RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

while the idea of eating dog does not appeal to me, there's no good reason for it to be against the law in the first place
It's repugnant to a fully fledged human being because domesticated dogs were and are not bred for food. They have been domesticated for companionship, most will die for someone that treats them half assed decently and many still love their masters when abused. If you eat a creature like that you are lower than whale shit.
You are really lacking in intellect. Dogs are bred for food. In Korea for example there are farms where these nice looking white dogs are bred for the sole purpose of food. I saw a couple while I was stationed over there. While I dont condone eating dogs for the reason you listed I dont think everyone should have to bend to my wishes.

Dog Farms Under Sanitation Rules

Dogs are put in a pen on a dog farm. The government plans to categorize dogs as livestock to regulate the sanitation of farms raising dogs for human consumption. / Korea Times
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Dogs are bred for food in cultures where otherwise, people would starve or at the very least, never eat meat.

That's not our culture.

They also have a lot of hocus-pocus associated with eating them, that is not only stupid but cruel and disgusting. For example, there is a belief in some cultures that a dog that is boiled alive brings stength to whomever eats it. Adorable, barbaric, and has no place in our culture.

You are really lacking in intellect. Dogs are bred for food. In Korea for example there are farms where these nice looking white dogs are bred for the sole purpose of food.
Hey retard. Don't critique others' intellect and make comments like that. If I bred children for eating would that prove anything other than inhumane treatment? Domestic dogs are bred for companionship, that's why they have the personalities they do. What some stone age idiots do don't change it. Whether you approve or not.

well if you think this restaurant is getting away with it you must want more regulations to close that loophole. i know you think government is the answer
Another leftard. There were laws against it until some assholes got government involved. And conservatives aren't against government, you're thinking about anarchists. I know it's a lot to process at one time though.

while the idea of eating dog does not appeal to me, there's no good reason for it to be against the law in the first place
It's repugnant to a fully fledged human being because domesticated dogs were and are not bred for food. They have been domesticated for companionship, most will die for someone that treats them half assed decently and many still love their masters when abused. If you eat a creature like that you are lower than whale shit.
You are really lacking in intellect. Dogs are bred for food. In Korea for example there are farms where these nice looking white dogs are bred for the sole purpose of food. I saw a couple while I was stationed over there. While I dont condone eating dogs for the reason you listed I dont think everyone should have to bend to my wishes.

Dogs are put in a pen on a dog farm. The government plans to categorize dogs as livestock to regulate the sanitation of farms raising dogs for human consumption. / Korea Times
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Dogs are bred for food in cultures where otherwise, people would starve or at the very least, never eat meat.

That's not our culture.

They also have a lot of hocus-pocus associated with eating them, that is not only stupid but cruel and disgusting. For example, there is a belief in some cultures that a dog that is boiled alive brings stength to whomever eats it. Adorable, barbaric, and has no place in our culture.
There are people starving here in the US dunce. There are people in Korea that have all the amenities of any place in the US and the still eat dogs. What do you mean that is not our culture? You dont have a culture. There is no hocus pocus associated with eating dogs. Its simply a food. Get out and experience the world before you start talking. That way you wont sound so dumb.

well if you think this restaurant is getting away with it you must want more regulations to close that loophole. i know you think government is the answer
Another leftard. There were laws against it until some assholes got government involved. And conservatives aren't against government, you're thinking about anarchists. I know it's a lot to process at one time though.
so laws and regulations aren't getting government involved?

did you think that through?

You are really lacking in intellect. Dogs are bred for food. In Korea for example there are farms where these nice looking white dogs are bred for the sole purpose of food.
Hey retard. Don't critique others' intellect and make comments like that. If I bred children for eating would that prove anything other than inhumane treatment? Domestic dogs are bred for companionship, that's why they have the personalities they do. What some stone age idiots do don't change it. Whether you approve or not.
Hey dummy I can critique who I want to. If you dont like it too bad. We arent talking about children. We are talking about animals as a food source. Get back on point and stop with the failed analogy.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's not our culture.

There are people starving here in the US dunce. There are people in Korea that have all the amenities of any place in the US and the still eat dogs. What do you mean that is not our culture? You dont have a culture. There is no hocus pocus associated with eating dogs. Its simply a food. Get out and experience the world before you start talking. That way you wont sound so dumb.

There are NOT people starving in the US...and if they are, it isn't because there's a lack of DOG or any other MEAT, you moron.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's not our culture.

Ah, an armchair world traveler.

Schlep, we all know you haven't been out of the hood you were welped in. Stop posturing, it's just pathetic.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's not our culture.

Look ! We have decided in this country that dogs are more important than other animals. They are pets and family members, NOT part of the food supply !
If these people want to dine on dogs, then they can go partake where such an activity is legal and part of the local customs.
We're not going to knowingly allow it here. Case closed.

Hey dummy I can critique who I want to. If you dont like it too bad. We arent talking about children. We are talking about animals as a food source. Get back on point and stop with the failed analogy.
Hey dummy, you couldn't answer the challenge. Raising and eating something doesn't change the purpose and makeup of the breed. And humans are mammals so the analogy stands. The fail is all yours.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's not our culture.

There are NOT people starving in the US...and if they are, it isn't because there's a lack of DOG or any other MEAT, you moron.
Who said it was from lack of Dog dummy? Its from lack of food. Dogs are a food source in some countries. Just because you dont eat dog doesnt merit consideration.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's not our culture.

Look ! We have decided in this country that dogs are more important than other animals. They are pets and family members, NOT part of the food supply !
If these people want to dine on dogs, then they can go partake where such an activity is legal and part of the local customs.
Sorry but this country doesn't dictate what other cultures may think is appropriate. This disease certain types of people have where they believe what they think is appropriate and should be force on others is the reason the US is hated all over the world.

Hey dummy, you couldn't answer the challenge. Raising and eating something doesn't change the purpose and makeup of the breed. And humans are mammals so the analogy stands. The fail is all yours.
I dont waste time addressing dumb challenges that have nothing to do with the point. We dont eat children anywhere in the world as a constant food source. Your analogy fails and falls flat on its face. Think up a better one.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's not our culture.

Who said it was from lack of Dog dummy? Its from lack of food. Dogs are a food source in some countries. Just because you dont eat dog doesnt merit consideration.

There is no lack of food in this country, moron.

I think Schlep feels a deep connection to his relatives in the Old Country...

enhanced-buzz-29590-1334807453-10.jpg
Eating dog allows him to feel a kinship with his master...

obama-knife-dog.jpg

images

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's not our culture.

Sorry but this country doesn't dictate what other cultures may think is appropriate. This disease certain types of people have where they believe what they think is appropriate and should be force on others is the reason the US is hated all over the world.

Other countries can decide for themselves, in this country we don't eat dogs and we're not going to allow people to eat dogs.

That's not our culture.

Other countries can decide for themselves, in this country we don't eat dogs and we're not going to allow people to eat dogs.
Too late. There are people in this country that eat dog all the time. You cant do anything to stop them.

Forum List

Back