Yeah, I don't see legalization of dog meat sales as a valid way to reduce the stray population out in buttfuck, nebraska (no offense).

Again, these people want dog meat because it has MAGICAL properties, not because it tastes good or it's cheap. They believe that dogs that are boiled alive imbue them with magical potency.

People who are THAT committed to chowing on dog should just stay wherever they are.

Yet you agreed with the dumbass of the year that pilgrims did not eat humans. That would make you an equal dumbass or potentially dumber.

Pilgrims did not eat humans, shit fer brains. The Jamestown settlers, might have out of desperation. I remember the movie "Alive," yet am not stupid enough to claim that "soccer players eat humans." Of course few are as stupid as you.
The Jamestown settlers were pilgrims dummy. They ate people dummy.
Was it dark meat ?

WTF are you talking about crazy person?
cuckoo.gif

ROFL

tell us how the "pilgrims ate humans," Asslips?

I'll add it to the list of utterly stupid shit you post....
Sure thing dumbass. You really dont know shit about much of anything do you? I guess I shouldnt be surprised I keep making you look like a clown and you keep coming back for more. :laugh:

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

That cannibalism occurred during the colony’s “starving time” was never in much doubt. At least a half-dozen accounts, by people who lived through the period or spoke to colonists who did, describe occasional acts of cannibalism that winter. They include reports of corpses being exhumed and eaten, a husband killing his wife and salting her flesh (for which he was executed), and the mysterious disappearance of foraging colonists.

Donner party famously did as well. A Chilean Rugby team in 1972 did likewise.
That doesn't mean they were active "cannibals". They had to resort to eating the dead to survive during horrendous weather.

You dont eat humans either but the pilgrims did exactly that.

they were feral savages

The idea that there were man-eating pilgrims is nothing new, but American History courses in U.S. schools typically make no mention of it. Still, many historical accounts mention settlers (though her perhaps not pilgrims proper), turning to cannibalism for survival, particularly as the winter months approached.

In the United States, Americans commonly trace the Thanksgiving holiday to stories of a 1621 celebration at the Plymouth Plantation. According to national myth, it was here that the Plymouth settlers held a harvest feast after a successful growing season, but the holiday was documented as being in practice as early as 1607, including in Jamestown (founded in 1607), Virginia as early as 1610 or before.

The historical record is chilling. Early Jamestown colonist George Percy wrote of a “world of miseries,” that included digging up corpses from their graves to eat when there was nothing else.

When the 8216 Pilgrims 8217 Ate Human Flesh On Thanksgiving Political Blind Spot
I bet that dumbass censored feels pretty stupid right about now. :laugh:

Right, I mean no less of an expert than the renowned sleazy fuck racist Bat Shit posted a link to an utterly insane bunch of fools on the internet.

Definitely as convincing as alien autopsies and proof the moon landing was faked....

:eusa_whistle:
Youre about as dumb and ignorant as they come. I guess the next thing you are going to say is that the sun is a hallucination.

he won't admit his ancestors were feral savages
If you're referring to the Jamestown inhabitants, they were not savages. They were faced with starvation, and had to resort to eating the dead.
Most of us today would do the same if faced with the same conditions.

Forum List

Back