RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

Yet you agreed with the dumbass of the year that pilgrims did not eat humans. That would make you an equal dumbass or potentially dumber.

Pilgrims did not eat humans, shit fer brains. The Jamestown settlers, might have out of desperation. I remember the movie "Alive," yet am not stupid enough to claim that "soccer players eat humans." Of course few are as stupid as you.
The Jamestown settlers were pilgrims dummy. They ate people dummy.

You can laugh nervously all you want to. You still said it didnt happen. How stupid do you feel now that you were exposed to how dumb you are?

You made the claim that the "Pilgrims ate humans." The Jamestown settlers were not the Pilgrims.

Try again sploogy. This time don't turn to Batshit for support - he is the only person on the board with LESS credibility than you.

Yet you agreed with the dumbass of the year that pilgrims did not eat humans. That would make you an equal dumbass or potentially dumber.

Pilgrims did not eat humans, shit fer brains. The Jamestown settlers, might have out of desperation. I remember the movie "Alive," yet am not stupid enough to claim that "soccer players eat humans." Of course few are as stupid as you.

Try again, stupid.

Plymouth Colony - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Try again, stupid.

Plymouth Colony - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You try again stupid.

Pilgrim - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A pilgrim (from the Latinperegrinus) is a traveler (literally one who has come from afar) who is on a journey to a holy place. Typically, this is a physical journey (often on foot) to some place of special significance to the adherent of a particular religious belief system. In the spiritual literature of Christianity, the concept of pilgrim and pilgrimage may refer to the experience of life in the world(considered as a period of exile) or to the inner path of the spiritual aspirant from a state of wretchedness to a state of beatitude

You see censored...I like setting you up for falls. You do this everytime. You get caught up in trying to backpedal but you never see the bigger trap. It was fun making you look stupid again. :laugh:

I didn't agree, I don't care. The pilgrims were dumbasses.

Though not as much of a dumbass as you are.
Yes you did agree. Dont make me expose you as a liar.

I challenge you to expose me as a liar, schlep.Please quote me saying that pilgrims didn't cannibalize each other, and link it.

Go for it.

Though obviously, if you could have exposed me as a liar, you would have just done it. Instead of pretending that you could do it at some later date.

:lame2:

I challenge you to expose me as a liar, schlep.Please quote me saying that pilgrims didn't cannibalize each other, and link it.

Go for it.

Though obviously, if you could have exposed me as a liar, you would have just done it. Instead of pretending that you could do it at some later date.

The lie was in saying you didn't agree with your dumb friend censored not in saying that pilgrims didn't cannibalize each other.. Dont you know I'm too smart for that by now? You two would probably kill each other on accident if left alone together because both of you are dumb as rocks.

RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT Page 27 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Attachments

• dumbass.jpg
    dumbass.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 61

Go for it.

The lie was in saying you didn't agree with your dumb friend censored not in saying that pilgrims didn't cannibalize each other.. Dont you know I'm too smart for that by now? You two would probably kill each other on accident if left alone together because both of you are dumb as rocks.

You said you'd prove I agreed with him.

Prove it, you moron.

And no, you aren't smart. You're certainly not *too smart* for anything, though I imagine you truly believe there is such a thing.

Go for it.

You said you'd prove I agreed with him.

Prove it, you moron.

And no, you aren't smart. You're certainly not *too smart* for anything, though I imagine you truly believe there is such a thing.
I just did. in case you missed it here is the link where you marked his post agree. You are too dumb to match wits with me dummy.

RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT Page 27 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

american-restaurant-dog-meat.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.

Thankfully this story is pure bullshit. Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page
  • "About The News Nerd
    The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical."
American Restaurant Granted Permission To Sell Dog Meat

What kind of sick mind comes up with this shit.

LOL you ruined the fun. I wondered how long before someone realized this was a satire site. I missed the disclaimer at the bottom of the article when first reading it but just a click or two on other stories on the site and it was pretty obvious
It is fun until it is not fun. Fucking with a person's sensitivity and posting the grotesque pictures indicates the OP has a disturbuted mind.
AH, poor baby!!!

Need a binkie?

Doesn't really matter if satire or not, was an interesting exercise to see just where people stand on this issue
Plus, eating all sorts of birds, animals, insects and such is common and accepted around the world.
That is the thing.

I'd have to be starving to eat a dog, but, I have no problem with what other cultures eat.

Whether the article was a joke or not, people do eat dogs.

And cats.

Monkeys.

Guinea pigs.

Snakes.

Turtles.

Frogs.

Choupique.

Gar.

Who are we to judge?

Not like killing babies.

Doesn't really matter if satire or not, was an interesting exercise to see just where people stand on this issue
Plus, eating all sorts of birds, animals, insects and such is common and accepted around the world.

Doesn't make it right, eating dog is just ewww no.
When I was in Korea my favorite meat dish was Yaki Mundu until one day I found out they used ground dog meat instead of hamburger. Almost puked up my toenails.
Just the smell of Korea made me want to puke.

I don't think I ever ate a thing there or in Vietnam, when I was in the merchant marine.

Of course, I did have good ship food, but I wouldn't touch their stuff for anything.

I have no problem with people eating monkey meat in the jungles of africa, they're welcome to it.

I have a problem with them shipping monkeys here to eat them.

I have no problem with starving koreans eating dog if they can find it in Korea.

I have a problem with them serving them up as a delicacy here in the US.

If they don't like that, they should return to the country from whence they immigrated.

Here's the thing with these specialty meats..they don't eat that shit because they're hungry and there's no other, cheaper meat to eat. Chicken in the US is $.89/lb. They eat that shit because they have money to spare, and the dumbasses think it will make their peckers hard.

Let them go to korea to get pecker food. We live in the US, and we don't eat dogs. We have chicken, we have beef, we have pork and venison and rabbit (blech) and turkey. We don't eat dog because fucking animals eat dog.

Forum List

Back